Author Topic: The root couse of POIS Mercury intolerance))leaky gut))Mercury retention))POIS  (Read 46354 times)

Igy78

...I also have diagnosed fatty liver. ...

Igy78, how did you get a diagnosed fatty liver? Was it through a blood test? Or an ultrasound? I would be willing to do a test for fatty liver, too.

I like your fatty liver theory, because a number of clues come together:
1) this whole mercury toxicity idea -> maybe that's what caused damage to the liver.
2) I get drunk super easily, from very little alcohol. Others have reported similar observations here. Maybe something is wrong with the liver.
3) I have lots of body fat, and I had that even when I was exercising suuuuper super active cardio (way before my POIS started). This maybe hints at a problem with absorption.
4) I've done a nails test for metals and minerals and I have deficiency in essential nutrients in nails. Now, I think I have them in good quantities in blood, so the problem is with storage and transport, not with insufficient nutrition. (Note that Andy Cutler talks about how mercury may cause deranged mineral transport.)
5) While in POIS, it really feels to me like I am lacking fuel. I eat and it feels like food is not going where it should, not transformed into energy.
6) Finally, all this Vitamin D stuff here on the forum, I think we have problems with the absorption of Vitamin D (if we supply it through supplements - that's why sun is better for many of us). 

That's why I would definitely be interested in doing a test for fatty liver.

Yes, you did say right about fatty liver theory, "because a number of clues come together". Have almost all of your symptoms and was very low on vitamin D. I had amalgam in my mouth and i was on e-cig for one year (3 years a go) and symptoms got worse 300%, because i thought e-cig was healthier than cigarette (started cigarette at 17 years of age) and i was inhaling e-cig like a madman, every 10 seconds inhaling each (whole) day one year. And in that period i did notice that i am irritable, aggressive, easily annoyed more than ever!. That's probably a way that mercury find a way into organs. It's a hot vape that in contact with amalgam released mercury that came direct into my lungs and other organs. I did lost hair on top of my head for about 30-40% in that period. And started sometimes to bleed from my gums (vitamin K deficiency/fat soluble vitamin).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RnIS693CrM   - smoking tooth with amalgams.

My hair test for mercury came positive. I did 30 rounds of chelating of ACC protocol and i can say that i feel a little better than before, but not good as when i take 2 pills of syllimarin and artichoke. I feel great after 45 minutes to 1 hour. Brain fog stops, and i am like i never had any symptoms. After a month and a half of that pills i am more convinced that mercury are culprit for lack of bile in my case, mercury probably interfering with liver or gallbladder for producing/releasing bile. I did make a test, i eat greasy bacon and butter (cake with a lot of butter) without those pills and after 3-4 hours when that grease/fat came into colon, symptoms came back, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, irritable, aggressive. With no bile there is no absorption of vitamins, no order in gut bacteria. Next day i eat the same with those pills and i had no symptoms, so all leads to a problem with bile. It's like magic pill that jumpstart liver to produce bile.  No more restless legs symptoms after eating Nutella and Mcdonalds. I was shocked.

Regarding your question, i did not know what was wrong with me, and at some point i get ultrasound of abdomen and doctor said that i have fatty liver, and i asked on a scale from 1/10 she said 6/10, enlarged. Almost all my life i have fatty liver. I remember in my childhood that i had a very bad diet, everyday a ton of french fries with 2 liters of cola and sausages and ton of mayo and when i get 16/17 years of age i started to drink on weekends up to 3-4 litres of vine mixed with cola, and other alcohol until age of 33. I declared war on my liver without even knowing it. I thought all that stuff was not harmful. I started to develop psoriasis on a skin at age 19 and still have psoriasis and psoriasis nails (42 now) and had all symptoms above but very very mild. Could not keep eye contact while talking, got very fatigued while talking and could not keep conversation due fatigue. And all that problems started to maximize a lot when i started e-cig.

