Author Topic: Transiently Induced Immune Deficiency and Therapy  (Read 5031 times)

berlin1984

Re: Transiently Induced Immune Deficiency and Therapy
« Reply #90 on: June 06, 2020, 02:13:30 PM »
Stack right now is Immuno complex , copper gluconate
Would match supplements recommended here https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322543#diet for Histamine Intolerance.

beta glucans

Can help relieve hay fever symptoms
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3951572/

I was also having zeobent (a mix of zeolite and bentonite) before every meal. This was working well but I decided to stop the zeobent and haven't been feeling as good since I've stopped so I might start it again, I was just worried it might not be safe.

I didn't really know Zeobent (or the two basic ingredients) and I found it very interesting that the product descriptions claims that it binds Histamine in the gut.

I was also having fish oil capsules which had vitamin d which worked well and that ran out,

Fish oil is recommended for hay fever / allergies (histamine...) https://www.nutriadvanced.co.uk/news/hay-fever-the-facts/
Vitamin D in general good I guess :-)

I have also been taking on and off - NAC to clear mucus

Yeah, I also take it against mucus.
This website claims it's also good for histamine intolerance (however if I google studies about it, they claim it releases Histamine?) https://factvsfitness.com/7-best-supplements-histamine-intolerance/

I also avoid yoghurt and alcohol
Contain histamine and contain+release histamine.

I do have white rice and white potatoes from time to time but I do feel it the next day still.
A potatoe and rice diet is actually recommended to test histamine intolerance.

My diet is sweet potatoes with meat: salmon, beef, chicken or brown rice and onions with meat, I also eat celery and carrots, almonds and popcorn and toritlla chips  and some fruit for snacks . I avoid broccoli, spinach because that makes me feel worse waking the next day but things have changed so maybe I should try it out again.
I'm curious if you cross out the foods there that are recommended for avoiding histamine intolerance symptoms, if that changes anything.
https://www.histaminintoleranz.ch/en/introduction.html

We can also continue this discussion in this other thread as to not hijack the one here...
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=820.msg34743#msg34743
« Last Edit: June 07, 2020, 03:17:13 AM by berlin1984 »
brain fog, motivation problems and body symptoms 70% improved by diet (casein-free, wheat-free, eating-not-much-egg, ginger, black coffee, vitamin/mineral/antioxidant/omega3/adaptogens/sperm supps), but I want to fix the rest (bone pain, muscle weakness, gut problems, social hostility the day after)

berlin1984

Re: Immune Competence Therapy
« Reply #91 on: June 08, 2020, 07:45:20 AM »
III. Broad Spectrum Pathogen load reduction
**This is designed to kill pathogens in the body without needing to know which pathogenic infections are present.**
Intravenous ascorbate (vitamin C drip 5g, repeated three consecutive days)
copper gluconate (2mg repeated three consecutive days, >3hrs prior to IV ascorbate)

I did one too (thanks nanna1 for the idea):
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2683.msg34773#msg34773
brain fog, motivation problems and body symptoms 70% improved by diet (casein-free, wheat-free, eating-not-much-egg, ginger, black coffee, vitamin/mineral/antioxidant/omega3/adaptogens/sperm supps), but I want to fix the rest (bone pain, muscle weakness, gut problems, social hostility the day after)

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #92 on: June 08, 2020, 01:54:37 PM »
Hi Nanna

I have just discorvered that pre workout supplement I have has l tyrosine in and not N-acetyl tyrosine does this matter? I have also discovered that it has AAKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) I should have searched this abreviation before I bought it. I'm guessing I should stop this Pre workout supplement then. Its annoying because the only pre workout with the good ingredients is only available for shipping to America.

Also I don't really feel a fog that feels like an immune reaction anymore now it just feels like a lack of norepinephrine brain fog. What drug/supplement would you take yourself if you wanted to boost norepinephrine. My metabolic urine test showed I am dopamine heavy and have trouble converting into norepinephrine. What do you think about droxidopa?

Copper and vitamin c don't seem to be enough for me in boosting norepinephrine.

My POIS doctor won't prescribe me Indomethacin because he says its too toxic.

Muon

« Reply #93 on: June 08, 2020, 02:07:48 PM »

Could you ask your POIS doctor if we could put him on the list of POIS doctors?

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2575.0

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #94 on: June 08, 2020, 02:11:26 PM »
He's already on the list and I wrote a new post on that topic earlier please check it out

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #95 on: June 08, 2020, 04:21:06 PM »
Hi Nanna

I have just discorvered that pre workout supplement I have has l tyrosine in and not N-acetyl tyrosine does this matter? I have also discovered that it has AAKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) I should have searched this abreviation before I bought it. I'm guessing I should stop this Pre workout supplement then. Its annoying because the only pre workout with the good ingredients is only available for shipping to America.

Also I don't really feel a fog that feels like an immune reaction anymore now it just feels like a lack of norepinephrine brain fog. What drug/supplement would you take yourself if you wanted to boost norepinephrine. My metabolic urine test showed I am dopamine heavy and have trouble converting into norepinephrine. What do you think about droxidopa?

Copper and vitamin c don't seem to be enough for me in boosting norepinephrine.

