Author Topic: Athletes foot  (Read 2601 times)

jon1_reclaim

Athletes foot
« on: August 24, 2020, 11:18:03 PM »
How clean and healthy is everyone?s feet and nails ??

Mine are generally good .... however , between my smallest toe and second from last it has always been a little flaky as is the nail... I have always treated it as something minor ... however it has been there like forever !

I am thinking more and more about fungus now ...

Is it possible our testicles or prostate have a yeast or fungal infection?

Note my earlier post about detergent smelling seamen ...

Interesting.

I am going to look harder into fixing my toes/feet.

Clues

Re: Athletes foot
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 02:31:49 AM »
jon1_reclaim, I've had flaky/cracked and dry skin on my hands and feet that somewhat resembled the "moccasin" variety of athlete's foot. However I don't think it was actually that, I think it was due to mercury, as I've had multiple types of skin problems all over my body (lesions, cracking/dry skin, slow healing, dandruff, redness) that have started subsiding after I started taking chlorella, which has been proven to be very effective at removing mercury. See more about my mercury theory in this message, and later messages in the same thread. Just to be clear, I'm not saying I believe every POIS case has to do with mercury, but it seems to be a factor in mine.

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2020, 02:21:55 PM »
Thanks Clues..

I have had a lot of benefit from taking spirulina , I did try chlorella in the past but have used more spirulina .

As a side note, I read that too much spirulina can disturb the bodies natural b12 balance.

I will look into Chlorella again, I am open to trying things and fully take on the metal poisoning.

My feeling is that it?s a fungus effecting the prostate or testicles , but that?s just one of my guesses.

I just brought pau Darco tea to help with candida.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2020, 12:15:29 PM »

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2020, 06:58:30 PM »
I will research tryptophan more.

Am feeling a bit down .. , it?s a bumpy road getting to the bottom of this.

While I don?t know what the issue is ... root cause .. I am still purely speculating , but something that fits how I would feel ... is a depletion of something ... maybe it?s vitamin D.

I am getting another blood test soon and will keep posted .

Are my stores so low  (vit D or iron or b12 or something else) could that be the simple root cause ??

I s as l have PE , my seamen smells of detergent, I don?t know what is worse PE or POIS .. to me they are linked issues , but I gather not all who have POIS have PE as nd vice versa.

J tried niacan recently and it do  Dagur not seem to help

I have coffee fruit in order too !

We will get there !! I am so greatful for this group of strong people on this forum.. thank

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2020, 02:52:22 AM »
I think PE and POIS is not a great combination ..

It doesn?t sound like if one gets fixed the other does too.

Has anyone been successful in overcoming PE?

It seems pretty difficult to overcome PE if you need to practice, but each time you practice you get pois..

I am looking into a strict training plan of some kind, it will involve diet and some fom of CBT brain training , and strength conditioning

I also have adhd symptoms, v mild , but concerta- time releases Ritalin- has helped me as has yoga.

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2020, 03:08:22 AM »
https://www.healthline.com/health/mens-health/semen-smell

All is good - re the detergent smell !

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2020, 02:29:18 PM »
I know this might sound like quackery ... however , I believe I came out of a POiS state today whilst crossing one leg over another and twisting to the other side .

A bit like a seated spinal twist  in yoga.

I am aware this sounds odd ! however , it is how I felt. It could have been the last been of tiredenes leaving me too .. so there is nothing scientific about this , and it?s the first time I have ever noticed it.

Could I have given myself a lymphatic drainage in the process ??

Am going to monitor , and now incorporate spinal twists into my daily yoga practice !!!

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2020, 05:51:42 PM »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2020, 08:19:38 AM »
I know this might sound like quackery ... however , I believe I came out of a POiS state today whilst crossing one leg over another and twisting to the other side .

A bit like a seated spinal twist  in yoga.

I am aware this sounds odd ! however , it is how I felt. It could have been the last been of tiredenes leaving me too .. so there is nothing scientific about this , and it?s the first time I have ever noticed it.