If you have fat below belly button you have fatty liver that is if you can not see your dick you have fatty liver :). I have 120 kg, height 1.88 cm. Looking normal/little fatty, not obese. (BMI says that i am obese).

And regarding cravings, i have serious craving for food, i am constantly hungry until i do enema (oregano oil), it's very weird but it works, its like enema washes something from colon (maybe candida or fat mucus) and no cravings anymore- almost same thing happens with those pills. Also it could be that my body is sending signals to eat due to malabsorption of food/vitamins and so on.

I ordered Ox bile to try that also. I read very positive comments on Amazon. I can not wait to try it :). With out bile liver can not detox. Here is one comment from Amazon from one girl after taking Ox bile.

"This pill has changed my life! I have had gallbladder issues for years, but didn?t realize how much it was affecting me overall. Recently I had been feeling fatigued, sluggish, bloated and overall kind of blah. I had been reading about the benefits of ox bile, but I?m a skeptical person by nature. I decided to try these to see if I really noticed any difference. Did I ever! My digestive upset is gone. My bloating and gas are gone. I have energy like I?ve never felt before. My brain feels functional and I don?t have any mental fog or sluggishness. I highly recommend this if you have any of the above symptoms. Definitely start slow and work your way up. It does have an unpleasant taste if you don?t swallow the pills right away, but I?ll take the unpleasant taste if it helps me feel better. "

https://www.amazon.com/Ox-Bile-125-180-Capsules/product-reviews/B003GHA5GS/ref=cm_cr_getr_d_paging_btm_next_4?ie=UTF8&reviewerType=all_reviews&pageNumber=4

Regarding stool. Still constipated, i go every second day on the toilet. I have greenish color of stool with very dry lumps like a shit from Goat, which floats in toilet. Sometimes i feel pain when i take a shit because of huge stool. All that are symptoms of bile deficiency, how is your stool?

« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 08:28:11 PM by Igy78 »

JohnJames

...I also have diagnosed fatty liver. ...

Igy78, how did you get a diagnosed fatty liver? Was it through a blood test? Or an ultrasound? I would be willing to do a test for fatty liver, too.

I like your fatty liver theory, because a number of clues come together:
1) this whole mercury toxicity idea -> maybe that's what caused damage to the liver.
2) I get drunk super easily, from very little alcohol. Others have reported similar observations here. Maybe something is wrong with the liver.
3) I have lots of body fat, and I had that even when I was exercising suuuuper super active cardio (way before my POIS started). This maybe hints at a problem with absorption.
4) I've done a nails test for metals and minerals and I have deficiency in essential nutrients in nails. Now, I think I have them in good quantities in blood, so the problem is with storage and transport, not with insufficient nutrition. (Note that Andy Cutler talks about how mercury may cause deranged mineral transport.)
5) While in POIS, it really feels to me like I am lacking fuel. I eat and it feels like food is not going where it should, not transformed into energy.
6) Finally, all this Vitamin D stuff here on the forum, I think we have problems with the absorption of Vitamin D (if we supply it through supplements - that's why sun is better for many of us). 

That's why I would definitely be interested in doing a test for fatty liver.

Point number 5, mercury induces mitochondrial dysfunction. This could be related.

Investigator

Thanks for the detailed answer, Igy78! I see, so you had a fatty liver diagnosis via ultrasound and by a conventional doctor, that's good to know. I should do an ultrasound for the liver then, too. But I don't think I have most of the other symptoms you describe. I see nothing unusual with my stool. Food cravings I only have during POIS and explain them with the general lack of energy. I do have belly fat below belly button, but I think many people have it, I wouldn't say it's a definite diagnosis of fatty liver (although it could be a cue). It may be because I am not as active as I would have been without POIS (and also because while in POIS, I eat a lot).

It sounds like you either figured out what was going wrong with you, or, at the very least, you're on the right track. That's very encouraging news, great to hear that. From what I know, the liver is a very strong organ, so let's hope that with sufficient support and without unnecessary overload, it will eventually help you clean out the accumulated toxins (this may take some time). 

