Author Topic: Immunophenotypical Characterization of a Brazilian POIS Patient (15 oct 2019)  (Read 12608 times)

fidalgo

No, I'm not POIS free.  I had a great improve in my symptons in the first year of the threatment but,  I dont know why,  the symptons come back.

Reminds me of MCAD patients who lose their response to their previous successful therapy.

I think there is something in imunotherapy related with POIS and must be studied.

I agree. Very difficult to find out, there are tons of immunomodulators in seminal fluid.

For aleviate my POIS I use Nasonex and I make gargle with Water and Salt. I only have cold showers,  dont drink coffee,  and I avoid things that makes my POIS worst.

It contains mometasone https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mometasone

Fidalgo, did you ever had moments where you felt great shortly after a subcutaneous injection for a short time window but the effect didn't persist?

"Fidalgo, did you ever had moments where you felt great shortly after a subcutaneous injection for a short time window but the effect didn't persist?"

I don't understand your question. I have a progressive improvement in my symptons until one year of the threatment. After that, my symptons start a progressively come back. Bu the subcutaneous injections of diluted semen never make me felt great,,, In reality, after the injections I have POIS symptoms an get tired for about five days, The improvement are progressively, not imediataly after the injections.... Is this answer your question?

Muon

• MCAD Thread
Yes this does answer my question.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!

8 years ago... A lot of time!!!
Yes, it's very good t? have more researchs t? find a cure. It's very unlikely that we find a cure by ourselves. We need more POIS researchs...

fidalgo, we are waiting for the coronavirus restrictions to lift, then we will commence with our first major POIS scientific research study! In Los Angeles. Soon! One that you, fidalgo, helped to fund!

Please visit & explore!
https://tinyurl.com/ttffxz4

Also an article about the 2020 study and
who are the primary POIS researchers:
https://tinyurl.com/yb4dmjxr
« Last Edit: May 16, 2020, 11:10:49 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
8 years ago... A lot of time!!!
Yes, it's very good t? have more researchs t? find a cure. It's very unlikely that we find a cure by ourselves. We need more POIS researchs...

fidalgo, now you can add our new MAJOR contributor (link below) to our scientific POIS research efforts.

See, fidalgo? 8 years ago, you started a “snowball” effect! :) :)
https://tinyurl.com/y85suu2p
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 11:05:50 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Spartak

No, I'm not POIS free.  I had a great improve in my symptons in the first year of the threatment but,  I dont know why,  the symptons come back.

Reminds me of MCAD patients who lose their response to their previous successful therapy.

I think there is something in imunotherapy related with POIS and must be studied.

I agree. Very difficult to find out, there are tons of immunomodulators in seminal fluid.

For aleviate my POIS I use Nasonex and I make gargle with Water and Salt. I only have cold showers,  dont drink coffee,  and I avoid things that makes my POIS worst.

It contains mometasone https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mometasone

Fidalgo, did you ever had moments where you felt great shortly after a subcutaneous injection for a short time window but the effect didn't persist?

"Fidalgo, did you ever had moments where you felt great shortly after a subcutaneous injection for a short time window but the effect didn't persist?"

I don't understand your question. I have a progressive improvement in my symptons until one year of the threatment. After that, my symptons start a progressively come back. Bu the subcutaneous injections of diluted semen never make me felt great,,, In reality, after the injections I have POIS symptoms an get tired for about five days, The improvement are progressively, not imediataly after the injections.... Is this answer your question?
For general POIS understanding, I think that this is an important fact that in your case injections of diluted semen in the blood caused you symptoms.
no sugar diet helps me a tiny bit, also makes my mind much calmer in general. Sugar is definitely something my body does not handle well. Also I noticed that other inflammations like a hangover are better since I quit sugar. I avoid sweet fruits as well.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
For general POIS understanding, I think that this is an important fact that in your case injections of diluted semen in the blood caused you symptoms.
These are SC injections. It doesn't reach the peripheral vascular system it goes straight to the lymphatic system.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2020, 02:11:19 PM by Muon »

Muon

• MCAD Thread
The Chinese man from the Chinese paper also has a history of rhinitis and react positive to house dust mites just like Fidalgo.

Fidalgo shows monocytosis which is seen in MCAS. Ref

"We speculate that POIS might be a psychological disorder without discarding other possibilities involving chemical imbalances in the brain or the hypothesis that modulation of the immune system can occur via neural and hormonal stimulation." Ref

Muon speculates that POIS might be a manifestation of a mast cell activation disorder without discarding other possibilities involving chemical imbalances in the brain or the hypothesis that modulation of the immune system can occur via neural and hormonal stimulation.

Fidalgo, you could ask the researchers if they got the toolset to do a proper diagnostic workup for MCAS.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3236.0
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 11:17:40 AM by Muon »