Author Topic: Castration, why did it work  (Read 64576 times)

Hopeoneday

Re: Castration, why did it work
« Reply #220 on: June 10, 2021, 06:08:02 PM »
Dont wory Animus, thanks, you are pure gold here , with yours pois exemples
and solution.
You are writing clearly about yours case ,
and you do not convince enyone here ,
you are yust helping from yours expirience.

Me , trying to thing logicly and do practical science on the mater...
And i tryng to save some mans ball..testicles here   ;D ;D
Dr-pois.

Animus

« Reply #221 on: June 10, 2021, 06:23:56 PM »
Dont wory Animus, thanks, you are pure gold here , with yours pois exemples
and solution.
You are writing clearly about yours case ,
and you do not convince enyone here ,
you are yust helping from yours expirience.

Me , trying to thing logicly and do practical science on the mater...
And i tryng to save some mans ball..testicles here   ;D ;D

;D ;D

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #222 on: June 10, 2021, 10:31:50 PM »
Incredible conversation!

Thank you, gentlemen.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Disaster

« Reply #223 on: June 13, 2021, 07:00:06 AM »
I remember the herb that made me stop the Qi Male Chi supplements it was actually Ma Huang. At the time there were reports of heart attacks on it. Not sure how this contributed to my quick rebound in the formula.  Wish I had the whole formula to look up each herb it may provide cluses
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

Disaster

« Reply #224 on: June 13, 2021, 07:15:10 AM »

The Surgeries actually were not that expensive, now that I think of it in the scheme of things.
They cost about the price of a cheap used car!.,..  and if you consider the lifetime benefits I've received as a result, it's practically nothing.  I think I spent a total of $5,000-7,000 on the surgeries.  And that's incredibly cheap considering medical costs these days.

Does that include travel and room and board? I don?t know if everyone is able to travel to the countries you did in order to have the surgeries. So besides a cost barrier there may be a travel barrier.

I think for those who are really suffering Debilitating life threatening POIS symptoms, and really are looking at an end to their lives, careers, relationships, and happiness as they know it.... surgery may be a really good alternative.  It might just give you a Second Lease on Life, as it did for me.  Now, I've never said that before on this site, because we're not supposed to endorse any invasive medical solutions, that are "unapproved"... but I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that:  I Promise, I will do everything I can to help anyone interested in pursuing the same course of action that I took 10 years ago.

I took copious notes, and documented my journey, and still have all my records, (mostly) and medical contacts.  All of them.  Most importantly, I Know the Dangers, Pitfalls, and RISKS to WATCH OUT FOR.  And they do exist. The surgeries need to be done in a particular order, and also not all at once. Very very important.

I think it goes without saying that you endorse it because you say it worked. But the problem is you are only one case study.

Can you explain why you think the surgeries need to done in a particular order because I don?t see the need for that based on the story you have told us so far. As we ask more question we find out more details. For example before recently I never heard you mention your enlarged prostate. And you still have not explained why you sid not operate on that first or if it was enlarged why do to another country to have the TURP? In most countries is a guy have BPH/enlarged prostate and medication does not reduce it enough then they can get the surgery covered by insurance. So maybe guy could get that checked out first and do that surgery 1st to see how much it helps. They should see a reduction in POIS if your theory is correct.
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

Animus

« Reply #225 on: June 14, 2021, 11:39:48 PM »

The Surgeries actually were not that expensive, now that I think of it in the scheme of things.
They cost about the price of a cheap used car!.,..  and if you consider the lifetime benefits I've received as a result, it's practically nothing.  I think I spent a total of $5,000-7,000 on the surgeries.  And that's incredibly cheap considering medical costs these days.

Does that include travel and room and board? I don?t know if everyone is able to travel to the countries you did in order to have the surgeries. So besides a cost barrier there may be a travel barrier.

I think for those who are really suffering Debilitating life threatening POIS symptoms, and really are looking at an end to their lives, careers, relationships, and happiness as they know it.... surgery may be a really good alternative.  It might just give you a Second Lease on Life, as it did for me.  Now, I've never said that before on this site, because we're not supposed to endorse any invasive medical solutions, that are "unapproved"... but I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that:  I Promise, I will do everything I can to help anyone interested in pursuing the same course of action that I took 10 years ago.

