Author Topic: Zinc deficiency  (Read 11689 times)

hosien2008

• MM group
Re: Zinc deficiency
« Reply #20 on: October 12, 2021, 10:37:14 PM »
It's been a week since I stopped taking my antibiotics and I have no symptoms after ejaculation

Hopeoneday

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2021, 08:49:53 AM »
Intresting, another antibiotic cure!
Dr-pois.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2021, 09:37:51 AM »
Probably mistranslated, I mean one pill a day under a doctor's supervision
Great, Hosien !   I was worried about what side effects you might have, I am happy to see it was just a translation error :)
500mg a day under medical supervision makes sense, now :)

Keep us updated if you stay POIS-free after a few months.  If possible, create a dedicated thread for this, because here we are in a "zinc deficiency" thread, which is not related to azithromycin treatment.  In an "Azithromycin" thread, this information will be more visible.

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

swell

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2021, 01:40:19 PM »
Hosien, your doc seems to be well versed.  Iron does help in POIS, I have observed, though with Iron, one has to be very cautious, as it can create other issues, increased oxidation etc.  Important principal on Iron (and other vitamins) is to ensure the daily RDA.  I think its 8mg (a very low dose) for adult males.  I take 8mg every other day since my diet can be low in it.

The doctor did not recommend iron tablets for me and told me to continue the supplements for six months
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2021, 06:45:25 PM »

Probably mistranslated, I mean one pill a day under a doctor's supervision

Great, Hosien !   I was worried…

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

hosien2008

• MM group
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 05:16:00 AM »
Hi
I am very happy to be with you. I am currently taking supplements and I have no symptoms. Of course, my zinc level was low in the test.

drop247

POISed2cure

« Reply #27 on: November 19, 2021, 04:54:53 AM »
Youcef,
How long did you take the zinc for before it started to have a noticeable effect?
I have taken it for 2-3 weeks daily, 25 mg, and also iron and selenium supplements.
I have not O'd since I started taking the zinc, so I was wondering when to expect any potential benefit (if, it helps my case type). You mentioned 2 months, but that may be the maximum, and I thought perhaps you noticed some benefit before this 2 month period?

Thanks!