Author Topic: Neverending POIS or something else?  (Read 9773 times)

emi_b

• Lab1
Neverending POIS or something else?
« on: June 09, 2011, 03:35:14 PM »
I am starting this topic because, there are members (including me) on the forum which have never felt a relief (even for a short period) from POIS. This disease is unbearable or almost unbearable for a day, or a week but years with never-ending POIS, it is unimaginable. (I don't want to exaggerate but for me this is the truth)

Members who complain about this: emi_b and Jon.

Anyone who complain this can post here a short description of how it happened.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2011, 06:07:44 PM by emi_b »
I have cognitive, psychological and physical symptoms.
I am apologizing for my English if it is unclear.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
Re: Neverending POIS or something else?
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2011, 05:21:24 PM »

Your immune system could be very sensitive and he can be the whole time in the fight modus.

You could have also Candida, i think if you fight it off you should feel better in NO-POIS periods.
Have you thought about desensitization? It could be the best option for you.

emi_b

• Lab1
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2011, 01:36:47 PM »
Starsky,
Thank you for response and advices.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2011, 04:59:20 AM by emi_b »
I have cognitive, psychological and physical symptoms.
I am apologizing for my English if it is unclear.

Bulls eye

• Lab1
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2011, 03:05:00 AM »
That has always been the case for me also , I fluctuate from severe cognitive ( where I can even find trouble in calculating money  change or so ) to moderate but never been fully recovered as I was before pois

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2011, 04:30:20 AM »
Emi_b do you get often sexually aroused/excited. It could be the explanaition of your neverending POIS too.

Bulls eye

• Lab1
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2011, 05:11:04 AM »
Who doesn't in their 20's

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2011, 09:26:15 AM »
Perhaps if you try to be more asexual, if you kill your libido - some helps meditation, some medication, some are praying.

PS.Dont you have the feeling, that this restrictive ideology about sex in many religions could come from POIS-suferers? Girls and sex is bad? We can understand it!

Ccconfucius

« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2011, 10:00:45 AM »
I rarely recover because of nes but what is weird is sometimes I get great recovery (three times a year) and most of the time I get really bad recoveries where cognition still sucks but fatigue is gone am still trying to figure out why that is

Am also thinking some don't recover because of food sensivity.  When I pee I see clear  oily stuff in bowl maybe I  just constantly pee sperm.

UnderstandingPois

« Reply #8 on: November 03, 2011, 03:57:28 AM »
ok interesting !!! i had relief every 6th day and up it used to get better each day till i felt awsome. now i cant recover from pois, without medication.  i think it had to with taking medication tho. but i take prozac with thigh vitamin d and calcium magnesium . and im pois free . like from taking it for 2 weeks. if i orgasm all i have to do is take calcium magnesium vitamin d . and instant relief . but it seems i dont get sick from orgy now. its more just dairy or, eating whey protien.  ide like to say my anhedonia no emotion pleasure feelingsn more is due to a totally seperate condition. so my dopamingeric theories and more i typed, sorry if i confused people. i recomend not taking adderall or ritalin, cause ever since thats when my anhedonia started.

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #9 on: November 03, 2011, 08:36:55 AM »
It is not 1 year and a half (since i lost my sleeping time) that I feel brain fogged all the time...it feels like chronical tireness syndrome ! When i have POIS, it is of course worser. My libido became very low and when I am aroused, I feel more brain fogged !
I just started yesterday "Sublingual Immunotherapy", so I have lot of hope  :)
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: November 03, 2011, 09:40:24 AM »
It seems that Dr. Goldmeier indicated to you that you may have CFS as a result of POIS. This would probably mena that it takes longer for you to recover, because the constant POIS "beating" deplete your system beyond the normal. I think it may be true for many of us too.

POIS is a heavy load on the system, depletes histamines and many base raw materials that would otherwise contribute to mental stability. So although POIS has a cycle time of 6 to 14 days, CFS side effects may not let us recuperate well in between.

To cure CFS we need to cure or abate POIS. So your desensitivation is a good move, so would be niacin, which reduces the depletion.

Keep at it.

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Habibou

• Lab1
« Reply #11 on: November 03, 2011, 05:45:52 PM »
Thank you Daveman  :) Yes, I start the SLIT and I know I have to cure POIS before CFS so I hope in 4 months I have the same results as Willem ! I guess the CFS would be less and less if I sleep enough ...
Brain fog 90%  + tired all the time ,sport intolerance, fast heartbeat, colon inflammation

eur79m

« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2012, 11:59:17 AM »
I am constantly in POIS since June 2010. Fluctuating between 'bad' (then new normal) and 'worse' (after sex).

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2012, 12:26:50 PM »
Perhaps there is some constant semen leakage? I would try diosmin and vitamin C.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2012, 04:26:17 PM »
i notice that when i pee it looks like oily waves at bottom of bowl and sometimes when doing #2 i get prostate fluid coming out of penis if dont masturbate for long time
maybe why i am always in pois.
i am going to try testosterone like bdaniel to see.