Author Topic: Re: Covid vaccine and POIS  (Read 26194 times)

Vandemolen

Re: Covid vaccine and POIS
« on: December 23, 2020, 07:25:57 PM »
We do not know if POIS is caused by an allergic reaction. What I do know is that I am allergic or sensitive for a lot of things. And maybe other POIS patients too. I am pro vaccin. I can not wait to get my ‘normal’ life back. But there are reports that some people who get the Pfizer vaccin had an allergic reaction. In The Netherlands you can not chose which vaccin you will get. The EU ordered vaccins from 6 different companies. The chance that I will get Pfizer is small because I am not in the risk group like doctors and old people.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2021, 06:39:05 PM by Quantum »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Investigator

Re: Covid vaccin and POIS
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2021, 01:28:30 PM »
That's an important topic. I am also pro-vaccine and would want to take one, but I share your concerns as well. I asked an immunologist some months ago and she said that if the blood markers show no systemic autoimmune disease (as they do in my case), she would not be worried about me getting "a" vaccine (there were no concrete ones on the table then). I should see this immunologist again now that more is known about the specifics of the different vaccines. But since I am in my 30's and job allows home office, I would be among the last ones in order, so this issue is not pressing for me at the moment.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2021, 03:25:40 PM »
Masks started giving me nose allergies this winter when I have tried to wear, so I will never wear one again and I will just tell people I'm exempt if they ask. I actually went on a flight in September without one and some people were triggered but I just told the flight attendants I was exempt and they were fine with it.

These fabric masks don't do anything anyway compared to medical masks. 30 years of Science before Covid concluded masks don't work. If you have symptoms you are supposed to be isolating, asymptomatic transmission is extremely rare, so it makes no sense why everyone has to wear them now. People have been brainwashed...

Gabin

« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2021, 08:00:32 AM »
Hello guys, some feedback after getting 1st shot of Sputnik V vaccine yesterday in Moscow, Russia: I had chills and mild fever overnight which was alleviated with paracetamol, now some residual fatigue left, doctors warned that it may last a couple of days. They also told that the more acute the body reaction is - the more antibodies are subsequently produced. Second vaccine shot must be done in three weeks.

But what?s curious in relation to POIS and has already been pointed out before by other forum members: prior to vaccination I was still in the middle of POIS cycle (2-3 days after last O, normally lasts 7+ days for me) and after getting the vaccine and feeling first side effects I have simultaneously felt POIS symptoms to diminish (muscle pains and tension decreasing, brain fog subsiding except for the fever effect). So another case confirming that while being ill and having our immune systems boosted helps get rid of POIS. It goes contrary with Waldinger?s auto-immune theory as amplification of immune reaction obviously helps us battling POIS, rather than as it was assumed by Professor that immune system attacks our own body.

Assuming this being not just mere coincidence of our conditions improving following immune system boost it poses a question: is POIS a dormant infection or virus that gets activated following O that normally doesn?t trigger activation of our immune systems?

Mushnikk

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2021, 08:19:20 AM »
Hello guys, some feedback after getting 1st shot of Sputnik V vaccine yesterday in Moscow, Russia: I had chills and mild fever overnight which was alleviated with paracetamol, now some residual fatigue left, doctors warned that it may last a couple of days. They also told that the more acute the body reaction is - the more antibodies are subsequently produced. Second vaccine shot must be done in three weeks.

But what?s curious in relation to POIS and has already been pointed out before by other forum members: prior to vaccination I was still in the middle of POIS cycle (2-3 days after last O, normally lasts 7+ days for me) and after getting the vaccine and feeling first side effects I have simultaneously felt POIS symptoms to diminish (muscle pains and tension decreasing, brain fog subsiding except for the fever effect). So another case confirming that while being ill and having our immune systems boosted helps get rid of POIS. It goes contrary with Waldinger?s auto-immune theory as amplification of immune reaction obviously helps us battling POIS, rather than as it was assumed by Professor that immune system attacks our own body.

Assuming this being not just mere coincidence of our conditions improving following immune system boost it poses a question: is POIS a dormant infection or virus that gets activated following O that normally doesn?t trigger activation of our immune systems?

Nanna1s theory on this forum is just that virus hypothesis. Look it up.

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2021, 10:10:00 AM »
Yeah that could be possible because when I was sick with the cold I had zero POIS but then the question is what kind of virus or pathogen or whatever it is that causes POIS and through what mechanism it does that, are the POIS symptoms simply the symptoms of that virus being activated or it alters and changes something else temporarily too that causes the POIS symptoms and also in which part of the body it is latent then and how many people have it too but do not have POIS and if so then what is making POISers always have it reactivated unless under immunostimulatory circumstances, is it some allergen or differences in hormones or gut health or something else that makes it so that whenever we the POISers orgasm or have any others symptom triggers that the body can not fully contain it because the thing is in the general I get sick rarely but if this theory is true and that is what causes the POIS then why exactly body has troubles with keeping under control this specific virus pathogen?

Vandemolen

« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2021, 08:37:40 PM »

Wow you already had a covid vaccine. I might have to wait until May or June. I think that you feeling beter in POIS after the shot does not contradict the auto immune theory. Because when you get the vaccine your immune system will get triggered and maybe focussed on the vaccine. So the reaction after an O is weaker.

I am also curious if the mRNE technique can be used for a medicine for POIS.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Mushnikk

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 11:57:08 AM »
I received the BionTech vaccine a couple of days ago. No negative effects so far. As far as POIS is concernced I would be much more corncerned about suffering long-term damage from Covid (like post-viral fatigue) for a vulnerable population like us than the unlikely side effects from the vaccine.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 03:00:59 PM »
Nice, do you work in healthcare or how were you allowed to be vaccinated?

