Author Topic: Meditation  (Read 2682 times)

modi

Meditation
« on: October 22, 2020, 08:43:42 AM »
I had POIS for at least 15 years.

My main symptoms were:
- brain fog
- extreme fatigue
- flu
- concentration issues

Generally, it last for 3-4 days.

I tried several treatments:
- paracetamol, antihistaminics
- nyacin
- vitamins

But no one helped me improve my symptoms.

Then, I decided to try meditation. After lot of different meditations, I can say today, almost 80% of symptoms disapeared (mostly brain fog that was so annoying at work...).

Even if it's Placebo effect, I can only recommend you to try this unorthodox method, especially, if you have tried lot of things and no ones worked for you.

I will advise to begin with basic meditations (concentrating on your breath and focusing to empty your mind), you can find lot of such meditations on internet.

Then, when I was more confident with basic meditation, I continued trying to cure myself with more sex-oriented meditations (improving sexual energy, removing shame around sex/masturbation, releasing chastity vows from past lives, ...).

Even, if this can sound totally weird, I think people here will mostly want to cure themselves than to focus on the method used.

Give it a try, it can't harm you  :)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: Meditation
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2020, 08:45:27 AM »
Stress trigger.

JohnJames

« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2020, 10:04:58 AM »
I had POIS for at least 15 years.

My main symptoms were:
- brain fog
- extreme fatigue
- flu
- concentration issues

Generally, it last for 3-4 days.

I tried several treatments:
- paracetamol, antihistaminics
- nyacin
- vitamins

But no one helped me improve my symptoms.

Then, I decided to try meditation. After lot of different meditations, I can say today, almost 80% of symptoms disapeared (mostly brain fog that was so annoying at work...).

Even if it's Placebo effect, I can only recommend you to try this unorthodox method, especially, if you have tried lot of things and no ones worked for you.

I will advise to begin with basic meditations (concentrating on your breath and focusing to empty your mind), you can find lot of such meditations on internet.

Then, when I was more confident with basic meditation, I continued trying to cure myself with more sex-oriented meditations (improving sexual energy, removing shame around sex/masturbation, releasing chastity vows from past lives, ...).

Even, if this can sound totally weird, I think people here will mostly want to cure themselves than to focus on the method used.

Give it a try, it can't harm you  :)

I've meditated for up to 3-4 hrs a day and done full meditation retreats meditating up to 10hrs a day for 2 weeks on end. Didn't help my POIS in the slightest. My symptoms lasted for 7 days and beyond.

It did bring many many other benefits though.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2020, 02:00:15 PM »
modi, welcome to the forum!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

modi

« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2020, 05:59:55 AM »
Hi everyone,

Thanks demografx ! :)

Sorry, that it didn't help you so much JohnJames. This can bring other benefits too, so I will always recommend this method as it's harmless. Have you tried more sex oriented meditations ?

I think each case is unique, I had the case with Nyacin where some people were almost cured with it and unfortunately had no effects on me...

The important is to never give up.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2021, 01:53:54 PM »
The Effects of Stress and Meditation on the Immune System, Human Microbiota, and Epigenetics
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29306937/
Psychological stress typically triggers a fight-or-flight response, prompting corticotropin-releasing hormone and catecholamine production in various parts of the body, which ultimately disturbs the microbiota. In the absence of stress, a healthy microbiota produces short-chain fatty acids that exert anti-inflammatory and antitumor effects. During stress, an altered gut microbial population affects the regulation of neurotransmitters mediated by the microbiome and gut barrier function. Meditation helps regulate the stress response, thereby suppressing chronic inflammation states and maintaining a healthy gut-barrier function.