Author Topic: Our New RFP ( Request For Proposal) for the new study is out !  (Read 91579 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Our New RFP ( Request For Proposal) for the new study is out !
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2019, 11:46:24 AM »
Limejuice, many thanks for your support!!

And thank you for your magnificent contributions to/from the.......

« Last Edit: April 24, 2019, 03:47:06 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Observer

• Global Moderator
« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2019, 05:23:32 PM »
I really like Dr. Prause’s background and her focus on the changes orgasm has in our body. As I said before, I suspect the neurotransmitters released in the moments after the orgasm play a significant role in POIS, and probably something is not occurring as it should. The release of a "wrong" neurochemical cascade could result in POIS symptoms.

We should be encouraged for her previous studies and her knowledge about the brain response to orgasm.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2019, 02:14:52 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2019, 05:46:27 PM »
Thanks so much, Observer!!

Observer is also A Member In Good Standing ( ;D ) of the...

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #183 on: April 26, 2019, 11:58:47 AM »

IN THE NEWS!

Innovation Crush blog: text and PODCAST
Dr. Nicole Prause (our POIS Study co-Investigator)
All Sex Everything
Apr 23, 11:06 AM

Around 25:00 on the podcast she mentions POIS and our new project briefly

https://tinyurl.com/y26xk5ks

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 12:04:44 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #184 on: April 30, 2019, 09:50:22 PM »

Dr. Nicole Prause, our POIS Research

Co-investigator, was in a PBS-TV Series

Her video:

https://tinyurl.com/y4trvo6o

« Last Edit: May 01, 2019, 01:19:26 AM by demografx »

Disaster

« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2019, 12:58:38 AM »
What ever came of the 2018 study search? Can you fill me in or provide me a link to info? Thanks
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2019, 11:23:08 AM »
What ever came of the 2018 study search? Can you fill me in or provide me a link to info? Thanks

In preparation phase, will unfold in the next months.  Medical research is a very slow process, with tons of regulations and controls.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Disaster

« Reply #187 on: December 30, 2020, 10:50:33 PM »
Is there an update on the new Dr. Nicole Prause PoIS study? Did it get delayed because of COVID? I reached out to them last year and never heard back.
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #188 on: December 30, 2020, 11:35:32 PM »
Covid-delayed.