General Category > General POIS Discussions

Re: Covid vaccine and POIS

<< < (3/23) > >>

berlin1984:

Mushnikk, please also check the post by Gabin up there ^
Maybe you also have less POIS while your immune system is up for killing that spike protein!?

Mushnikk:

--- Quote from: berlin1984 on January 08, 2021, 03:47:10 PM ---
Mushnikk, please also check the post by Gabin up there ^
Maybe you also have less POIS while your immune system is up for killing that spike protein!?

--- End quote ---

Haven't had an O yet, but will report back in a couple of weeks after my immune system did the works with the help of the vaccine (it take about a month to be immune).

Vandemolen:

--- Quote from: Mushnikk on January 08, 2021, 11:57:08 AM ---I received the BionTech vaccine a couple of days ago. No negative effects so far. As far as POIS is concernced I would be much more corncerned about suffering long-term damage from Covid (like post-viral fatigue) for a vulnerable population like us than the unlikely side effects from the vaccine.

--- End quote ---
Great that you did not have any negative effects. I think I will get the AstraZeneca vaccine in May. But I asked my doctor if he can put me on the list of people witha medical condition. My IGm is too low and of course POIS.

berlin1984:

--- Quote from: demografx on January 21, 2021, 04:56:38 PM ---I was just now (early) Covid-vaccinated with Pfizer drug/Part 1 of 2

--- End quote ---

POIS1982:
Good morning people

Has anyone had the vaccine yet and noticed any changes to their symptoms?

Thanks
Neil x

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version