Could I have given myself a lymphatic drainage in the process ??

Am going to monitor , and now incorporate spinal twists into my daily yoga practice !!!
Hi ramore,

I also do yoga as part of my overall well-being "program", and your post reminds me of a testimony I read about in 2015, on the NSF old forum, of a user ( Nathan) who was controlling is POIS symtpoms by a specific yoga pose, called Ardha Matsyendrasana ( the Half Lord of the Fishes pose).
You can see read more details in the post I wrote than ( toward the end of it), that can be found here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1993.msg15603#msg15603

So, there is maybe a type of POIS responding to spinal twists like the one we do in yoga... let us know about your long term results.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2020, 08:35:00 AM »

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2020, 07:38:15 AM »
Thanks both so much for replying - brothers!

I will spend more time responding ..

Just to say I am sure there are going to be varying levels of symptoms and subtypes of POIS of different degrees and levels ..

Having had these symptoms which I have just been dealing with as general health issues , but now have space in my mind to expressly to talk about Via this group ..

I have practiced yoga on and off for many years .. and get tremendous benefit , now I see more clearly how it is all linked.

This yoga pose, seated spinal twist , is something they do in Bikram yoga and lots of other classes ..

There is something to it !! It 100% assists me, and I shall be incorporating this pose and more similar twists more regularly .

I have been doing yoga for more than 20 years on and off , more regular in the last few years ..

Just putting my experience out there , this posture has been more difficult for me to perform over the years compared to others .. and I believe I will get more - a lot of benefit from mastering it and in the process stretching , strengthening and flushing all the organs and muscles it effects !!

It helps me..

It will take more time to be definitive, and I can only talk for myself , but there is something in this for me and I hope others too.

Will give more details and follow up my journey soon.

Love and strength to all!

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2020, 07:51:30 AM »
Just to say generally in a yoga class you would work upto this pose, after a few previous warm up poses.

When I get a chance I don?t mind sharing a sequence.

I generally do a few warm up grounding exercises, then some sun salutations before doing the spinal twist .. it is going to be part for my daily routine for the next two weeks now !! Will keep you posted..

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2020, 03:49:54 PM »
Side note - apparently papaya is good for eliminating intestinal parasites : https://www.facebook.com/105198623293901/posts/950854218728333/?d=n&substory_index=0

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2020, 07:22:45 AM »
Side note - apparently papaya is good for eliminating intestinal parasites : https://www.facebook.com/105198623293901/posts/950854218728333/?d=n&substory_index=0

Bewarte of fertility side effects in case creating offspring is in your plan:
I have been taking papain since February this year and with time it has liquefied my semen. I started trying papain after having read this: http://superfoodprofiles.com/natural-male-birth-control-papaya-seeds-contraceptive-men

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2020, 09:13:39 AM »
Thanks for sharing the link Berlin .. v interesting article !

I am enjoying my extra yoga classes and extra spinal twists (fish pose)

All these things seem to help come out of a ?pois? state , and in general seem to be doing the opposite to what pois state is, e.g. I feel more alert/clear/awake with yoga/meditation and that pose specifically.

This is great , the other half of the equation is not falling into a pois state , and then having a healthy sexual life ! Emotionally/physically etc.

I do believe it is possible.

For me personally the pre pois  will state will be better handled if I can also get a handle on PE. Amongst all the other things i am trying new (boosting testosterone via vit d etc) I plan to ?visualise? and think about healthy sex for long periods of time (start small get longer) to help with that side of things too.

I don?t know how long this will all take to see prolonged life changing results .. but I am going to stick to trying things for atleast 6 months , before I change or look into other things to address.

jon1_reclaim

« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2020, 12:07:46 PM »
Not sure if this is tongue and cheek / but interesting post about brain fog and omegas:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/plantbasednewsgroup/permalink/1027436464372605/