I took copious notes, and documented my journey, and still have all my records, (mostly) and medical contacts.  All of them.  Most importantly, I Know the Dangers, Pitfalls, and RISKS to WATCH OUT FOR.  And they do exist. The surgeries need to be done in a particular order, and also not all at once. Very very important.

I think it goes without saying that you endorse it because you say it worked. But the problem is you are only one case study.

Can you explain why you think the surgeries need to done in a particular order because I don?t see the need for that based on the story you have told us so far. As we ask more question we find out more details. For example before recently I never heard you mention your enlarged prostate. And you still have not explained why you sid not operate on that first or if it was enlarged why do to another country to have the TURP? In most countries is a guy have BPH/enlarged prostate and medication does not reduce it enough then they can get the surgery covered by insurance. So maybe guy could get that checked out first and do that surgery 1st to see how much it helps. They should see a reduction in POIS if your theory is correct.

Both are very good points Disaster.
Including airfare. Long story, which I can  fill in later. But $7000 total cost (10 years ago). Naturally out of pocket, no insurance would pay for this. 

And yes, you’re right about the Prostate-  it can be checked first. And yes I had mine checked and it was enlarged.
I guess what I meant to say is don’t do everything at once.  Space them out- and give time for recovery. Especially if one does the oriechtomy- because you will need about 3 months to transition to artificial hormone therapy. 
So I think it’s a very good idea to work on the prostate first… either by meds, or  by turp or both. Because that will I think show improvements, and it is the least invasive procedure. And if there is an improvements, then further investigate the seminal vesicles and testicle operations.

Or, if there is a way to disable the sperm production by the testicles Without removing them, that’s even much more desireable… and somehow you can retain your own testosterone production. I haven’t researched into that. Essentially- the aim is to totally inhibit any Semen production. Vasectomies don’t inhibit semen production, as far as I know they simply redirect the semen out the bladder. 
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 11:13:30 AM by Animus »

Disaster

« Reply #226 on: June 21, 2021, 05:20:44 PM »

Both are very good points Disaster.
Including airfare. Long story, which I can  fill in later. But $7000 total cost (10 years ago). Naturally out of pocket, no insurance would pay for this. 

And yes, you’re right about the Prostate-  it can be checked first. And yes I had mine checked and it was enlarged.
I guess what I meant to say is don’t do everything at once.  Space them out- and give time for recovery. Especially if one does the oriechtomy- because you will need about 3 months to transition to artificial hormone therapy. 
So I think it’s a very good idea to work on the prostate first… either by meds, or  by turp or both. Because that will I think show improvements, and it is the least invasive procedure. And if there is an improvements, then further investigate the seminal vesicles and testicle operations.

Or, if there is a way to disable the sperm production by the testicles Without removing them, that’s even much more desireable… and somehow you can retain your own testosterone production. I haven’t researched into that. Essentially- the aim is to totally inhibit any Semen production. Vasectomies don’t inhibit semen production, as far as I know they simply redirect the semen out the bladder.

Not sure if you saw but I created a poll to see if anyone on the forum ever got checked for an Enlarged Prostate/BPH and if so if they have it was it treated. So far very little response. It?s frustrating because we have maybe 1,000 active members between here and the facebook group, but not many are that active to see every post. Maybe I will start registering people in the facebook group to send out group emails that people may respond to better.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #227 on: June 05, 2022, 09:09:46 AM »
What really triggered it for me, was when I took some herbal "male enhancement pills". They were designed to give more powerful erections, and more volume ejaculations. They also caused my testicles to grow twice their size, seriously.  They had a very bad effect on me for some reason.

Do you remember the exact brand of these pills?

Mr Raba

« Reply #228 on: January 13, 2024, 01:49:04 AM »
Guys,  Semen has large amounts of prostaglandins.  These substances have a strong effect on the inflammatory process.  Both increasing and ceasing.  Could it be that they are creating the reaction?
Simultaneous onset of CFS and POIS since Feb 1993. Married since 1989.

Helped by Immunocal (I explained how to take in previous posts).  Some relief on day one and day two.  It affects neurotransmitters.