Author Topic: A random off the wall provocative theory  (Read 1195 times)

jon1_reclaim

A random off the wall provocative theory
« on: September 09, 2020, 11:01:06 AM »
Hi guys, I was reading in another thread how bacteria in the brain could be the cause of Alzheimer?s as oppose to a symptom as was commonly understood -  re gum disease and Alzheimer?s...

I wanted to turn that on it?s head and relate that to Brain Fog and POIS  .... if you can entertain this thought experiment

This might sound bit radical ... but , could brain fog and onset of brain fog , be because of brain fog and confusion itself ...and the cause of ?pois? state .. everything else plus Brain Fog.

How I define initial brain fog , is a confusion or a conflict in the mind around beliefs/shame related to sexual activity or any other anxiety around sexual performance itself..

Therefore a fundamental component of resolving pois component of ?brain fog ? , is first , via some kind of CBT or limiting belief alteration of conflict.

E.g. the beliefs of there is something wrong with me.. or I have done something sinful .. or I am bad/naughty - these kinds of deep seated beliefs or some kind of emotional historic deep belief about sex and sexual acts ... e.g. sex should only happen after marriage ...

What I am saying is how much could belieff around sex instigate and perpetuate POIS ?

Am not denying things like Vit D and testosterone or any other physical deficiencies , but also want to pose a theory that this is a key component (beliefs /attitudes deep seated) which also are essential to address a permanent solution ...

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
Re: A random off the wall provocative theory
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2020, 11:03:12 AM »
I don't think I got such belief, never had such exposure. It can be POISers develop such belief due to POIS not viceversa.

Kit

« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2020, 06:43:31 PM »
I had instances were I was told masturbation is a sin. I did develop POIS symptoms a few months after that but I’m not sure if it’s a coincidence or not. I try not to think about it and I still get POIS. It’s really hard to know for sure.

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2020, 03:04:09 AM »
Am not claiming this can be the sole cause ... however , I would say , mind body connection and certain strong beliefs can build on top of each other and be exponentially increased.

Fur example , somewhere from something , someone has said or you have just picked up from sorroundings or your first experience of something sexual has been secretive or some kind of shame stress .. next someone says it?s a sin or your energy is being stolen, or it?s morally bad .. and you already get these bad feelings after , the bad feeling might re-Inforce the limiting belief around sex and cause more conflict in the mind ..

I think it will also assist if these limiting beliefs are challenged and you can make peace with yourself about having your own personal healthy happy sexual expression and experience too .. these things are symbiotic , I feel you have to work on the mind too.

Side note ... I tried sleeping with a bolster under my thighs .... it really really helps me !

There must be a tilt in my pelvis .. it has been a dramatic improvement... still experimenting.. just wanted to say it helped me.

What also has helped me personally is to challenge the belief that sex is best after marriage .. this belief is just a self imposed belief from society, and it doesn?t help me enjoy my sexual experience.. and whether one believes it or not , that is a personal choice which you have to respect, but for me I found it wasn?t helpful for my mindset and I was able to challenge it and it is just one more thing that has helped along the way.

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2020, 04:05:48 AM »
Am not claiming this can be the sole cause ... however , I would say , mind body connection and certain strong beliefs can build on top of each other and be exponentially increased.

Fur example , somewhere from something , someone has said or you have just picked up from sorroundings or your first experience of something sexual has been secretive or some kind of shame stress .. next someone says it?s a sin or your energy is being stolen, or it?s morally bad .. and you already get these bad feelings after , the bad feeling might re-Inforce the limiting belief around sex and cause more conflict in the mind ..

I think it will also assist if these limiting beliefs are challenged and you can make peace with yourself about having your own personal healthy happy sexual expression and experience too .. these things are symbiotic , I feel you have to work on the mind too.

Side note ... I tried sleeping with a bolster under my thighs .... it really really helps me !

There must be a tilt in my pelvis .. it has been a dramatic improvement... still experimenting.. just wanted to say it helped me.

What also has helped me personally is to challenge the belief that sex is best after marriage .. this belief is just a self imposed belief from society, and it doesn?t help me enjoy my sexual experience.. and whether one believes it or not , that is a personal choice which you have to respect, but for me I found it wasn?t helpful for my mindset and I was able to challenge it and it is just one more thing that has helped along the way.
What symptom reduced?

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2020, 01:52:40 AM »
So, since being on this forum (life changing) .. I have increased by taking supplements the following:

Plant based omegas
Vitamin D
Magnesium

(The above all twice a day)

Zinc
Fenugreek

(Once a day)

Cows collusturum - twice a day

Also , on top of my regular yoga routine, I have been practicing the spinal twist twice a day.

More recently I have been practicing a forward bend stretch for 5 minutes daily to get better at it as my hips /thighs are supper tight .. and I believe a have a pelvic tilt.

Plus I have been sleeping with a bolster under my thighs , to reduce the pelvic tilt?

The bolster under thighs has been the strongest experience, it gives my hips more movement and mobility .

It?s too early for me to say anything, and it?s only been once ... but it felt strong when I O, and I didn?t have POIS after that I notice ... still to early to say.

One of my theories, probably based on what others have said in other threads is , I need the movement in my body ... else maybe the seamen is just getting blocked and staying stuck in the pipes somewhere?? Reducing the pelvic tilt and hip will encourage movement when performing.

I have also been trying kundalini shaking and TRE on my hips to release stress and increase mobility.

Will feedback in the next few weeks months .. I am sure each persons experience will be slightly different but all of the above for me is moving me in the right direction so far.

Have also had recent blood tests - I have had historically low iron , and vit d, nothing new there. Also interesting my MCV , size of red blood cells is smaller than the normal range...

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2020, 02:01:40 AM »
Re kundalini shaking - I saw this :

https://youtu.be/XGYIviSJAw0

You , just let the knees Bob , and then let the shaking shake you for a few minutes ..

jon1_reclaim

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2020, 02:07:25 AM »
For reference too , the other thing I have taken recently is Ovex, for about 3 days 2 tablets - every 2 weeks .. have stopped this now .

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2020, 12:32:47 PM »
I missed l-glutamine off my once a day list of supplements too..

It?s been a few days and am still feeling good ..

Having the bolster under my thighs when going tosleep in bed really does expand the amount of motion and mobility of my hips.. am going to continue all of this for atleast the end of Sep..

I will check in after a few weeks to give progress.

Tijmen

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2020, 02:38:33 PM »
Thanks hope it will continue to improve your situation, and look forward to your update.  :)