Author Topic: Shenkui -- Is this POIS?  (Read 3556 times)

MrMoonJr

Shenkui -- Is this POIS?
« on: May 10, 2020, 01:12:54 PM »
A friend of mine was looking through culturally bound conditions and came across this: "Shenkui"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shenkui?fbclid=IwAR3Ed26SP8P6R15_Fo00ywF1e_WyJWizdhsZvuDbuwKrVlO9acPu86nx2H0

Here is a quote about Shenkui "Shenkui is a culture bound syndrome native to China, as well as exists globally, in which the individual suffers withdrawal like symptoms including painful brainfog, chills, nausea, and even flu like symptoms with anxiety, believed to be caused by a loss of semen and orgasm. The symptoms can last weeks to months after a single orgasm"

This sounds eerily like POIS.. any thoughts?

drop247

Re: Shenkui -- Is this POIS?
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2020, 03:18:11 PM »
POIS has probably existed for thousands of years. Great find.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2020, 04:21:00 PM »

POIS has probably existed for thousands of years...

And I have the nerve to complain about my 13 years here - sheesh! ;D ;D
« Last Edit: May 10, 2020, 07:56:33 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2020, 07:41:54 AM »
Please see my post about getting diagnosed with weak kidney from TCM perspective:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2683.msg34773#msg34773

Eugen

« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2020, 03:53:38 PM »
I have history of excessive masturbation since childhood. I have had at least 2 O-s per day. I started to feel POIS in my 18-s.
I have had 2 CTM doctors and both diagnoised "empty kidney" syndrom by touching the pulse and sayd that this is because loss of semen, even though I had not told them about my masturbation habit.

This ewak kidney problem makes sense.
How can we cure it and how can we cure POIS at all?

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2020, 07:33:42 PM »
Eugen, belated welcome to the forum.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

CCA BOEING747-400

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2020, 10:26:56 PM »
ohh everyone,as a native Chinese,before I was diagnosed with POIS mounths ago,I have been seeking Chinese medicine solution for two years and tried out Chinese medicine for 2 years(4 doctor's different prescriptions).The only effect of one prescripion is conditioning the cycle of night fall,others didn't work at all...Shenkui do exist in some people mainly with bad(sore or painful)waist, fatigue(they called it lack of energy?精力?),and they can be easily cured by commercial Chinese medicine which is selled in the market with certain composition,and by decrease the cycle of faps they fell much much better.It has been three years so I am anxious and started to search for possible modern medecine approach and finally was diganoed.Also, I even tried a india product called Night Fall cure capsule,which didn't work for me...The introduction of it is quite appealing.any questions about Chinese medicine is welcome
POIS since 2017
Diagnosed in 2020
Trying to cure myself

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2020, 03:15:40 PM »
fatigue(they called it lack of energy?精力?),and they can be easily cured by commercial Chinese medicine which is selled in the market with certain composition,

What's the Chinese name of that Medicine? I'm curious

CCA BOEING747-400

« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2020, 10:18:25 PM »
The Chinese name of it is 六味地黄丸,produced by 仲景 co. you can search in baidu.com with this Chinese name and use Google translation
POIS since 2017
Diagnosed in 2020
Trying to cure myself