Igy78

This could also help. I have gynecomastia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dz0-E6biHSw

Igy78

Hi guys, little feedback about bile salts, lack of bile in liver. Some of you know that i'm using syllimarin and artichoke and that i feel better because that those suplements kickstart bile production in liver and i said that i will try Ox bile.

Ox bile came 3 days a go, and in these 3 days i can say that bile salts has completely replaced the effect of syllimarin and artichoke, even for the better. I did not use syllimarin and artichoke while i was testing ox bile. Side effects of using bile salts are diarrhea, i munched even 6 pills in a day ( 750mg) and i did not have any symptoms of diarrhea. That's possible indicator that my body was heavily lacking bile. My stool is coming back to normal, i noticed that now half of my stool was normal color and texture and half was lumpy and more greener than usual.

So in my case diagnose is, lack of bile due to heavy metal toxicity, where metabolism could not digest fat, could not absorb omega 3, vitamin a, k , d, e. No bile no detoxing, chaos regarding bad/good bacteria in the gut. Anyway i am more relaxed, more talkative, not so angry anymore, not so irritable anymore and little to no brainfog. (Still,  if i eat cured meat, potato chips, huge amount of dairy, i get little symptoms back, i probably need to increase the dose of bile salts, still experimenting on doses and i feel the best on keto diet/moderate fat.) Have more and more bowel sounds and stomach sounds (also farts) so something is happening for the better where before i did not have any of that.

One important thing is when i eat ox bile, after a while I feel the same symptoms as when I ate vitamin niacin/b3, some kind of flush trough the skin, it lasts  maybe for 5-10 minutes.

Yesterday i talked to my girlfriend for about 2 hours, she is surprised how much energy did i have. Usually i was talking for 5-10 minutes over the phone and get exhausted and irritable.

Will try to experiment with doses and surely will give feedback every now and then because i know what crap POIS is and i feel sorry for all of you and i want to help you with my experience.

Happy new year and all the best guys. I did learn a lot from you all and this forum.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2021, 11:11:50 AM by Igy78 »

aswinpras06

This is really a good news Igy78.

Many of our members have malabsorption problems and if it is corrected their  health will improve   and pois symptoms also will be decreased. How do you take the bile salt capsules. Before food or after food.  Also each capsule 750 mg or total of 6 capsules is 750 mg.  I have a bottle of Jarrows formula bile acid factors.  In that 4 capsules provide 1000mg of total bile acid and 945mg of conjugated bile acid. 

Also long term use of bile capsules is not recommended by doctors.  But still we cannot have continuous malabsorption which is more risky than bile acids.

Iwillbeatthis

Hi guys, little feedback about bile salts, lack of bile in liver. Some of you know that i'm using syllimarin and artichoke and that i feel better because that those suplements kickstart bile production in liver and i said that i will try Ox bile.

Ox bile came 3 days a go, and in these 3 days i can say that bile salts has completely replaced the effect of syllimarin and artichoke, even for the better. I did not use syllimarin and artichoke while i was testing ox bile. Side effects of using bile salts are diarrhea, i munched even 6 pills in a day ( 750mg) and i did not have any symptoms of diarrhea. That's possible indicator that my body was heavily lacking bile. My stool is coming back to normal, i noticed that now half of my stool was normal color and texture and half was lumpy and more greener than usual.

So in my case diagnose is, lack of bile due to heavy metal toxicity, where metabolism could not digest fat, could not absorb omega 3, vitamin a, k , d, e. No bile no detoxing, chaos regarding bad/good bacteria in the gut. Anyway i am more relaxed, more talkative, not so angry anymore, not so irritable anymore and little to no brainfog. (Still,  if i eat cured meat, potato chips, huge amount of dairy, i get little symptoms back, i probably need to increase the dose of bile salts, still experimenting on doses and i feel the best on keto diet/moderate fat.) Have more and more bowel sounds and stomach sounds (also farts) so something is happening for the better where before i did not have any of that.