I have been having excellent results with milnacipran, which is a norepinephrine uptake inhibitor. Obviously it is a prescription drug that could only be taken after consulting with a doctor.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2020, 04:20:30 AM by hurray »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #96 on: June 11, 2020, 04:42:36 PM »

I have been having excellent results with milnacipran, which is a norepinephrine uptake inhibitor. Obviously it is a prescription drug that could only be taken after consulting with a doctor.
This is complit the oposite from this theory here.
Dr-pois.

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #97 on: June 11, 2020, 07:55:02 PM »

Hi Hopeoneday,

NRIs are said to increase norepinephrine:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norepinephrine_reuptake_inhibitor

A norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor (NRI, NERI) or noradrenaline reuptake inhibitor or adrenergic reuptake inhibitor (ARI), is a type of drug that acts as a reuptake inhibitor for the neurotransmitters norepinephrine (noradrenaline) and epinephrine (adrenaline) by blocking the action of the norepinephrine transporter (NET). This in turn leads to increased extracellular concentrations of norepinephrine and epinephrine and therefore can increase adrenergic neurotransmission.

Because milnacipran increases serotonin and norepinephrine levels by inhibiting reuptake at presynaptic sites rather than through interaction with postsynaptic serotonergic and noradrenergic receptors, this drug is expected to have a side-effect profile consistent with increased peripheral exposure to these neurotransmitters

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3383514/

Mushnikk

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2020, 01:17:39 AM »

Not neccessarily, at least it's the same receptor family, perhaps a paradoxical reaction this guy is having. Or perhaps there is an opposing effect immediately after starting with the drug. The body balances the now excess noradrenaline to normalize the response (homeostasis) and in turn decreasing the noradrenergic response.

Or an overexpression of receptors is downregulated by the excess noradrenalin, but that process takes weeks, so not plausible here.

Source: clinical psychologist

BuckarooBanzai88

« Reply #99 on: June 30, 2020, 11:29:28 PM »
Has anybody tried this and found that it made POIS worse?  I'd already been taking some of the supplements, but adding more vitamin C, doing a 5G IV drip, and adding those immuno-stimulants seems to have increased POIS duration by 1.5 days.

Anyone else have that experience?

dk12

« Reply #100 on: July 01, 2020, 11:29:12 PM »
I also tried this, but found consistent use of the stack to be unbearable. After a couple days in a new of taking it I felt extreme fatigue, brain fog and found that I was pushed into a depressive state. I continued to push through cycling on and off for 2 months and I have unfortunately found little improvement. Granted, I did not reach a point where taking the stack did not trigger symptoms. I also did not do the IV Vitamin C or consistently take copper but I was hesitant to add more given my reaction to the stack.

I do think the prepack seems to help, though. I also found that taking a small dose of AHHC seemed to give me an energy boost when in a POIS state.

Mushnikk

« Reply #101 on: July 02, 2020, 12:53:08 AM »
I also tried this, but found consistent use of the stack to be unbearable. After a couple days in a new of taking it I felt extreme fatigue, brain fog and found that I was pushed into a depressive state. I continued to push through cycling on and off for 2 months and I have unfortunately found little improvement. Granted, I did not reach a point where taking the stack did not trigger symptoms. I also did not do the IV Vitamin C or consistently take copper but I was hesitant to add more given my reaction to the stack.

I do think the prepack seems to help, though. I also found that taking a small dose of AHHC seemed to give me an energy boost when in a POIS state.

The IV Vitamin C is the main component of this proposed treatment, right? So that's missing.

If your response is that intense perhaps this points to a virus activation on your part explaining the fatigue?

berlin1984

« Reply #102 on: July 02, 2020, 03:06:20 PM »
Has anybody tried this and found that it made POIS worse?  I'd already been taking some of the supplements, but adding more vitamin C, doing a 5G IV drip, and adding those immuno-stimulants seems to have increased POIS duration by 1.5 days.

Anyone else have that experience?

My journey is from here: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2683.msg34773#msg34773
I have the 3rd IV scheduled for monday.. what convinced me was https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2683.msg23776#msg23776 .. i have quite a weird general fatigue that comes and goes from time to time.(maybe corelated with what some call "non orgasm triggers of POIS state")

But I'm not exactly doing this stack, I do some other pathogen killing things additionally and instead taking less AHCC. I also take more Eccinacea, it seems to me a useful general herb like Aswagandha.
I also started St. John's Wort some days ago.
I'm also trying breathing exercises (breathe slower and only through nose, try to hold breath, breathe deeply with volume instead of often and shallow)
(yes, too many things at once, I'm not a good scientist..)

So far my general well being is improved, I also didn't get the POIS headaches anymore. But to be honest I'm avoiding orgasms from masturbation completely, only sex is allowed.

I also remember somewhere nanna1 wrote that temporarily feeling worse is to be expected.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2020, 03:27:54 PM by berlin1984 »

BuckarooBanzai88

« Reply #103 on: July 08, 2020, 01:28:19 AM »
Thanks for sharing your experiences!  I decided to stop doing this because it was making POIS about as bad as it's ever been.  With Vitamin D and my diet changes I had it down to 1.5 days (1 with NSAID and 0 with prednisone).  After trying this, it was back up to 7 days of really intense symptoms.  It was definitely worth a try though given the possible benefits.