General Category > Poll Center

Squeezed/tight feeling?

(1/2) > >>

Muon:
This can last for hours to days.

Potential related poll:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3384.0

demografx:
My 10 fingertips dry up, become numb in POIS. Drives me berserk but I don’t know why! Am I the only one? Can you poll that?

Muon:

--- Quote from: demografx on November 19, 2019, 09:06:41 PM ---My 10 fingertips dry up, become numb in POIS. Drives me berserk but I don’t know why! Am I the only one? Can you poll that?

--- End quote ---
I find it hard to poll when I don't experience this myself. You should explain this symptom more in detail first.

demografx:

--- Quote from: Muon on November 20, 2019, 06:27:22 AM ---
--- Quote from: demografx on November 19, 2019, 09:06:41 PM ---My 10 fingertips dry up, become numb in POIS. Drives me berserk but I don’t know why! Am I the only one? Can you poll that?

--- End quote ---
I find it hard to poll when I don't experience this myself. You should explain this symptom more in detail first.

--- End quote ---
Can’t provide more detail. It’s a very mysterious symptom and that’s as much as I know.

an-y-more:
I usually experience feeling of compression in my legs (especially in the knee caps and calfs) days after orgasm. Something similar occurs in my head from time to time but it usually comes in pair with feeling of enlargening (at the same time!)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version