Author Topic: Benzos for POIS (Xanax, klonopin...)  (Read 136 times)

IWontGiveUp

Benzos for POIS (Xanax, klonopin...)
« on: October 09, 2019, 10:53:53 AM »
Has anyone tried to take a benzodiazepine like xanax before or days after O to reduce symptoms? Im thinking about trying it I know its highly addictive but if it helps the anxiety symptoms it might be worth to take once every 2-3 weeks.

b_jim

Re: Benzos for POIS (Xanax, klonopin...)
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2019, 12:38:50 PM »
I can confirm you benzo helps some Poisers. As you said, its highly addictive.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 02:37:22 PM »
b_jim, I know you have been studying many, many POIS cases since the forum beginning, in 2007. Last count I saw was that you studied 440 POIS cases? Is it higher now?
« Last Edit: October 09, 2019, 04:32:06 PM by demografx »
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2019, 10:34:38 AM »
I think I 've stopped to count Pois sufferers when we create the poiscenter forum. Because I didn't want to count several times the same cases. And now we made a nice communication job : all Poisers will find our forum...
Now, if the question is : how many Poisers in the world ?
I would say 1500 to 2000.
But it's a pure speculation.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2019, 12:52:41 PM »
Excellent! Thank you for estimating! I have always been curious as to the number of possible POISers in the world.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2019, 04:35:39 PM by demografx »
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

Guts

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2019, 02:54:19 PM »
Benzo's work but they split your life expectancy in half and are very addicting.
You still get alot of damage due to immune reaction

Benzo's are the only thing that works against the severe nerve pain and brainfog
« Last Edit: October 14, 2019, 02:58:09 PM by Guts »