One important thing is when i eat ox bile, after a while I feel the same symptoms as when I ate vitamin niacin/b3, some kind of flush trough the skin, it lasts  maybe for 5-10 minutes.

Yesterday i talked to my girlfriend for about 2 hours, she is surprised how much energy did i have. Usually i was talking for 5-10 minutes over the phone and get exhausted and irritable.

Will try to experiment with doses and surely will give feedback every now and then because i know what crap POIS is and i feel sorry for all of you and i want to help you with my experience.

Happy new year and all the best guys. I did learn a lot from you all and this forum.

I saw a box of liver detox pills with artichoke, milk thistle , dandelion on clearance so I bought them after seeing your post. It improves my stools a lot while I'm taking but I haven't seen much improvements with brain fog etc. I remember when I took just milk thistle in the past it was also similar.

Four years ago when I had CT scan it showed I had gall bladder stones but they were non invasive maybe that could be affecting my bile production in the gall bladder.

Igy78

This is really a good news Igy78.

Many of our members have malabsorption problems and if it is corrected their  health will improve   and pois symptoms also will be decreased. How do you take the bile salt capsules. Before food or after food.  Also each capsule 750 mg or total of 6 capsules is 750 mg.  I have a bottle of Jarrows formula bile acid factors.  In that 4 capsules provide 1000mg of total bile acid and 945mg of conjugated bile acid. 

Also long term use of bile capsules is not recommended by doctors.  But still we cannot have continuous malabsorption which is more risky than bile acids.

Hi, 1 pill is 125 mg, i ordered bottle where 1 pill have 500 mg, i eat in the morning 3-4 pills, at 15h, 2 pills and before sleep 2 pills, still experimenting with doses, i increased dosage to 12  (4-4-4)pills a day today, will sure give feedback. I will test how many pills i can eat before pills give me diarrhea so i can find sweetspot.

Igy78

I saw a box of liver detox pills with artichoke, milk thistle , dandelion on clearance so I bought them after seeing your post. It improves my stools a lot while I'm taking but I haven't seen much improvements with brain fog etc. I remember when I took just milk thistle in the past it was also similar.

Four years ago when I had CT scan it showed I had gall bladder stones but they were non invasive maybe that could be affecting my bile production in the gall bladder.

Well, healing liver if you have fatty liver does not come overnight, when i discovered syllimarin and artichoke pills i eat just one, and i sensed that in some moments my mind feel sharp, then i increased the dosage to two in the morning and 1  at 15h and 1 before sleep. I tried every vitamin suplement in existence. Minerals,zinc, copper, and nothing helped like artichoke and syllmarin, i feel even better if i avoid dairy and processed food, so try to avoid that for a week.

Did you test for fatty liver? Fatty liver does not produce enough bile.

Regarding gallstones. It can block or reduce bile flow. Pills you say you eat is the best for your liver and can only help you, can not do any harm, so that's positive :). I found 10 things on youtube that is helping liver, and i tried dandelion but did not feel better with dandelion. And some guy on youtube said that dandelion helped him. So it's all trial and error but with sylimarin and artichoke we can not miss. Those two ingredients are on the top of pyramid.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gallstones/complications/

All the best.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 02:16:32 PM by Igy78 »

ascorbate

I've had POIS since I was 13. I am now 27. I developed POIS right at the time I became mercury toxic from amalgams. I also developed major candida and gut dysbiosis problems at this time, presumably from mercury toxicity.

I chelated for a few years. My POIS got better, but not drastically. I then went downhill again health wise and have now attributed it to mold exposure in my home. It was ripped up and remediated, but I am still suffering with symptoms from it.

