Author Topic: My most helpful treatment so far  (Read 2353 times)

cg83

My most helpful treatment so far
« on: November 24, 2020, 02:08:06 PM »
Hi everyone, I've had POIS for about 10 years now and recently found out the 100 mg hydroxyzine and 60 mg sudafed are the #1 things that help my POIS, the hydroxyzine for overall body fatigue and the sudafed for the sinus issues that come from POIS. Another thing I've always experience is a flushing like rash on my body when I'm in nervous situations, drink alcohol, and during sex/masturbation, does anyone else get that? I'm on the never ending journey to find out the core issue here and I feel like the flushing rash I get might have something to do with POIS?

mike_sweden

Re: My most helpful treatment so far
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2020, 10:25:31 AM »
the flushing rash happens to me after an extensive workout or certain food

mast cell?

POIS1982

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2020, 02:52:52 PM »
Flushing is my major symptom mainly sensitive to heat
Then all hell breaks loose theres no stopping it, it's awful.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2020, 03:00:06 PM »
Flushing is my major symptom mainly sensitive to heat
Then all hell breaks loose theres no stopping it, it's awful.

Mast cell activation (syndrome)

"MCAS has been estimated to affect as many as 17% of the population with a severity ranging from mild to life-threatening." Ref

« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 03:12:25 PM by Muon »

POIS1982

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2020, 11:55:59 PM »
Thanks muon will look into it x

POIS1982

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2020, 09:51:52 AM »
So many possible problems will take a lifetime
To determine where pois originates

EnriqueM075

« Reply #6 on: December 18, 2020, 07:04:06 AM »
What I see is that more and more diseases are discovered, which in the 70s and 80s did not exist, including a notable increase in cancer rates. Some factors in the current lifestyle are interfering, food, technology, environmental and electromagnetic pollution, all those waves or frequencies in which we live every day, there is a doctor in Puerto Rico who guarantees that the constant use of Microwave oven is one of the main causes of cancer along with food. Every day there is more stress, more depression, doctors tell you that your problem is stress or depression, in many cases they medicate you but they do not explain the cause of these diseases, since during those decades there were not so many cases of psychological disorders, it can be the same lifestyle that causes them. I am from Venezuela and I remember that about two years ago there was a general power cut for three days and we did not even have cell phone service and in that period I felt much better. In many cases, people diet or change their diet and are cured. Why? One day I heard a doctor who explained that celiac disease and other intestinal problems were the product of an excess of Gluten, which was always present in foods such as flour, but that in the last decades the incorporation of Gluten has increased by 90%. gluten in many foods in order to "fortify" them with vitamins and minerals, and the body simply is not adapted or used to such a large amount of that protein