Author Topic: Re: Covid vaccine and POIS  (Read 34849 times)

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: Covid vaccin and POIS
« Reply #100 on: June 17, 2021, 09:46:58 AM »
Let's focus on POIS and vaccinations, not on individual opinions on vaccinations in general without relation to POIS (or CFS or whatever).

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #101 on: June 17, 2021, 07:29:06 PM »

Guys, please let's not get political or introduce conspiracy theories here.

Thank you, Berlin!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2021, 02:11:50 AM »
So I got the second vaccine about two weeks ago, but I don't think it changed anything about my POIS. I still have symptoms all the time and they don't seem to be weaker or stronger either.
I hadn't taken any known POIS enhancing or weakening food or supplement on the day of the vaccination and till the evening of next day. Interestingly POIS was quite active when I was inoculated, but it got weaker as the hours passed. In the next morning I was feeling relatively well and the burning pain got reduced considerably. At around noon I had a few hours of feverish-like headache which I had after the first vaccination, but this time it was milder and took less time to disappear. By evening I had somewhat more symptoms, so I began to take supplements again.
Another thing that may be of note that after the first vaccine I developed a red rash a few centimeters above the penis. When touched it was a little painful and inflamed, swollen lymph nodules could be felt. It developed sometime between the first and second week, but it was not very noticeable, so I am not really sure. The health care worker who vaccinated me the second time said that side-effects like this are rather common, but disappear with time. She couldn't have been more right as the rash almost instantly disappeared after the second shot, even though it was present for at least a week before that.
So I don't think the COVID-19 vaccine can serve as cure for my type of POIS and it would be a rather inconvenient treatment if I had to shoot myself with it on a daily basis just to provide some transient relief.
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Covid vaccine and POIS
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2021, 06:09:02 PM »
Important notice to all members :
This thread, "Covid vaccine and POIS", is about any change or lack of any change to POIS severity or duration, that a member has noticed following a Covid vaccine shot, making it better, or making it worst, or no change.  This is based on the fact that some hypotheses are immune-based, and that some members already have noticed some change in their POIS during immune system activity, like during the flu.

This thread, or any other thread on POISCenter, is NOT an appropriate place for expressing your opinion about the legitimacy or not of the COVID vaccines.  There are zillions of other forums and websites to express your opinion on this, but POISCenter is not one of these.  Any member who will persist in this direction may subsequently see all of his posts having to be approved by the moderators' team before reaching the forum.
We value the importance of keeping POISCenter a safe place for all members.

Thanks for your understanding.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2021, 06:13:54 PM »
So I got the second vaccine about two weeks ago, but I don't think it changed anything about my POIS. I still have symptoms all the time and they don't seem to be weaker or stronger either.
I hadn't taken any known POIS enhancing or weakening food or supplement on the day of the vaccination and till the evening of next day. Interestingly POIS was quite active when I was inoculated, but it got weaker as the hours passed. In the next morning I was feeling relatively well and the burning pain got reduced considerably. At around noon I had a few hours of feverish-like headache which I had after the first vaccination, but this time it was milder and took less time to disappear. By evening I had somewhat more symptoms, so I began to take supplements again.
Another thing that may be of note that after the first vaccine I developed a red rash a few centimeters above the penis. When touched it was a little painful and inflamed, swollen lymph nodules could be felt. It developed sometime between the first and second week, but it was not very noticeable, so I am not really sure. The health care worker who vaccinated me the second time said that side-effects like this are rather common, but disappear with time. She couldn't have been more right as the rash almost instantly disappeared after the second shot, even though it was present for at least a week before that.
So I don't think the COVID-19 vaccine can serve as cure for my type of POIS and it would be a rather inconvenient treatment if I had to shoot myself with it on a daily basis just to provide some transient relief.
Thanks Progecitor,
Your post is a perfect example of what this thread is intended for!
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Clues

« Reply #105 on: June 20, 2021, 01:26:14 PM »
Got my first dose of Moderna yesterday! :)

It's been about 27 hours since I got the shot. So far I'm feeling no vaccine symptoms whatsoever, apart from a slightly sore and stiff left shoulder.

I also happen to be on day 3 after orgasm (by masturbation), and my POIS symptoms are very mild. However, this may have nothing at all to do with the vaccine, as I have been experiencing a slow and steady improvement in symptoms lately.

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #106 on: June 25, 2021, 12:00:46 PM »
I made the mistake of having sex yesterday evening and today at noon getting my covid vaccine :-)

My POIS itself (from sex only, not from masturbation) is quite well cured by my post-pack, except for the next day evening fatigue.

So I feel very fatigued now (evening) because I have the effect from vaccine and POIS. Otherwise only arm hurts and I feel a bit detached from reality, maybe slightly nauseos.