I am both mercury and mold toxic, with lots of gut and adrenal problems. I am in the process of pursuing "extreme mold avoidance" and leaving my belongings behind and living in a trailer. I am 100% convinced that mercury is behind my POIS. For about 7 days after orgasm I have a major increase in my symptoms associated with mercury toxicity. Depression, fatigue, apathy, weakness, dizzyness, light headedness, sense of doom, etc. This starts to improve around day 7 and continues to improve for a few days after that.

I need to get back to chelating as that was the only thing that really helped. Using the Cutler protocol. But as of now, this mold issue is pressing. There's lots of stories of people exposed to minute amounts of mold that would not bother certain people, but those who are very sensitive to it get whacked by it and have all sorts of symptoms similar to the ones we describe here. I am pursuing the mold theory as of now.

aswinpras06

Thanks Igy78.  I am currently starting with 250mg of bile acid before each meal.  Will report the results in a weeks time.  If it works then I may gain some strength to walk.  I am now bedridden
for about 8 months due to allergic fungal infection of my lungs which have destroyed about 70% of my lungs.  I am following a low histamine diet to avoid chest congestion and could not gain any weight inspite of drinking high fat supplement powders and high fat foods.

Igy78

I've had POIS since I was 13. I am now 27. I developed POIS right at the time I became mercury toxic from amalgams. I also developed major candida and gut dysbiosis problems at this time, presumably from mercury toxicity.

I chelated for a few years. My POIS got better, but not drastically. I then went downhill again health wise and have now attributed it to mold exposure in my home. It was ripped up and remediated, but I am still suffering with symptoms from it.

I am both mercury and mold toxic, with lots of gut and adrenal problems. I am in the process of pursuing "extreme mold avoidance" and leaving my belongings behind and living in a trailer. I am 100% convinced that mercury is behind my POIS. For about 7 days after orgasm I have a major increase in my symptoms associated with mercury toxicity. Depression, fatigue, apathy, weakness, dizzyness, light headedness, sense of doom, etc. This starts to improve around day 7 and continues to improve for a few days after that.

I need to get back to chelating as that was the only thing that really helped. Using the Cutler protocol. But as of now, this mold issue is pressing. There's lots of stories of people exposed to minute amounts of mold that would not bother certain people, but those who are very sensitive to it get whacked by it and have all sorts of symptoms similar to the ones we describe here. I am pursuing the mold theory as of now.

OMG, we share IDENTICAL story except mold. (Removed amalgam 1 year a go). I remember that after orgasm 3 years a go i had 4-5 weeks of anxiety and depression, derealization, obsessive compulsive thoughts, irritable, angry, unsocial and omg sense of doom, what a fucked up insane feeling. I started to think about suicide to end that shit. It was nasty. Now i feel better 70-80%. I did only 27 round of chelation but that not helped as enema.

Maybe you tried but please do try oregano oil + grapefruit seed extract enema, that enema was life changing for me, i got really better, it's like i temporary removed fat mucus  or some candida from colon, and oregano oil is preventing probably candida to spread again. I was doing enema daily for a year at afternoons and that enemas eliminated almost all of my problems, especially food cravings. After syllimarin and artichoke pills i'm not doing enemas anymore, but i must be careful with diary because of lactic acid, less diary i eat i feel better.

You probably know this but also try bile salts to speed up mercury extraction from liver and to properly absorb omega 3 and a,k,d,e vitamins. Fatty mercury livers are not producing enough bile. All the best.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/andy-cutler-chelation-safe-mercury-and-heavy-metal-detox/-liver/1196821223749614/?_rdc=2&_rdr
« Last Edit: January 03, 2021, 10:51:54 PM by Igy78 »

Iwillbeatthis

Well, healing liver if you have fatty liver does not come overnight, when i discovered syllimarin and artichoke pills i eat just one, and i sensed that in some moments my mind feel sharp, then i increased the dosage to two in the morning and 1  at 15h and 1 before sleep. I tried every vitamin suplement in existence. Minerals,zinc, copper, and nothing helped like artichoke and syllmarin, i feel even better if i avoid dairy and processed food, so try to avoid that for a week.

