General Category > General POIS Discussions

Re: Covid vaccine and POIS

<< < (22/23) > >>

Clues:
Got my first dose of Moderna yesterday! :)

It's been about 27 hours since I got the shot. So far I'm feeling no vaccine symptoms whatsoever, apart from a slightly sore and stiff left shoulder.

I also happen to be on day 3 after orgasm (by masturbation), and my POIS symptoms are very mild. However, this may have nothing at all to do with the vaccine, as I have been experiencing a slow and steady improvement in symptoms lately.

berlin1984:
I made the mistake of having sex yesterday evening and today at noon getting my covid vaccine :-)

My POIS itself (from sex only, not from masturbation) is quite well cured by my post-pack, except for the next day evening fatigue.

So I feel very fatigued now (evening) because I have the effect from vaccine and POIS. Otherwise only arm hurts and I feel a bit detached from reality, maybe slightly nauseos.

(First dose, BioNTech vaccine (aka Pfizer vaccine aka BNT162b2 aka Comirnaty))

Clues:
Update on Moderna dose 1:

I felt no vaccine-specific symptoms whatsoever. I got the shot on day 3 after orgasm, and my POIS symptom progression, which usually lasts about a week, was quite normal overall.

berlin1984:

--- Quote from: berlin1984 on June 25, 2021, 12:00:46 PM ---So I feel very fatigued now (evening) because I have the effect from vaccine and POIS. Otherwise only arm hurts and I feel a bit detached from reality, maybe slightly nauseos.

--- End quote ---

In addition to the sex on day before, I had an orgasm through masturbation in evening after covid vaccine.
On the next day, I woke up with more body pain than usual.
Could be the follow up orgasm or could be the vaccine that lead to more pain or something else.
Hard to say.

Other than that, I don't think the vaccine had a positive or negative outcome on POIS.

In general, I hope my body can handle the second dose as good as it did the first one.

EDIT: The second dose hat stronger side effects. But it did not improve my POIS unfortunately :-(

Kit:
I’ve had some POIS episodes within the week of getting my first Pfizer vaccine in June, and in that same week, I’ve noticed worsening of my fatigue after eating and irritation. Anyone else have this issue? I don’t believe that my POIS alone made those symptoms worse. I did wait for my POIS symptoms to settle down before I got the shot. I got the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine to not risk getting something worse from COVID. I woke up an hour after bedtime today due to a jittery feeling of my torso (a new symptom) and all I can think about is how that shot or other prescription medicine/treatments (after the shot) could have contributed to worsening of my symptoms. It’s just not right when I’m trying to improve my health and the first thing I think about is how the ‘medicine’ or a ‘vaccine’ offered to me by my ‘health care’ is not helping me but making me worse. I don’t think about getting worse after taking something on purpose. I’m not trying to come off as anti-medicine or anything, I think it is important to seek medical help and follow-ups from a doctor or other healthcare professional. But as time goes by, I start to doubt most of the healthcare industry, at least in my area, little by little. I’m glad I shared this because I don’t think I should be quiet about it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version