Author Topic: Monte case - my POIS (some symptoms are strange)  (Read 579 times)

b_jim

Re: Monte case - my POIS (some symptoms are strange)
« Reply #15 on: September 19, 2020, 02:36:39 PM »
Hi, Monte.

You make me think I had calcium complement (given by M.D.) just before Pois start (~13/14 years old).

Do you think Sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) instead of salted water (NaCl) will help you ?
I simply wonder which is the helping element (Na or Cl).
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Suffering from lyme disease

Monte

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2020, 03:05:33 PM »
Guys i'm grateful to all of you that you have written in this topic. I am taking every suggestion into consideration.

Hi b_jim, you mean you think you could have problems with calcium in past... If you still have symptops (now / in POIS) like as during latent tetany you can make test - if you will be in 2nd or 3th day in POIS (at least at apogee or shortly after) you can take any suplement with calcium + D3 (or only calcium) and you will see if taking calcium will knock you out of your bad condition. If not, you can add some Mg. If still not, that means it`s not calcium deficiency / not only calcium deficiency / eventualy you have to complement it longer (or in another confoguration, for example first multivitamin and after that calcium). For me calcium works immediately. It`s very difficult to catch the right balance in between Ca / Mg / D3. You can add

b_jim -  I didn`t try sodium bicarbonate when I was in POIS (so I don`t know if it works). I was taking it only just in case for the antibacterial and anti-fungal effect.

But now listen all (I will write it in another topic but here I`m going to write it too because I think it`s important) - I have read some topics here and some of them remids me, that in my youth I had herpes on my penis... I was calling my mom today and I ask her if she remember how old I was then. She told that i was 18 or 19 but I think I was younger beacuse I was at the doctor with her to show that.. Doctor has prescribed an ointment and that`s all. I forget about it till today... You know that means that theory about herpes can be true.

So I will add to my prepack aciclovir.
I modificated my prepack (even not tried the older version), now I took this configuration:

- aciclovir
- Excedrin (an equivalent in my country with similar proportions)
- vit. C
- allegra
- ibuprofen
- NAC
- taurine
- drotaverin
- EPA and vit. D3 (these for few days, also in prepack)

Today is a big  day :)

« Last Edit: September 22, 2020, 06:11:31 AM by Monte »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2020, 03:15:44 PM »
"Synergism has also been reported between flavonoids and other antiviral agents. Quercetin, for example, potentiates the effects of 5-ethyl-2?-dioxyuridine [11] and acyclovir [53] against HSV and pseudorabies infection. Apigenin also enhances the antiviral activity of acyclovir against these viruses [53]."

Antimicrobial activity of flavonoids

Flavonoids: promising natural compounds against viral infections

Monte

« Reply #18 on: September 20, 2020, 03:21:52 PM »
Thank Muon, I will think about flavonoids :)
Unfortunately,  I can`t add quercetin (even though I bought) because now I'm trying for a baby but I will search some other flavonoids to add next time!

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #19 on: September 20, 2020, 03:32:05 PM »
Btw how did your doctor determine it was herpes? Did he run any test? Let me guess the doctor did not run a single test.

Monte

« Reply #20 on: September 20, 2020, 04:31:01 PM »
No, I remember he (she) sure didn`t do any test. She only looked at wound on the foreskin and said that this is herpes. Symptoms were itching all the time and a little pain while touching. It was single red stain about1x1,5 cm. I have no idea how I got it (maybe in public swimming pool?). I think I was 14-16 years old.

Monte

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2020, 10:08:49 AM »
So after sex with wife I went to bed but in first 30 minutes I couldn`t fall asleep  (caffeine in Excedrin). In night I woke up some times and I`ve noticed that my feeling is realy good. In the morning I had no POIS, but the sympthoms were little worse respiratory efficiency and little cardiac arrhythmia. The symptoms disappeared after drinking grain coffee (magnesium). I was very happy that I feel much better that usually after sex.  But not all was perfect.

Positive sides:
good eyesight,
seeing in vivid colors,
no irritability,
no anxiety
no body pain

Bad sides:
brain fog
poorer intellectual abilities (both not as bad as in my normal POIS)
being little clumsy (but also still better than in my normal POIS)

I had the impression that these bad sides are caused by an excess of some neurotransmitter, which keeps me from focusing. When I was taking naps, the symptoms disappeared and then my intellectual abilities were much better. The effect of sleep on the improvement of my condition allowed me to conclude that it could be caused by too much norepinephrine. Can I be right? How can I lower it? Emergency use of melatonin?
I wonder what the second day will look like.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2020, 10:36:38 AM by Monte »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 07:42:01 PM by Muon »