General Category > General POIS Discussions

Re: Covid vaccine and POIS

(1/23) > >>

Vandemolen:
We do not know if POIS is caused by an allergic reaction. What I do know is that I am allergic or sensitive for a lot of things. And maybe other POIS patients too. I am pro vaccin. I can not wait to get my ‘normal’ life back. But there are reports that some people who get the Pfizer vaccin had an allergic reaction. In The Netherlands you can not chose which vaccin you will get. The EU ordered vaccins from 6 different companies. The chance that I will get Pfizer is small because I am not in the risk group like doctors and old people.

Investigator:
That's an important topic. I am also pro-vaccine and would want to take one, but I share your concerns as well. I asked an immunologist some months ago and she said that if the blood markers show no systemic autoimmune disease (as they do in my case), she would not be worried about me getting "a" vaccine (there were no concrete ones on the table then). I should see this immunologist again now that more is known about the specifics of the different vaccines. But since I am in my 30's and job allows home office, I would be among the last ones in order, so this issue is not pressing for me at the moment.

Iwillbeatthis:
Masks started giving me nose allergies this winter when I have tried to wear, so I will never wear one again and I will just tell people I'm exempt if they ask. I actually went on a flight in September without one and some people were triggered but I just told the flight attendants I was exempt and they were fine with it.

These fabric masks don't do anything anyway compared to medical masks. 30 years of Science before Covid concluded masks don't work. If you have symptoms you are supposed to be isolating, asymptomatic transmission is extremely rare, so it makes no sense why everyone has to wear them now. People have been brainwashed...

Gabin:
Hello guys, some feedback after getting 1st shot of Sputnik V vaccine yesterday in Moscow, Russia: I had chills and mild fever overnight which was alleviated with paracetamol, now some residual fatigue left, doctors warned that it may last a couple of days. They also told that the more acute the body reaction is - the more antibodies are subsequently produced. Second vaccine shot must be done in three weeks.

But what?s curious in relation to POIS and has already been pointed out before by other forum members: prior to vaccination I was still in the middle of POIS cycle (2-3 days after last O, normally lasts 7+ days for me) and after getting the vaccine and feeling first side effects I have simultaneously felt POIS symptoms to diminish (muscle pains and tension decreasing, brain fog subsiding except for the fever effect). So another case confirming that while being ill and having our immune systems boosted helps get rid of POIS. It goes contrary with Waldinger?s auto-immune theory as amplification of immune reaction obviously helps us battling POIS, rather than as it was assumed by Professor that immune system attacks our own body.

Assuming this being not just mere coincidence of our conditions improving following immune system boost it poses a question: is POIS a dormant infection or virus that gets activated following O that normally doesn?t trigger activation of our immune systems?

Mushnikk:

--- Quote from: Gabin on January 07, 2021, 08:00:32 AM ---Hello guys, some feedback after getting 1st shot of Sputnik V vaccine yesterday in Moscow, Russia: I had chills and mild fever overnight which was alleviated with paracetamol, now some residual fatigue left, doctors warned that it may last a couple of days. They also told that the more acute the body reaction is - the more antibodies are subsequently produced. Second vaccine shot must be done in three weeks.

But what?s curious in relation to POIS and has already been pointed out before by other forum members: prior to vaccination I was still in the middle of POIS cycle (2-3 days after last O, normally lasts 7+ days for me) and after getting the vaccine and feeling first side effects I have simultaneously felt POIS symptoms to diminish (muscle pains and tension decreasing, brain fog subsiding except for the fever effect). So another case confirming that while being ill and having our immune systems boosted helps get rid of POIS. It goes contrary with Waldinger?s auto-immune theory as amplification of immune reaction obviously helps us battling POIS, rather than as it was assumed by Professor that immune system attacks our own body.

Assuming this being not just mere coincidence of our conditions improving following immune system boost it poses a question: is POIS a dormant infection or virus that gets activated following O that normally doesn?t trigger activation of our immune systems?

--- End quote ---

Nanna1s theory on this forum is just that virus hypothesis. Look it up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version