Author Topic: Easy to try treatment 100% effective for me  (Read 16634 times)

Hopeoneday

Re: Easy to try treatment 100% effective for me
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2020, 07:13:50 AM »
Physalis underground attaking us!
Dr-pois.

holas

« Reply #41 on: July 06, 2020, 05:05:06 PM »
Hello berlin,

I'm so sorry that you didn't get the same effects as me and that you even got bad sides effects.
To other people reading this, berlin's feedback is the only feedback I ever got and I didn't have any positive feedback on this from anybody else than me.

I've been taking the berries for about 7 months, regularly and at different times of the day. It was never a problem, except when I had sex more than 3 times in a night it began to be too many berries and I start having a bit of a stomachache. But i may have no problem because I'm resistant to them and it may be different for other people.

So for your second question I've eaten them with empty stomach and full stomach as well without any problem and each time with 100% no POIS after.

I have no craving for the berry at all, it was already something I liked eating (that's how I discovered it treated my POIS) but I don't have any strange reaction or craving.

I bought them in my supermarket and I have discovered by chance that they reduced my symptoms and then adjusted the amount.

For your results, to me there are 2 possibilities :

- that treatment isn't effective for you which means it may not be effective for other people  :-[
- you have not reached the time of effect because 40 minutes is very close to the limit / is the limit. That's why I wait after 45 min and even waiting more isn't a problem but if I wait less than the limit I get no effect.

I think other people should take into account that result also, and that no one else than me have reported that it treated their POIS for now.

I'm sorry for the troubles you had

Man - After reading your post I bought a box of (fresh) Physalis last Saturday, ate as many as I could during the evening (maybe about 10 in total) and had two Os much later that night. I was expecting the usual brutal anxiety and brain fog two days later ... but NOTHING!  :o :o :o

I had decided to try each one of the cures in the fantastic summary by Quantum for the next weeks to see if any of them worked,
and this one was the easiest to start with, just going down to the supermarket...

Have you just helped me cure a problem of twenty years... with a freaking little fruit?! This would be absolutely ridiculous! :D

I am almost afraid of trying again! If it wasn't placebo, though, the only other concern would be that we could develop tolerance to whatever substance is helping... unless it is just making up for a deficiency, that is.

If it will keep working, you will be among the top five people with the most positive influence on my life  :D :D :D
I will report later - A big hug for now my friend!

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2020, 06:51:25 PM »
Hello berlin,

I'm so sorry that you didn't get the same effects as me and that you even got bad sides effects.
To other people reading this, berlin's feedback is the only feedback I ever got and I didn't have any positive feedback on this from anybody else than me.

I've been taking the berries for about 7 months, regularly and at different times of the day. It was never a problem, except when I had sex more than 3 times in a night it began to be too many berries and I start having a bit of a stomachache. But i may have no problem because I'm resistant to them and it may be different for other people.

So for your second question I've eaten them with empty stomach and full stomach as well without any problem and each time with 100% no POIS after.

I have no craving for the berry at all, it was already something I liked eating (that's how I discovered it treated my POIS) but I don't have any strange reaction or craving.

I bought them in my supermarket and I have discovered by chance that they reduced my symptoms and then adjusted the amount.

For your results, to me there are 2 possibilities :

- that treatment isn't effective for you which means it may not be effective for other people  :-[
- you have not reached the time of effect because 40 minutes is very close to the limit / is the limit. That's why I wait after 45 min and even waiting more isn't a problem but if I wait less than the limit I get no effect.

I think other people should take into account that result also, and that no one else than me have reported that it treated their POIS for now.

I'm sorry for the troubles you had

Man - After reading your post I bought a box of (fresh) Physalis last Saturday, ate as many as I could during the evening (maybe about 10 in total) and had two Os much later that night. I was expecting the usual brutal anxiety and brain fog two days later ... but NOTHING!  :o :o :o

I had decided to try each one of the cures in the fantastic summary by Quantum for the next weeks to see if any of them worked,
and this one was the easiest to start with, just going down to the supermarket...

