Author Topic: Amazing Activity over at Reddit  (Read 6616 times)

Daveman

• Administrator
Amazing Activity over at Reddit
« on: March 29, 2012, 06:32:47 AM »
Hey guys, first of all congratulations to Nightingale for coming up with idea of Reddit, and especially to  Mellivora and  CCConfucious for following through and bringing it to life!

Excellent job and a big surprise for me. I mean the idea sounded good and seemed to make sense, but it was way more than a good idea. We've raised over $650 in very little time and I'm sure there'll be more!

Effort and only effort brings ideas to life!

POIS is a problem that is NOT going to go away without effort. It just won't. It requires more than posting two times a day. But the time used to "make and effort" is little more than the time used to make a couple of posts.

Great going Mel and CC. Thanks for the idea Nightingale. We're all just bubbling eith excitement!

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!

Nightingale

Re: Amazing Activity over at Reddit
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2012, 07:17:24 PM »
Thanks  :D  Feel all warm and fuzzy inside, and it's actually not POIS!  I actually have a personal announcement to make:  Niacin works for me.  It works WELL.  I said before that it didn't seem to work for me even though I was getting the flush.  But I was not waiting long enough after the flush to O, and for the past two weeks I've been reaping the benefits of HIGHLY reducted POIS symptoms!  It was as simple as that, get the FULL flush (face exploding kind, I need at least 500 mg at fasting to attain this, and i need 4-5 hours fasting), and wait at LEAST 20 minutes for the flush to abate.  It hasn't fully hit me, the implications of this, but it's starting to.  I'm getting a little emotional just write this...!

Near the top of my things to do with the amount of life that I will get back with this is to advocate for treatment of this illness.  I've tasted POIS freedom, and I don't want to have to deal with it ever again!  That means an even better solution than niacin flushing HAS to be found!  AND word has to spread, and it IS spreading virally like a disease! (bad analogy? =p)
Turmeric and Rosemary 30-45 minutes before orgasm for anti-inflammatory and immune support has helped me a lot. Faster and easier than niacin approach.

Ccconfucius

« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2012, 08:56:45 PM »
very nice.

Daveman

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2012, 06:08:48 PM »
It's celebration time!

Great news Nightingale, and I know exactly what you mean!!

It's so strange this niacin. If you don't do it just right it doesn't work, but when you find the formula it works VERY WELL!!

It becomes a miracle!

But once you get the formula, it's repeatable and consistent. (within certain bounds).

WITHOUT RESEARCH THERE WILL BE NO CURE!
Sessions 5 to 9 days, mostly Flu-like, joints, digestion problems, light cognitive.
Niacin has changed my lif though, now 1 day MAX.
Somewhere in this interaction with Niacin is the answer!