(First dose, BioNTech vaccine (aka Pfizer vaccine aka BNT162b2 aka Comirnaty))

Clues

« Reply #107 on: June 25, 2021, 02:43:30 PM »
Update on Moderna dose 1:

I felt no vaccine-specific symptoms whatsoever. I got the shot on day 3 after orgasm, and my POIS symptom progression, which usually lasts about a week, was quite normal overall.

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #108 on: June 30, 2021, 02:55:17 PM »
So I feel very fatigued now (evening) because I have the effect from vaccine and POIS. Otherwise only arm hurts and I feel a bit detached from reality, maybe slightly nauseos.

In addition to the sex on day before, I had an orgasm through masturbation in evening after covid vaccine.
On the next day, I woke up with more body pain than usual.
Could be the follow up orgasm or could be the vaccine that lead to more pain or something else.
Hard to say.

Other than that, I don't think the vaccine had a positive or negative outcome on POIS.

In general, I hope my body can handle the second dose as good as it did the first one.

EDIT: The second dose hat stronger side effects. But it did not improve my POIS unfortunately :-(

Kit

« Reply #109 on: August 10, 2021, 05:00:27 AM »
I’ve had some POIS episodes within the week of getting my first Pfizer vaccine in June, and in that same week, I’ve noticed worsening of my fatigue after eating and irritation. Anyone else have this issue? I don’t believe that my POIS alone made those symptoms worse. I did wait for my POIS symptoms to settle down before I got the shot. I got the second shot of the Pfizer vaccine to not risk getting something worse from COVID. I woke up an hour after bedtime today due to a jittery feeling of my torso (a new symptom) and all I can think about is how that shot or other prescription medicine/treatments (after the shot) could have contributed to worsening of my symptoms. It’s just not right when I’m trying to improve my health and the first thing I think about is how the ‘medicine’ or a ‘vaccine’ offered to me by my ‘health care’ is not helping me but making me worse. I don’t think about getting worse after taking something on purpose. I’m not trying to come off as anti-medicine or anything, I think it is important to seek medical help and follow-ups from a doctor or other healthcare professional. But as time goes by, I start to doubt most of the healthcare industry, at least in my area, little by little. I’m glad I shared this because I don’t think I should be quiet about it.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 05:11:38 AM by Kit »

Simon66

« Reply #110 on: August 28, 2021, 10:00:42 PM »
Since I had the 1st dose of Pfizer, my symptoms have been changing.

3 months later, fatigue is worse and now my arms feel heavy and weak. It varies in intensity but it's worrying me.

I'm not having the second dose.

Now that I think back to the last vaccine I took. I had a flu vaccine in 2013 and had problems with strange muscle tears for years after so it might be that all vaccines affect me badly regardless of the technology.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2021, 10:04:09 PM by Simon66 »
Disclaimer: Please research all supplements thoroughly and take them at your own risk. I am not responsible for any adverse reaction you may suffer.

Avoid all Fluoroquinolone antibiotics including Ciprofloxacin, Levaquin and Avelox.

Kit

« Reply #111 on: August 28, 2021, 10:56:30 PM »
@Simon66 Sorry to hear.

Warrior

« Reply #112 on: September 28, 2021, 06:05:19 PM »
Hey guys. Had my first Pfizer shot. I was hesitant due to POIS & that I do have slightly lower neutrophils than usual on my past 3 blood tests (which span over a year & a half or so). I made sure that I wasn't in a POIS state at all, and allowed my body to reside in that non POIS state for at least a day. I also did some solid intense exercise (to sweat) the day before the shot because I wanted to make sure my body was in peak health lol. Took some OysterMax (zinc, selenium, copper, iron, vitamin b12) & some niacin. Took a ibuprofin right after coming out of my shot. Everything went fine. Had a slight sore arm at spot of needle (just felt like a bruise - like someone had punched me perfectly in that spot), felt some overall tiredness, and some body aches, all for about a day.
Nothing I say is medical advice. Always do your own research. Follow anything I say at your own discretion.
My POIS Protocol | My YouTube Channel

Hopeoneday

« Reply #113 on: November 09, 2022, 08:24:32 AM »
Two poisers reported that they get pois after covid vacine:
https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/yowcxg/i_think_everyone_has_pois/

moviefan2222
Covid vaccine… and before people start calling me a crazy conspiracy theorist… this is literally something I have been diagnosed with by my primary care doctor

Available-Ad-8423
I also have this after the covid vaccine
Dr-pois.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #114 on: December 15, 2022, 12:51:56 PM »
Imune, autoimune from toxins in vacines (hawy metals),
or by vacine action compromised imunyty??
Dr-pois.