Author Topic: A cure story  (Read 6102 times)

thesuffering

A cure story
« on: May 09, 2019, 03:04:39 AM »
Guys, I made a major breakthrough. It all happened be sheer coincidence while I was researching the use of Adaptogens as a possible way to alleviate many of my POIS symptoms.  Turns out that I had low stomach acid.  I have been suffering for 5 years now and the solution was so bloody simple.  I still can't believe it.  On 3 May I tried introducing Apple Cider Vinegar and some coconut oil to my diet.  I felt like death for 2 days, almost got a relative to drive me to the ER but I persisted.  What was happening is a major die off of either Candida or some other harmful bacteria in my GI tract and with this most of their endotoxins got released into my blood.  Once this cleared up my brain fog lifted, I no longer had any PE or POIS symptoms!  Usually I would ejaculate around the <2min mark but now I consistently achieve above 7 mins like I used to.

I suffered from Chronic sinusitis, used Corticosteroids daily and Illiadin every now and then.  My nose hasn't felt this clear in years.  I simply can't believe all the massive benefits.  Not saying ACV will work for all of you but its worth a shot.  If you feel crap while drinking it, you most like have an overrun of pathogens harming most systems in your body.

Have a read here https://www.medicalnewstoday.com/articles/322491.php

Ancient civilizations always kept their foodstuffs pickled and the typical Western diet these days is void of a lot of enzyme rich foods, it just makes sense to me.

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: A cure story
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2019, 10:13:11 AM »
Hi TS, and welcome to the forum.

Can you give us a brief summary of the POIS symptoms you usually had, and their severity and duration ?

Also, keep us updated, in a few months, to see if your relief is still effective.   The word "cure" is maybe not appropriate a this stage, considering you are symptom-free for less than a week.  However, you may have found something, apple cider vinegar, that really helps you control your POIS symptoms.  Let us know if you will have to continue on taking apple cider vinegar to keep your symptoms-free.

Thanks!
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

thesuffering

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2019, 12:57:12 PM »
Hi there and thanks,

Symptoms I used to get:
I used to masturbate almost daily.  My POIS symptoms gradually got worse over the years.  These days even though I'd like to be able to be more active in this department, I limit the amount of times I do it to about once every 9 days, purely because of the negative symptoms. Brain fog was a big one for me, it manifested in especially my speech.  Slurred, error prone and sometimes incoherent.  I'm an IT guy and staying sharp is crucial to the work I do so I've come to learn not ejaculate close to an event where I need my wits.  The fog usually lifted around day 4 for me.  I would experience severe burning of my urinary tract after ejaculation.  The only thing that helped to alleviate this symptom was to take Sodium carbonate, it usually worked after an hour or so and then it didn't bother me again. I'm a very fit guy, I train almost daily and spend a lot of time in the ocean.  After ejaculation I would be zapped from physical stamina too, I noticed this in my training, also for a couple of days I'd say.  My balance gets affected quite noticeably.  The last symptoms was increased anxiety and less tolerance of stressful events.  Oh and I've done a full STD panel, all negative.

I'll keep you updated. But trust me when I say, despite the inflammation that I'm dealing with now, I feel so different. I think(*fingers crossed*) this state is here to stay.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2019, 11:39:10 AM »
Congratulations !
I have the same stomach problems since 2 years.
Can you explain how much vinegar and coco oil you take a day ?

I had a bad experience with coconut oil last year but I want to try vinegar.

edit : ok, you gave more details on the other topic. Thanks !
« Last Edit: May 10, 2019, 02:56:07 PM by b_jim »
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

b_jim

« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2019, 01:51:13 AM »
I think about you wrote.

After orgasm, I have many and many muscle tremors.
After sport too if I lost water.
When I add extra salt in my food, i have no tremors (much less or not at all). If i take sodium bicarbonate it does not work.
So, Chlorid is the trigger.

When I add extra salt I have less stomach problems.
I think chlorid may help to regulate stomach acids (Hydrochloric acid).

Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

dizzy

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2019, 07:27:18 AM »
You could also try Magnesium Chloride tablets to see if it is really the chloride part that is missing.

Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2019, 05:35:18 PM »
dizzy, please be careful about our rule of not offering any person-to-person medical advice over the Internet.
THANK YOU :)
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2019, 10:26:50 AM »
Hi thesuffering, what was/is your protocol for taking apple cider vinegar? Thanks!

itsmel

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2019, 06:37:53 PM »
Glad to hear but what are your dosage and how many times per day?

dizzy

« Reply #9 on: June 10, 2019, 01:43:36 PM »
dizzy, please be careful about our rule of not offering any person-to-person medical advice over the Internet.
THANK YOU :)

Oops, sorry!  :-X
Male, INTJ. POIS symptoms: red eyes, ear-pain, anxiety, speech problems, pale/ugly skin, stiff neck, double chin, tinnitus, light sensitivity. POIS even after stimulation without O.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: June 10, 2019, 05:17:45 PM »
Thanks, dizzy!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

cyberguy137

« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2019, 03:40:55 PM »
I would be very interested in hearing if this cure has persisted or if it was just a one-off thing

rollercoaster

« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2021, 09:55:55 AM »
That's one of the other problems. People simply disappear and few actually care to report back :(
POIS type 1.  Clusters 1, 3, 4, 7. Other symptoms -
1. Orthostatic Hypotension
2. Sunken eyes
3. PE,ED
4. Mild pain, irritation in groin
5. Redness, heating of ears
6. Pulsating, exploding, swelling and pressure in head & face, esp when bending down, chewing hard
7. Frequent urination and thirst

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2021, 10:50:32 PM »
That's one of the other problems. People simply disappear and few actually care to report back :(
Well, he tried his new method on May 3, felt unwell for 2 days, and then wrote this post on May 9, so his report is based on 4 or 5 days of no POIS symptoms, which is not enough.  He logged again for the last time on May 18, but left no comment. So, we do not know if it still works, or was a short-lived relief.  I sure hope for him that it is still effective.  If he logs in again , It would be great if he would share his long-term results, whatever they are. 

To avoid this kind of uncertainty, we have the "3 weeks rule" -  when you have found some interesting method of relief, wait 3 weeks to see if it is still effective, before sharing about it on the forum.  After 3 weeks, at least, you usually have passed the placebo effect period.
( Three weeks is not that long.  I am pickier still for including a relief method in my POIS Types Chart - I ask for 2 to 3 months of effectiveness before adding a specific method in the chart, and ask for more information:  usual POIS symptoms, usual duration, the effect of the method, percentage of effectiveness, details on the method used, ...)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2021, 10:53:07 PM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2021, 08:24:12 AM »

I'm still here (sometimes)  :)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2021, 10:23:55 AM »

hurray and I have been here at this forum since the Dawn of Civilization ;D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2021, 12:08:38 PM by demografx »

hurray

• Lab1
« Reply #16 on: November 26, 2021, 01:55:01 AM »

And we'll be here until the End of Civilization  ;)

Aladin

« Reply #17 on: November 26, 2021, 05:57:59 AM »
At least we are here: for me it feels so good to know i'm not alone: i used to think i was in a terrible unique situation.
Just already hearnig other people's stories and the hope of research being conducted makes this situation easier to bear for me... and probably many others.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: November 26, 2021, 06:15:43 PM »

And we'll be here until the End of Civilization  ;)

lw

« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2021, 03:51:38 PM »
Apple Cider Vinegar helps peristalsis and hance to move out excessive gas. For me meteorisms have always been trouble and Vinegar helped but it induced several gastroenterological problems so I wouldn't recommend one. I prefer Prokinetics