Have you just helped me cure a problem of twenty years... with a freaking little fruit?! This would be absolutely ridiculous! :D

I am almost afraid of trying again! If it wasn't placebo, though, the only other concern would be that we could develop tolerance to whatever substance is helping... unless it is just making up for a deficiency, that is.

If it will keep working, you will be among the top five people with the most positive influence on my life  :D :D :D
I will report later - A big hug for now my friend!

Amazing, holas!
« Last Edit: July 07, 2020, 01:06:03 AM by hurray »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #43 on: July 06, 2020, 06:59:46 PM »

Amazing, holas!

And *YO U* are also amazing, hurray! :) :)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2020, 01:08:26 AM »

BuckarooBanzai88

« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2020, 01:08:31 AM »
Wow this is kind of an exciting discovery!  I see that Inca/Golden berries can contain solanine.  For me, foods with solanine make POIS last longer (known to exacerbate autoimmune disease), but I'm ever so tempted to try now that it's helped more than one person...  Thanks for sharing!

Hopeoneday

« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2020, 10:54:43 AM »
lets dig in physalis, what ingredient could be so helpfull for posi!

Antiinflam..antimicrob..antibacter..imunomodulary(stimulant).............

Anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory activities
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/18513903/

The juice is used in the treatment of earache, jaundice, fever, bladder diseases etc The fruit and other aerial parts are used in the treatment of boils, sores, cuts, constipation, intestinal and digestive problems (Sultan et al., 2008; Van Valkenburg and Bunyapraphatsara, 2002),

Its biologica properties include antimycobacterial, anticancerous, antitumorous, anticoagulant, hypotensive, immunostimulant etc (Pietro et al, 2000; Januário et al.,2002).
https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/10969728/

In vivo antitumour activity was demonstrated in mice (Chiang et al., 1992; Magalhães et al, 2006), while it is used in treatment of hepatitis, diabetes, asthma, and malaria. It also possesses anticarcinogenic properties (Wen-Tsong et al., 2006

Physalis angulata L is one of the plants frequently used in the treatment of gonorrhea (Armando et al., 2000). Root aqueous extract of physalis angulata exhibited in-vivo antinociceptive activity (Bastos et al 2006).

Methanol extracts of physalis angulata exhibited antiperidontic property (Jae-Seok et al 2002), anti-inflammatory and immunomodulatory activities, Bastos et al., 2008). The fruit of Physalis angulata inhibited S. aureus ATCC 29213, S. aureus ATCC 25923, S. aureus ATCC 6538P and N gonorrhoea ATCC 49226 (Melissa et al.; 2005). The objectives of this study was to determine the effectiveness of the antibacterial activities of the essential oils of Physalis angulata L against Candida species(C. stellatoidea, C. albicans and C. torulopsis) and some selected bacteria species (B. subtilis, P. aeruginosa, K. pneumoniae and S. aureus)

« Last Edit: July 11, 2020, 10:58:02 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

drop247

« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2020, 04:06:21 PM »
I saw in an infographic it has a lot of Niacin. Though I don't know how accurate it was.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2020, 03:25:58 PM »
By finding of active copmponent  here could be cruciall to found marker for pois.

Components

Phytosterols, which may act as antioxidants [1]
    Linoleic acid, which may also as an antioxidant [1]
    Oleic acid [1]
    Palmitic and stearic acid [1]
    Tocopherols, which may have antioxidant activity and act as a source
    of vitamin E [1]
    Beta-Carotene, which is a source of vitamin A [1]
    Vitamin K [2]
    Withanolides, which are a group of naturally occurring steroids that may have anti-inflammatory effects [2]

Mechanism of Action

Research suggests that the components inside goldenberries have antioxidant activity [1].

Animal studies show that goldenberries may also have an anti-inflammatory effect due to decreased inflammatory cytokines (IL-6, IL-10, and IL-1B) and COX-2 transmission.

