Author Topic: Marcel Waldinger has passed away  (Read 801 times)

fernab

• Administrator
Re: Marcel Waldinger has passed away
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2019, 10:08:55 AM »
Very sad news! ...I could not believe it.... at 64!....He made it possible for this disease of ours to begin to be known in the scientific world. I join in the condolences for his family and friends. I think it's an important loss for all of us....

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2019, 10:11:37 AM »

IN MEMORIAM - MARCEL D. WALDINGER, MD, PHD

Published: Tuesday, 07 May 2019
                  ISSWSH
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2019, 10:12:58 AM »
Very sad news! ...I could not believe it.... at 64!....He made it possible for this disease of ours to begin to be known in the scientific world. I join in the condolences for his family and friends. I think it's an important loss for all of us....

Thank you, fernab. Your words are very well articulated!
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

b_jim

« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2019, 10:42:56 AM »
Sad to read this.
Rest in peace dear M Waldinger.
I remember my first contact with you : just a short email explaining to me my symptoms may be Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome in 2005.

For the first time you and another french sexologist put A NAME on my disease. A NAME.
It could sound few thing but giving A NAME to my problem changed everything. And it was the starting point of our POIS adventure on the internet in 2007.

After, we have use your name, your scientific knowledge and your notoriety to convince other doctors Pois was real and not all in our head.

Thanks a lot Marcel Waldinger.
If a day a member of his family or a friend read this, I can promise you that dr Waldinger was a huge hope, like a lighthouse in our night.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

Hopeoneday

« Reply #19 on: May 14, 2019, 11:29:45 AM »
Thanks for all you did for us. RIP
Dr-pois.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 14, 2019, 11:47:01 AM »

...giving A NAME to my problem changed everything. And it was the starting point of our POIS adventure on the internet in 2007.

b_jim, exactly my thoughts!

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: May 14, 2019, 11:50:14 AM »
Thanks, HOD!

Samir

• POIS victim since 1988
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2019, 12:38:58 AM »
RIP to a man that has touched not only our lives but those of millions that would have otherwise just have been shunned by the medical profession and general public.  Thank you for everything.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2019, 09:19:39 AM »
Thanks, Samir

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2019, 09:14:19 PM »
RIP to a man that has touched not only our lives but those of millions that would have otherwise just have been shunned by the medical profession and general public.  Thank you for everything.
Nice samir

Muon

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2019, 01:00:08 PM »
Such a loss for the POIS community.