Author Topic: Day 2 worse than Day 1  (Read 1525 times)

special123

Day 2 worse than Day 1
« on: June 08, 2019, 04:57:02 PM »
Had a NE two days ago. Felt fine yesterday, almost completely normal. Woke up today feeling sick. Body aches, chills, and shivering. This is the second time Day 2 of a POIS cycle has been dramatically worse than Day 1. Day 3 a little better, day 4 gets a little better, and so on.... What a vicious cycle this is. Anyone else feel dramatically worse on Day 2?

Thanks in advance,
Special 123

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Day 2 worse than Day 1
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2019, 05:06:00 PM »
Occasionally. But the norm for me is that it’s worst @ Day Zero (POIS onset), then progressively gets better each day after that.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 08:52:26 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Investigator

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2019, 01:31:23 AM »
For me, for about a year and a half, it used to be always worse day 1, then slightly better day 2. But nowadays, in my third year of POIS, I feel almost no symptoms on day 1 and it all starts on day 2. I've been experimenting with various supplements, now also with garlic.

There was a statement in one of Dr. Waldinger's papers that the occurrence is pretty stable within a man (and varies quite a lot across men); this is not quite the case for me, as I've been experimenting.

It is often hard to tell which day it is also because I get symptoms after just pre-cum (e.g. if I look at a beautiful girl on the streets and pre-cum a little bit, without ejaculation or orgasm).

This week, I was doing another experiment: try moderate physical exercise on day 1, despite the fatigue. I tried and felt great. Tried also moderate on day 2. Again I felt fine. But then I just woke up on day 3 with some of the symptoms. But I also had some precum this morning. 

special123

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2019, 01:10:49 PM »
Interesting. Had a NE and currently on Day 3 of POI. Symptoms just kicked in full force yesterday....

Jimmy

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2019, 06:12:12 PM »
Yes, i experience the same.

Day 2 is much much worse than day 1.

Symptoms starts after nearly 2-4 hrs then continue for 24 hrs, and then symptoms gets stronger during the next 24 hrs before it starts to fade away gradually.