Author Topic: Easy to try treatment 100% effective for me  (Read 16763 times)

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
Re: Easy to try treatment 100% effective for me
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2020, 02:31:25 PM »
I've added Goji now to my posting here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3151.msg34276#msg34276
Just to underpin the NK cell theory that is mentioned in the thread there.

Regarding less exotic berries: if we assume it's about immune system, then https://www.ergo-log.com/immunesystem.html mention Elderberries and Cranberries.

Black currants maybe too.

I guess if you can't try Physalis, maybe indeedGoji would be the next self-test direction you could take.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Easy to try Cure 100% effective for me
« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2020, 03:41:05 PM »
Hi Quantum,

My symptoms are strong brain fog, fatigue, memory loss, difficulties to concentrate, lack of social skills, lack of confidence linked to the fact that I'm not in my normal state, lack of tact, humour... I may also get muscle weakness and a little bit iching eyes but I'm not 100% sure that they are POIS related. They last about 3 days.

I tried many things but until that nothing has been effective.

These berries have been 100% effective for 7 months. I'm no professional, but I think that they don't cure symptoms but they prevent POIS from happening. They have been effective every single time.

Hi Hapl,

I just bought those berries at my supermarket and miraculously found that they cured my POIS. I haven't read any previous topic saying that they cure POIS.

Hi Drop247,

Thanks for trying, I really hope that will work for others as well. I didn't find any effective cure before.

Hi Spartak,

It's the first real solution I find to POIS, I just wanted to share it with others. I understand your concern and I would have written it much more cautiously if it had involved medicine, but as it's just berries I didn't see the problem in recommending to try.

Thanks for your answer, Physi.

I have added your method to my Chart of POIS Types, which is also useful as a register of all effective methods found by members, that have been effective for more than 3 months.  See #14 in the list, "POIS Type responding to physalis/groundcherries"   ( at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448 )
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Physi

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2020, 05:34:36 PM »
Hi Journey,

I'm 22, I must have gotten POIS about when I was 15 I don't know exactly as I didn't realized directly that it was POIS I had, but that's the moment I realized something was wrong. I found out maybe 2 years later that I felt normal on abstinence and searching on the internet I found out I had POIS. I'm not sure I understand well your second question, you mean could any of those things you mention have caused my POIS ? I didn't have any virus, trauma, surgery, and didn't take any medicine or probiotic when I got POIS. Nothing has worked for me to treat my POIS.

Yes with Physalis I feel the same as when on abstinence streak. I don't have any Brain fog or memory problems or anything. I can perfectly concentrate. My symptoms of POIS are strong brain fog, fatigue, memory loss, difficulties to concentrate, lack of social skills, lack of confidence, lack of tact, humour and I don't feel any of them with those berries. It's really easy for me to make the difference cause when I'm in my normal state I'm very social, self-confident, I often make joke and when I'm on POIS I fell very uncomfortable with people, I struggle with my social interaction and I don't joke as usual.

I hope it could work for other people, I'm curious about getting feedback.

Hi Berlin1984,

No I didn't try that, I just know that I didn't get any long term effect from the berries, that if I don't take them at all I just have my usual POIS. Thanks for the suggestion.
I described my symptoms of POIS just above, and for my symptoms days after POIS, I just go back to my normal state about 3 days after.

I don't know if the non dried fruit has any effect I never tried them. I found a lab that sells pills containing powdered Physalis, I thought I would be nice because I could carry them and take them easily, however I tried taking 9 pills and didn't get any effect.

Hi cn7,

I haven't tried Goji. Do you think those berries may contain the same substance that blocks POIS ? It's possible that other berries contain that same substance, but I haven't tried any of them. The reason you believe Goji could have the same effect is that it's a berry so it's close to Physalis and it could contain the same active substance ?

Hi Quantum,

Thanks for adding it, I already came across this very good post. You perfectly summarized it, you just wrote "eating 40 to 25 berries", I think you meant 20 to 25.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 06:11:37 PM by Physi »

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 26, 2020, 11:06:21 PM »
Hi Quantum,

Thanks for adding it, I already came across this very good post. You perfectly summarized it, you just wrote "eating 40 to 25 berries", I think you meant 20 to 25.

ok, changed to simply "25"
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 28, 2020, 12:37:26 PM »
berlin1984, can you inform us of the results please?

So I can report a bit.
The experiment was not succesful, I even had some bad side effects. Not sure if those were just coincidence or not.

I took 20 fresh berries at 17:00 (it felt like a lot). I felt euphoric and horny from it, maybe because of the sugar and looking forward to having sex :-)
I don't know how long I didn't eat before taking the berries (empty stomach etc).
Had sex at 17:40 around. I had a bit problems getting hard, which is normally (almost) NEVER a problem. I attribute this to some kind serotonine effects of the berries. Maybe I lasted longer.

After the sex I tried to sleep a bit, had maybe a 15 minute powernap. The orgasm was normal (not the unsatisfying orgasms like with Fenugreek-before).
I didn't feel
I went to try to sleep around 22:00 maybe, taking some Ginger tea, NAC and Q10 before. (Something else? I forgot)

The problem:
I could not fall asleep at all. I felt agitated. And weird in the heart (palipations?) and even had some vertigo. It's a bit hard to describe. Maybe a bit like what I read about serotonine syndrome (but very mild of course). Maybe a bit like when taking Ashwagandha Supplement for too long (Ashwagandha looks very similar to Physallis, in my opinion) or having a bad trip on weed. I also craved more of the berry (I imagined biting into one) but then later I felt poisoned from it. From Googling around, I learned it's probably because of some opiate receptor interactin? Or just coincidence.

Next morning my feeling might be better than without the berry though. Less anti-social than usually on the morning after. But still a lot of fatigue and bone ache that I usually cure away with a strong coffee and hot-cold-hot-cold showers. I also felt the usual inflammation in my mouth.

This afternoon (day after) I got a sore throat, but I don't know if it is my sometimes-happening-day-after-O sore throat or just coincidence or a side effect of AHCC from nanna1's stack.

I might do another trial, but so far I don't change it helps me much differently from how keeping inflammation down (wheat free, casein free, egg free, alcohol free, nicotine free, organic food, less meat, ginger, NAC), taking adaptogens (rhodiola, ashwagandha) and taurine sometimes is helping me. (<- that's my usual strategy and at least it keeps away brain fog and motivation problems, but not my physical problems)

Right now I still feel a bit disgusted by the berry (the bodys way of telling me that I got "poisoined" from it.)

So my questions to author would be (sorry if you mentioned some points already):
* At which time of day did you take the fruit? Because the circadian rhythmn can influence digestion
* Empty stomach or full stomach?
* Do you feel withdrawal effects? I don't mean the rebound effect from orgasm where you want to have another orgasm to feel good, but more like a craving for the berry.
* How did you find out this berry can help you and how (on earth) did you think about eating 20 before O?

Here some studies I had googled for. I don't know how good the quality is and I'm not a scientist:

http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTotal-ZYYL200101006.htm
Physalis peruviana L. (PPL.)
"The analgesic effect of PPL could be reversed by naloxone; tolerance could develop after repeated administrations of PPL, but no cross-tolerance was observed with morphine analgesia. Conclusion: PPL has a dose-dependent analgesic effect and its analgesic effect might be mediated by central opioid receptor."

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/286164051_A_possible_inhibitory_Effect_of_physalis_physalis_pubescens_L_on_diabetes_in_male_rats
"The results of this study indicate that physalis elicited significant (p<0.05) reductions of blood glucose, troponin, TNFα and IL6 except VEGF, dopamine and serotonin were significantly increased." (in diabetic rats)

PS: I might edit this post if more comes into mind.

Physi

« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2020, 10:56:28 PM »
Hello berlin,

I'm so sorry that you didn't get the same effects as me and that you even got bad sides effects.
To other people reading this, berlin's feedback is the only feedback I ever got and I didn't have any positive feedback on this from anybody else than me.

I've been taking the berries for about 7 months, regularly and at different times of the day. It was never a problem, except when I had sex more than 3 times in a night it began to be too many berries and I start having a bit of a stomachache. But i may have no problem because I'm resistant to them and it may be different for other people.

So for your second question I've eaten them with empty stomach and full stomach as well without any problem and each time with 100% no POIS after.

I have no craving for the berry at all, it was already something I liked eating (that's how I discovered it treated my POIS) but I don't have any strange reaction or craving.

I bought them in my supermarket and I have discovered by chance that they reduced my symptoms and then adjusted the amount.

For your results, to me there are 2 possibilities :

- that treatment isn't effective for you which means it may not be effective for other people  :-[
- you have not reached the time of effect because 40 minutes is very close to the limit / is the limit. That's why I wait after 45 min and even waiting more isn't a problem but if I wait less than the limit I get no effect.

I think other people should take into account that result also, and that no one else than me have reported that it treated their POIS for now.

I'm sorry for the troubles you had

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #26 on: May 29, 2020, 02:30:27 AM »
I'm so sorry that you didn't get the same effects as me and that you even got bad sides effects.

No problem at all. I tried a lot of things in my life for recreational use (  ;D ) or for curing my POIS so I know things can have their effects even if they are just a lame and delicious berry...

- that treatment isn't effective for you which means it may not be effective for other people  :-[
- you have not reached the time of effect because 40 minutes is very close to the limit / is the limit. That's why I wait after 45 min and even waiting more isn't a problem but if I wait less than the limit I get no effect.

It might work for other people who are not on my path or body status or diet or supplements.
I will try your berries again, but making sure I take less, wait longer and not take any Ashwagandha on that day.

One thing I wanted to add: I noticed also I had a chapped lip (lower lip middle)in the morning after. I used to get this sometimes when I still drank alcohol and had an O. According to internet it could be a vitamin deficiency. Maybe I didn't take my vitamin B or the berry or something else "used up" those vitamins on that day. (This could all be coincidence, but I want to mention it still).

cn7

« Reply #27 on: May 29, 2020, 06:20:57 AM »
thanks for sharing your results berlin1984. maybe it would be better to eat only few berries instead of 20. sometimes less is more

Ricardo Brasil

• My case report
« Reply #28 on: May 29, 2020, 10:54:39 PM »
here in Pernambuco (Brazil), it is not easy to find Physalis, but I have already placed an order and I will test it, it is possible that it will take about 15 days to arrive, but as soon as I test I will return here and leave my report. I REALLY wish it worked   :( :( :( :'(

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #29 on: May 30, 2020, 05:44:35 AM »

That's exactly the same time dynamic applied to beneficial effects of Taurine (in my case, the effect is quite minor but noticable).

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1430.msg34368#msg34368
« Last Edit: May 30, 2020, 05:48:11 AM by Muon »

Moses

« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2020, 11:55:53 PM »
Physi, I tried those gooseberries twice now, and so far it?s fantastic. No pois. Thanks for sharing! First time ate 30 berries 45 min before. Last night ate 25 berries 1hr before.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2020, 12:34:34 AM »
Thanks, Moses!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Clues

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2020, 12:47:52 PM »
I gave Psysalis a try, thanks for the tip OP. I believe I have a mast cell activation disorder, but I figured it couldn't hurt to try. Unfortunately it (temporarily) messed up my digestion. I didn't try an orgasm, because I'm convinced my gut is connected to my POIS, so I'm focused on improving my gut health at the moment. Dried fruit and berries are known to be bad for MCAD, but I might give the fresh ones a try later.

berlin1984

• Administrator
« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2020, 01:57:56 PM »

So I can report a bit.
(...)

I gave it another try, this time with 10 instead of 20 berries and no other supplements before sleeping. Also the orgasm was later before sleeping, not in the late afternoon.
I had a bit of erection problems again, however not the previous bad side effects like when i took 20.

The morning after might have been a bit better, hard to say.

In conclusion I can totally believe that this berry helps a lot for some people. But I'm already in a path where my diet (and nanna1's recommendations about copper and AHHC) improve my life, so the berries can't add something percievable to that..

Hopefully more people can try and report.

Ricardo Brasil

• My case report
« Reply #34 on: June 02, 2020, 12:42:54 AM »
Here in my city there is no dry physalis, but I found it fresh (I never imagined it sold here, I had never seen it).
Well, today I ate 5 physalis fruits + 2 cloves of garlic + 2 cups of lemongrass tea. And 2 hours later, orgasm, at that moment I am feeling very well, but I will know if it worked when I wake up tomorrow.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #35 on: June 02, 2020, 12:53:30 AM »
ricardo brasil, best wishes!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Hopeoneday

« Reply #36 on: June 02, 2020, 11:29:19 AM »

Conclusion

We can conclude that the methanol extract presents a good action potential against Gram-positive bacteria. Also, physalin D isolated from the extracts of P. alkekengi has remarkable antibacterial activity against especially Gram-positive bacteria. The presence of physalin D in the extracts suggests that it could play an important role in antibacterial activity. Physalin D, an ergostane type polyoxyfunctional lipophilic structure, could be associated with the mechanisms of antibacterial activity. Further comparative antimicrobial activity studies of different physalins as well as physalin D will help to elucidate the roles played by the functional groups of physalins in the activity.
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/full/10.3109/13880200903062606
Dr-pois.

Ricardo Brasil

• My case report
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2020, 08:24:22 AM »
Here in my city there is no dry physalis, but I found it fresh (I never imagined it sold here, I had never seen it).
Well, today I ate 5 physalis fruits + 2 cloves of garlic + 2 cups of lemongrass tea. And 2 hours later, orgasm, at that moment I am feeling very well, but I will know if it worked when I wake up tomorrow.

(update) well, the next morning, I woke up with the symptoms that I commonly have from POIS. I decided to swallow a clove of garlic to see if I felt better, cut it into small pieces and drank it with water to make it easier, I instantly felt better especially from the cerebral fog, but I was a little confused without knowing if it really was the garlic. On the afternoon of that same day, I had a new ejaculation, and immediately the symptoms came (brain fog for me is the worst of all! Don't let me live!), Again I swallowed a clove of garlic and instantly felt better! This morning, I woke up with the symptoms, and the garlic worked for me again, so I decided to report here!

(instant improvement of 70% - 80% of mental symptoms)

I hope it continues to work for me, I haven't felt so well for 2 weeks, I almost didn't remember what it feels like to be well. I will test it a few more times and if it keeps working I will create a more detailed topic! If I find Physalis dry here in my town, I really want to test it, but I am very happy with the garlic.

I decided to test the garlic after I read this topic:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=27.0

drop247

« Reply #38 on: June 05, 2020, 02:32:23 PM »
Didn't work for me unfortunately. At least not 100%
I took 30 berries before O and am now in POIS. It may have reduced it some but I'm not sure how much since once I recognized POIS I hit it with my kitchen sink of medication and supplements to lessen the effects.

Pois2011

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2020, 05:48:42 AM »
I tried it too. 25 dried Berries 50 minutes before, 10 after: no negative side effects but also no benefits. At least the the berries tasted very good...