Author Topic: I want to live !  (Read 165 times)

Candide

I want to live !
« on: May 22, 2020, 05:10:18 AM »
I want to live,
i am 27 years old, i have never test a treatment since the first apparition of POIS symptoms (14 years old). I was fearing to test a treatment, i don't know why, so now, i will test for the first time Niacin and all treatments for reduce my symptoms. I was feared to test a treatment and to talk about this disease, i denied my pain, i am idiot... I said in my head : "Forgot this disease, everyone don't know you are suffering of this disease, if you take niacin, they can guess you have this disease ; stay alone with you pain and don't show you pain..."

I meet a woman and i want to change my life for me and for her !

I know this forum since 2012, but i did nothing for heal POIS... i don't have explication... but i want to change now ! Thanks for all ! Thank for this forum !
The new Candide is back !

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
Re: I want to live !
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2020, 02:40:15 PM »
You are on the right track, Hopefully you find something that works for you from the many options.
Don't forget research is happening and we recently got great news: The study is expanding in scope.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2020, 10:01:24 AM »

...we recently got great news: The [POIS] Research Study is expanding in scope.

https://tinyurl.com/y85suu2p

« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 10:06:45 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Candide

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2020, 10:00:13 AM »
After 2 O + insomnia, i have a terrible vertigo and brain very very slow, i can't stay standing and sitting... if you have a solution for the vertigo... i can't do anything... my family want to place me in "psychiatry hospital"... i need help... 

Muon

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2020, 10:15:59 AM »
After 2 O + insomnia, i have a terrible vertigo and brain very very slow, i can't stay standing and sitting... if you have a solution for the vertigo... i can't do anything... my family want to place me in "psychiatry hospital"... i need help...
Maybe try to get diagnosed for POIS in France:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2575.0

Journey

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2020, 10:19:25 AM »

Show them info on POIS (studies) and tell them shortly you get symptoms after O, otherwise you're fine if you abstain and there are other people with the same disorder and it has a physical cause and there's stuff that stops/reduces symptoms and there can be imbalance in body causing inappropriate reaction to O.

Have you tried treatment?

berlin1984

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2020, 10:52:28 AM »
What's your diet?
How is your sleep?
Which supplements do you take currently?

It sounds like you might have general health problems, not only POIS?
brain fog, motivation problems and body symptoms 70% improved by diet (casein-free, wheat-free, eating-not-much-egg, ginger, black coffee, vitamin/mineral/antioxidant/omega3/adaptogens/sperm supps), but I want to fix the rest (bone pain, muscle weakness, gut problems, social hostility the day after)

Candide

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2020, 11:48:56 AM »
My diet is frugal, i eat a lot of vegetables and fruits, sometimes meat and chocolate, and now Goji the morning.
I have commanded niacin or vitamin B3 and fenugrek... i will test for the next O (i don't received yet my command.)
I sleep 4 hours for night.
During one year, 2016-2017, i have vertigo and fatigue extreme after one surgery operation and one O. It was horrible, very horrible, and i don't want live this again... if i live this again... i go to... it was horrible... i was incapable to read, to stay standing, to think, nothing... 

I have tinnitus :'( my tinnitus increase so i ejaculate for forget my tinnitus... for shoot my brain with POIS symptoms :'( i use sometimes my POIS symptoms for "shoot' me because i dont't accept my disease and my tinnitus.
Sorry guys, i am idiot, i never test yet the treatment, it is my fault...

When i masturbate me, i am feel very a monster because i kill me with one ejaculate...

Bye
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 12:09:38 PM by Candide »

berlin1984

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2020, 01:29:03 PM »
With only 4 hours of sleep, I would feel very messed up. (and probably most people world wide).
Please try to sleep more. Fix your sleep, then other problems might at least improve.

I can't comment on the Tinitis.

Your diet sounds good, maybe add more fish nd nuts/seeds?

(Obvious disclaimer: I am not a doctor or nutruionist..)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2020, 01:33:11 PM by berlin1984 »
brain fog, motivation problems and body symptoms 70% improved by diet (casein-free, wheat-free, eating-not-much-egg, ginger, black coffee, vitamin/mineral/antioxidant/omega3/adaptogens/sperm supps), but I want to fix the rest (bone pain, muscle weakness, gut problems, social hostility the day after)

dizzy

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2020, 03:51:54 PM »
Your diet sounds good, maybe add more fish nd nuts/seeds?

Not a nutritionist either. But here's my top list of things helping me with anxiety:

1. 100g of walnuts a day + alcohol-free red wine (miracle combination for me)
2. Bananas one or two a day.
3. Flax seeds (roasted, one or two tablespoons a day)
4. Olives as a snack
5. Spinach is great
6. Salmon twice a week
7. Brazil nuts (one a day or so)

And vitamin C two/three times 1000mg per day.

And another tip is cold showers.

And then a tip for masturbation: keeping as many muscles but especially jaw and back muscles totally relaxed during the entire session seems to help. You don't want to "cramp up" as this causes negative reinforcement (is my theory).

Hope this helps / sparks some ideas.
Male. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.