Author Topic: Coffee helps with POIS induced diaphragmal tightness  (Read 1160 times)

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
Coffee helps with POIS induced diaphragmal tightness
« on: November 13, 2020, 10:35:10 AM »
Coffee helps with POIS induced diaphragmal tightness usually one of the first symptoms is sort of diaphragmal tightness making it harder to do the full exhale thing and some muscles in general seem tighter it seems that Coffee helps with that and with energy and alertness and concentration too.

mike_sweden

Re: Coffee helps with POIS induced diaphragmal tightness
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2020, 08:15:27 AM »
this diaphragmatic tightness is something not discussed here much

its something i suffer from very often, poor breathing because of this

my diaphragmatic tightness is released within seconds after orgasm and then reappear within about 30 minutes

i can really feel how this tightness is instantly released, its as muscle strings are released

drinking cold water is horrible for my stomach and specially this diaphragmatic tightness

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2020, 10:00:18 AM »
this diaphragmatic tightness is something not discussed here much

its something i suffer from very often, poor breathing because of this

my diaphragmatic tightness is released within seconds after orgasm and then reappear within about 30 minutes

i can really feel how this tightness is instantly released, its as muscle strings are released

drinking cold water is horrible for my stomach and specially this diaphragmatic tightness
I also get it after stress and I need to do a specific breath out relaxation technique to release it in the past I could release it easier with the first try of breathing out but with time it seems to take longer time to be relaxed and it's harder to fall asleep if it's not released like I get 80% close to falling asleep but I don't get that full wave of the sleepy feeling that you get as your mind drifts into the sleep state but whenever that part of diaphragm is 100% relaxed before going to the sleep then I can fall asleep within minutes and sleep very deep and well and feel good but if I stumble into something before going to sleep which then causes that acute stressoric response with diaphragmal tightness appearing I need to release it out if I wanna have a good sleep I don't recall having it earlier it appeared some time in the recent years maybe when I was 16/17.

mike_sweden

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2020, 04:05:35 AM »
i found coffee good in short term and bad in long term

drinking only warm liquid is what helps the most

all who suffer from pois should actually only eat warm soup