Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 22, 2019, 02:32:19 AM

:    
NEW !!!
2019 POIS Survey from Tulane Team !
#####   Click here for the link !   #####
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Please take a few minutes to fill it !!!
26272 2005 862
: eddie7
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Poll Center
| | |-+  Coffee! How many do you drink per day?
« previous next »
: Coffee! How many do you drink per day?
Never - it makes me sick/can't sleep - 2 (25%)
Not often, but when I do it's no problem - 1 (12.5%)
Often, but weak coffee or decaf - 1 (12.5%)
1-2 cups per day, with no problems sleeping - 3 (37.5%)
3+ cups per day, with no problems sleeping - 1 (12.5%)
: 8

: [1]
: Coffee! How many do you drink per day?  ( 261 )
Gino
: 17

« : August 01, 2019, 06:48:14 AM »

Coffee! 

Drinking coffee is a love / hate relationship for me.

I love the taste and I need a little bit of caffeine in the morning to get me going at work.

However a single full strength coffee could keep me awake for 3 days. Do you relate to this?

Please vote in this poll.
BoneBroth
: 83

« #1 : August 01, 2019, 08:57:01 AM »

Unfortunatley, according to hormone expert and MD Thierry Hertoghe, two cups of coffee or tea (with coffeine) or one glass of alkohol has a remarkably inhibiting effect on the testosterone (relative effect) for a day or two. The estadiol levels increases by 60%. Thats is the last thing we POIS'ers need.
« : August 01, 2019, 09:26:42 AM BoneBroth »

Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!
demografx
Administrator
: 4289

« #2 : August 01, 2019, 12:07:50 PM »

I am a huge coffee addict, with a lifelong struggle to abstain or moderate.

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
dizzy
: 104

« #3 : August 01, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »

I've recently discovered that I can handle filtered coffee much better than unfiltered coffee.

There are some substances in coffee that are filtered out by a simple paper filter.

One example is cafestol [1], but there may be others.

Quote from Wikipedia:

In filtered coffee drinks such as drip brewed coffee, it is present in only negligible amounts, as the paper filter in drip filtered coffee retains the diterpenes.

[1] https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cafestol

Male. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.
Gino
: 17

« #4 : August 01, 2019, 05:27:02 PM »

Hi Dizzy. What happens when you can't handle coffee?
Guts
: 50

« #5 : August 02, 2019, 06:06:17 AM »

Coffee is toxic.

Seeds in general contain toxins that prevent you from eating them. They contain chemicals that inhibit nutrient absorption including gluten and phytic acid Also all  scientific studies about coffee are bogus....all these anti oxidants inhibit nutrient absorption in the first place. Everyone drink gazzillions of coffee but still get sick.. most people with anemia drink alot of coffee or tea.

Caffeine is also toxic...some people have overdosed on 1,5 gram to 2,5 gram of caffeine a day... most stimulant drug addicts can blow through grams of amphetamines a day but have to go to a emergency room if they attempt the same with caffeine.

Health food lmfao...why even touch it at all ..and if you do drink caffeine free tea or coffee
BoneBroth
: 83

« #6 : August 03, 2019, 08:01:06 AM »

I am a huge coffee addict, with a lifelong struggle to abstain or moderate.

Maybe thats why you get so good result by using testosterone patches. Go for decaf coffee! Althought that also seems to have some bad effects:
https://www.stylecraze.com/articles/unexpected-side-effects-of-decaf-coffee/#gref

Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!
demografx
Administrator
: 4289

« #7 : August 03, 2019, 01:14:09 PM »

I hate “dreaded decaf”.

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
certainlypois2
Global Moderator
: 199

« #8 : August 03, 2019, 05:29:56 PM »

Coffee! 

Drinking coffee is a love / hate relationship for me.

I love the taste and I need a little bit of caffeine in the morning to get me going at work.

However a single full strength coffee could keep me awake for 3 days. Do you relate to this?

Please vote in this poll.

That is pretty extreme. It keeps me awake to but just for the night. So I avoid it because that is a recipe for dependency and constant bad sleep.
dizzy
: 104

« #9 : August 04, 2019, 06:12:28 PM »

Hi Dizzy. What happens when you can't handle coffee?

Basically after 1 cup anxiety kicks in, badly. Not so with filtered coffee.

Male. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.
Hopeoneday
: 455

« #10 : August 05, 2019, 02:42:02 AM »

Small amount of good quality coofe
give me a big help after O, and
alsou in apstinence too.
It give me reliefe from brain fog,
muscule weaknes , low mod,
fatigue, from MG symptomes, it last about 6 to 7 hours.

But on the odher side, I am intolerant on coffeine . And i use few trick.

Small amount with fatty milk ,
thouse combination is beter for my stomach, and low amount of coffe
do not disturbed my sleep.
And take it after meal, not on empty
stomach. Low quality robusta coffe
istnt good, its to acidic...

Dr-pois.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: