Author Topic: My POIS story  (Read 4986 times)

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Re: My POIS story
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2020, 05:22:14 PM »
Something happens to the pressure inside my ears when blood flow problems arise, I can also feel activity in there.

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2020, 02:56:57 AM »
Something happens to the pressure inside my ears when blood flow problems arise, I can also feel activity in there.
PostO I got heartbeat in head and whooshy sound in ear

an-y-more

« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2020, 03:14:12 AM »
When I run my left ear becomes stuffy inside after some clap sound. I had slight trauma of that one few months ago and it used to be like that almost all the time back then (didnt run yet) Now this occurs sometimes when I use in-ear headpones.. Usually milder reaction appears in right one as well.
Guess constant use of in-ear headphones causes sort of irritation, especially if music low frequencies (which actually punch and not make a sounds) involved. Stay away from using any headphones for 2-5 days helps me manage these problems. Gladly I'm able to use not in-ear ones alomost anytime now.
 I visited otolaryngologist lately and he assured me that my hearing is perfect and visually there's no any problem in my ears. He suggested that my hearing and stuffing problems may be caused by pressure/bloodflow problems when I asked him.
Nose and ears tied inside so if one suffers from rhinitus nasal problems may affect hearing as well. Runny nose and allergies are common problems amongst poisers.

Another one reason why I believe overall pressure/blodflow may be the reason- when I still had my gut problems very bad I couldn't walk for a long time. Had to seat in-between on my grocery route or I would've fall at home later exhausted for good with lots of body pain. After these big walks I usually took big cup of black tea cause it helped me to get some energy and my hearing would've been completely fucked :( could'nt listen to any music at all.