1) Protective Effects on the Liver and Kidneys

A study on rats found that goldenberry juice may protect the liver and kidneys against tissue scarring (also known as fibrosis) [6].
2) Protective Effects on the Lungs

In mice whose lungs are damaged by cigarette smoke, goldenberries decreased inflammatory cytokines (TNF-? and IL-6), and other inflammatory pathways (MCP-1 and ERK signaling) [7].

The same mouse study found that goldenberries may increase HO-1, an antioxidant enzyme, and Nrf2, a protein that helps release defense mechanisms against tissue damage [7].
3) Protective Effects on the Brain

A study of rat brain cells suggests that gooseberry juice may decrease tissue damage and neurotoxicity [8].
4) Protective Effects on the Eyes

Pterygium, also known as surfer’s eye, is a disease involving excessive growth on the cornea, which is linked to the growth of cells called fibroblasts. In a rabbit study, goldenberry juice helped prevent excessive eye tissue growth due to aging [9].
Other Effects
5) Anti-inflammatory Effects

The calyx of the goldenberry, or the outer protective casing it grows in, may have anti-inflammatory properties. In a study of rat colon cells, goldenberry extract decreased inflammatory cytokines (IL-6, IL-10, and IL-1B) and COX-2 transmission [10].
6) Blood Sugar Lowering Effects

A guinea pig study found that goldenberry leaf supplementation may reduce blood sugar levels [11].

Reff  https://selfhacked.com/blog/goldenberries/
« Last Edit: July 12, 2020, 03:36:23 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #49 on: July 23, 2020, 01:21:07 PM »
I gave it another try, this time with 10 instead of 20 berries and no other supplements before sleeping. Also the orgasm was later before sleeping, not in the late afternoon.
I had a bit of erection problems again, however not the previous bad side effects like when i took 20.

The morning after might have been a bit better, hard to say.

In conclusion I can totally believe that this berry helps a lot for some people. But I'm already in a path where my diet (and nanna1's recommendations about copper and AHHC) improve my life, so the berries can't add something percievable to that..

Hopefully more people can try and report.

I've changed my opinion slightly to saying that the berries definitely help SOMEHOW.

Apparantly, they are used against parasites traditionally which plays into the theory that our system is somehow compromised/overloaded.

The berry also helps with constipation.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3293.0

cn7

« Reply #50 on: July 26, 2020, 11:54:33 AM »
any updates?

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2020, 05:03:45 AM »
Does anyone experience something like a "die off" effect in the gut after eating those berries?
With weird body feeling and stool?

Physi

« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2020, 11:32:56 AM »
Moses, Holas, I'm so happy to hear that it worked at 100% for you both as well.

Holas, it's interesting that fresh berries worked, I didn't try them.
Can you give feedback when you'll have information on the timing and quantity ? It may be more powerful as you don't seem to have respected the timing I have to respect with dry berries and you only ate 10 of them.
I was also concerned about if it would keep working forever, and so far it is still working perfectly for me.

Hopeoneday, thanks for your work. Unfortunately I have no medical knowledge at all, but it would be amazing to know what component is active.

I also wanted to add that that treatment have always worked at 100% when i respected the right timing, and at 0% when I messed up the timing which happened a few times (didn't wait 45-50 min or waited too much). That's why I'm concerned about the fact that some people may think it doesn't work at all for them because they didn't find the right timing / amount.

I hope that other people will go on trying that treatment, and please carry on telling us if it worked for you

POISed2cure

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2022, 08:18:23 AM »
I'm deeply surprised this potential treatment has not been discussed more! I just ordered some dried Inca Berries and will receive them this week hopefully. Like Holas,.I have decided to go through Quantum's list of treatments one by one, and I will begin with this, since it's a little piece of.fruit.... I am in POIS now, but escaped to Asia to spend time alone while I can solve this POIS crisis once and for all, and be alone during symptoms if whatever I try fails.

Something, please. Help. Me.

POISed2cure

« Reply #54 on: May 18, 2022, 03:28:54 AM »
Tried inca berries, together with fenugreek and garlic extract. Ate many of them. Did nothing for me.