Did you test for fatty liver? Fatty liver does not produce enough bile.

Regarding gallstones. It can block or reduce bile flow. Pills you say you eat is the best for your liver and can only help you, can not do any harm, so that's positive :). I found 10 things on youtube that is helping liver, and i tried dandelion but did not feel better with dandelion. And some guy on youtube said that dandelion helped him. So it's all trial and error but with sylimarin and artichoke we can not miss. Those two ingredients are on the top of pyramid.

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/gallstones/complications/

All the best.

I haven't been tested for fatty liver but in the past my liver function test was normal, I have none of the symptoms of fatty liver disease anyway, I think my kidneys are the ones that aren't working well compared to my liver, I get pain sometimes in the flanks and my creatine levels are at the highest range value

drop247

i discovered syllimarin and artichoke pills i eat just one, and i sensed that in some moments my mind feel sharp,

I just trialed a supplement with combined  Sylimarin, Artichoke, and Tumeric. Like you I had almost immediate effect. I don't think it could be acting on the liver this quickly. Perhaps it is acting on neurotransmitters? It does feel good. My body felt lighter, less inflamed, and my sinuses opened up. I've read Sylimarin is a mast cell stabilizer.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Quote from: drop247
I've read Sylimarin is a mast cell stabilizer.
Bingo https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1111/bph.12138

And about the mental sharpness; MCs communicate with glial cells.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 01:15:41 PM by Muon »

Igy78

i discovered syllimarin and artichoke pills i eat just one, and i sensed that in some moments my mind feel sharp,

I just trialed a supplement with combined  Sylimarin, Artichoke, and Tumeric. Like you I had almost immediate effect. I don't think it could be acting on the liver this quickly. Perhaps it is acting on neurotransmitters? It does feel good. My body felt lighter, less inflamed, and my sinuses opened up. I've read Sylimarin is a mast cell stabilizer.

I have that effect after 45 minutes to an hour, and it last for about 5-6 hours, i'm more on theory that those pills is helping liver to remove/filter toxins (probably even histamine or lactic acid) from blood "quickly" because i did not take sylimarin and artichoke for 4 days and instead of that i'm taking ox bile for 4 days, and it's almost the same effect but i must be more careful with diary/lactic acid.

Regarding mast cell, maybe it's like Muon already said that liver is producing HNMT enzymes for break down of histamine."Curcumin/Turmeric was reported to have anti allergic properties with inhibitory effect on histamine release from mast cells." So maybe those pills and bile salts are kick starting production of that enzyme. Whatever those pills do i'm glad that i'm feeling better.

I am so glad that you also find relief with those pills, will also try curcuma.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2021, 03:43:58 PM by Igy78 »

nebraska

I can say that I have a very similar problem as Igy. My POIS is definitely directly related to the gallbladder, its condition and bile acids, but I still cannot fully understand how.

According to the analysis of my shit, I have a little indigestion of fats and according to the ultrasound of the gallbladder, I have a polyp of unknown genesis there (in the area of ​​the biliary neck), I was diagnosed with biliary hypotension.

On the Russian forum there are 2-3 people who have cured their pois by curing the gallbladder (2 people vigorously drove bile, and 1, on the contrary, chose a diet so as not to disturb the gallbladder as much as possible).

I have digestive problems such as
-large gases
- going to the toilet every 3-4 days

and any drugs that at least somehow touch the gallbladder in a special way affect the POIS
-Artishok 30 minutes before meals definitely does better
-If I add milk thistle, my autistic symptoms seem to increase
-If I start adding a handful of nuts 30 minutes before a meal, my stool improves sharply, one day it becomes much better than my illness, sociality improves, brain fog improves, but after 48 hours it gets worse
- if I do not add chips, milk, any unhealthy food to my food - I feel better
- if I drink drugs that relax the muscles of the gallbladder (hymecromone), my POIS becomes much worse and the digestive symptoms intensify, the right side begins to hurt

I also tried a gentle diet for gall, it got a little better, and then immediately a little worse.
If I stop eating foods that stimulate the gall completely, I get worse.