I'm eagerly hopeing I can get the vaccination.

I'm also not interested in adding post viral fatigue (a subset of CFS) to my symptom list.
https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2020/05/22/covid-19-omf-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-study/

( ^ this is assuming that POIS is not post viral fatigue but maybe some kind of bacterial induced fatigue )

Mushnikk

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2021, 03:42:44 PM »
Nice, do you work in healthcare or how were you allowed to be vaccinated?

I'm eagerly hopeing I can get the vaccination.

I'm also not interested in adding post viral fatigue (a subset of CFS) to my symptom list.
https://www.healthrising.org/blog/2020/05/22/covid-19-omf-chronic-fatigue-syndrome-study/

( ^ this is assuming that POIS is not post viral fatigue but maybe some kind of bacterial induced fatigue )

Yes, I work at a hospital...(that is why I see every day that Covid is not a fraud, mike_sweden.  ::) )
mod note: thank you, Mushnikk!

Oh, you are right, some good may come out of the Covid! Also other applications for mRNA vaccines, perhaps against viruses we might be afflicted with. Which I believe to be an factor in my case at least)
« Last Edit: January 09, 2021, 02:12:38 AM by demografx »

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2021, 03:47:10 PM »

Mushnikk, please also check the post by Gabin up there ^
Maybe you also have less POIS while your immune system is up for killing that spike protein!?

Mushnikk

« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2021, 06:25:02 PM »

Maybe you also have less POIS while your immune system is up for killing that spike protein!?

Haven't had an O yet, but will report back in a couple of weeks after my immune system did the works with the help of the vaccine (it take about a month to be immune).

Vandemolen

« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2021, 07:48:03 PM »
I received the BionTech vaccine a couple of days ago. No negative effects so far. As far as POIS is concernced I would be much more corncerned about suffering long-term damage from Covid (like post-viral fatigue) for a vulnerable population like us than the unlikely side effects from the vaccine.
Great that you did not have any negative effects. I think I will get the AstraZeneca vaccine in May. But I asked my doctor if he can put me on the list of people witha medical condition. My IGm is too low and of course POIS.

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 22, 2021, 05:55:14 AM »
I was just now (early) Covid-vaccinated with Pfizer drug/Part 1 of 2

POIS1982

« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2021, 06:10:41 AM »
Good morning people

Has anyone had the vaccine yet and noticed any changes to their symptoms?

Thanks
Neil x

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2021, 03:34:57 PM »
Let's close this thread and discuss in https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3639 instead:)

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2021, 03:31:13 PM »
I read the people in the MCAS fb group's covid vaccine experiences and they all seem to be having extreme reactions to the covid vaccine, in here I haven't seen that so far.

POIS1982

« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2021, 06:24:17 AM »

Haven't had an O yet, but will report back in a couple of weeks after my immune system did the works with the help of the vaccine (it take about a month to be immune).

Any update on the O mushnik?
Am a little concerned with this vaccine as there was evidence years back that vaccines caused kids autism and learning difficulties which is a similar response from myself after O which has got worse throughout the years.
To create a vaccine in this small amount of time concerns me.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #18 on: January 30, 2021, 04:53:47 PM »
Am a little concerned with this vaccine as there was evidence years back that vaccines caused kids autism and learning difficulties which is a similar response from myself after O which has got worse throughout the years.
To create a vaccine in this small amount of time concerns me.

You're right its not worth the risk, I watched an interview with a world renowned vaccine developer and he wouldn't even take any of the four vaccines until more data is published. He also said some vaccines get pulled from the market even after 20-40 years of tests and developing them.

Vaccine safety is always ignored by the vaccine companies and the govt firstly because eradicating a disease like polio is more important to most people than the small percentage of people who get damaged with autism etc, so because of this a lot of the people who do get damaged aren't believed. Secondly no medical doctor is allowed to speak out against vaccines without losing their job and integrity, if you want to sue the vaccine companies for damage you need millions and millions of dollars even to start a case so most people can't even afford to sue.

A lot of vaccines like the hepatitis b vaccine, polio vaccine and a lot more have only been safety tested for 2-5 days after the vaccine and no longer. There's a lot of money at stake with vaccines so these companies really don't care about safety,  past clinical trials are often rushed or manipulated.

After the Dr Wakefield incident; the English doctor who said MMR vaccine may cause gastro issues and autism, he was exiled and had his medical licence revoked and ever since then there has been a stigma worldwide against anyone who's says anything criticising vaccines. If you watch videos of the slimey journalist (Brian deer) who set him up and then videos of Dr Wakefield, you can clearly see who was telling the truth and who wasn't. The journalist Brian deer made up lies just so he could write a big story about it, well now Brian deer has made this story his whole career, writing books about the ordeal. You can watch the documentary The Pathological Optimist to see how Wakefield wasn't guilty.

I had covid and it was hardly even bad, flu and chronic infections were much worse for me, I would have thought having a weakened immune system from POIS would put me at risk but it didn't. I think if you don't have co morbidities which are known risk factors and are young then you shouldn't be scared of it. The media is making everyone hysterical about this virus, mainly those who it wouldn't even be dangerous for.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 04:56:30 PM by Iwillbeatthis »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #19 on: January 30, 2021, 07:22:42 PM »
I was just now (early) Covid-vaccinated with Pfizer drug/Part 1 of 2

Only a fairly sore-arm reaction.

For about 2 days.

Looking forward to Round #2 in about 2 weeks.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2021, 07:25:15 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business