In general, I cannot say what exactly is wrong with my gall and how it affects the POIS, but this is directly related
Apparently, somehow the lack of bile acids kills the intestines.

In general, reading this forum for several years, most of the cure stories are related to the effect on the intestines. That is, there are many conditions that affect the gut and cause POIS. SIBO, MCAS, food allergies, bile problems, acid problems, etc.

I can say that over the course of a year I established a lot of correlations with my gut, a month I ate apples and chicken, then just chicken, food with low histamine, food with low FODMAP, food with low lectins, and I can say with certainty what the condition gallbladder correlates with my POIS.
I'm a little bit stumped because I don't know what to experiment with next. Obviously, I have hypotension and I need to stimulate the flow of bile, but the power of the artichoke is not enough for me, it gets worse on milk thistle, from nuts before eating too, that is, most likely, my intestines cannot withstand pure fatty foods, then how can I to stimulate my gallbladder to test further?

I also tried bile acids, but it seemed to me that it got worse and I stopped the experiment, apparently, I need to carry it out again.

If it is still clear why nuts before meals make it worse (indigestion of fats), but why stimulation with pure bile acids and milk thistle makes it worse, it is completely incomprehensible. Maybe I have an inflamed gallbladder and any injury to it makes it worse, but why then didn't a gentle diet make me better?

And what could be a polyp?

Thanks for reading, good luck everyone.

P.S. I have a polyp of the gallbladder near the duct and on a broad base, but 3 years ago I did not have a polyp, there was a bend of the gallbladder in the same place where the polyp + hypotension, but there was a POIS.
But POIS got worse during this time.

My pois is getting MUCH worse if i smoking right quickly after inhaling(cigarette or e-cig, doesnot matter)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 12:32:26 AM by nebraska »

Igy78

Little feedback about OX bile/ bile salts, i was on low dosage and i was ok, but unfortunately when i increased dosage it tend to lower stomach acid and last day i feel like shit, so be careful with dosage, i took 500 mg in the morning and at noon and at evening. I stopped taking it due to undigested food reaching intestines. Some symptoms got back. I started to take again syllimarin and artichoke to feel better. Too bad that bile salts lowers stomach acid. I probably could fix that by taking betain hcl pills but than it's too expensive to eat all that. Well, it was a unsuccessful try without syllimarin and artichoke. Now i'm scared to try even smaller dosage of bile salts like i did at start. Probably lower dosage works best but i was more sensitive to food. So i will stick for now with syllimarin and artichoke, almost insta relief.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2021, 09:21:06 PM by Igy78 »

Igy78

/cut

Did you go for Gastroscopy? I am seriously thinking to do that, it's a little weird that syllimarin and artichoke work so fast so i'm suspecting for some bacteria in stomach, i did test for h. pylori, stool test, breath test and test was negative, but it's really weird for me to have relief so fast.

nebraska

Yes, I did a gastroscopy, but I did it during a routine examination in a free clinic (in Russia this is a very low-quality level of medicine). There I was diagnosed with non-serious gastritis and did not find serious violations, but, it seems, the gastroscope did not go beyond the stomach. I want to undergo a full examination by a gastroenterologist in a private clinic and do high-quality gastroscopy and other various examinations of the intestine, gallbladder, etc.

By the way, I remembered that about a year ago, my symptoms improved by about 10 days while taking Metranidazole.
This may indicate both the death of parasites in the gallbladder and an improvement in the flow of bile, and a temporary improvement in SIBO, but since then I have done everything to remove the alleged SIBO, but nothing helped me.

p.s. Also, I've heard of SIBO caused by lack of bile.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 01:14:06 AM by nebraska »