Author Topic: Castration, why did it work  (Read 64627 times)

Hopeoneday

Re: Castration, why did it work
« Reply #200 on: November 14, 2020, 06:15:49 PM »
Another one cured , no sperm no pois, "semen do not induce pois in
this poiser".
Dr-pois.

Starsky

• NDL_Group
« Reply #201 on: November 16, 2020, 04:34:28 PM »
Where, any new paper?

Hopeoneday

« Reply #202 on: November 16, 2020, 05:45:54 PM »
Here, i did forget put link : https://www.reddit.com/r/POIS/comments/jtpcpp/bilateral_orchiectomy_for_pois_update/

He put there doctor name...

« Last Edit: November 16, 2020, 06:26:16 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

drop247

« Reply #203 on: November 17, 2020, 07:36:31 AM »
Man that guy is so screwed if for some reason he couldn't get access to Testosterone to inject. I hope he stockpiles years worth of it. A global pandemic or economic collapse and he would be in a world of hurt. At least regular testosterone users would eventually have some resumption of their endogenous testosterone after stopping injections. He doesn't have that ability at all now.

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #204 on: December 26, 2020, 01:04:52 PM »
Animus complained about pain in his spine. I wonder whether Substance P (SP) and/or Nerve growth factor (NGF) were elevated in his cerebrospinal fluid (CSF).

Disaster

« Reply #205 on: June 06, 2021, 08:45:26 PM »
Hey guys, been over a year since I was active on this topic. As some of you know, I have other illnesses that are very disabling for me. I do believe they are related to POIS, but anyway that is why I have not been active I have been too ill.

Lately I have been thinking more about the prostate. I am convinced 100% that is is the main culprit in my POIS symptoms. I do not know what % it affects all my symptoms, possibly 50%. Basically what happens is that when my penis is fully erect I feel my prostate pressing against my rectum. What it feels like is like a balloon inflating. It does not hurt at all, in fact if I run the perineum where it is pressing against it feels pleasurable. Also I can feel both the sides of my bladder inflate at the same time and this creates bad gas pockets. I am blaming the postage because like I said I feel it the most, but it entirely could be a pelvic muscle pushing it into my rectum just as easily. After I orgasm, everything is numb my rectum, my lower spine, my inner thighs, my testicles and my lower gut. Even my brain feels numb. After Orgasm all my veins bulge and dilate. Hard to walk to go pee because the veins in my feet are so dilated it?s hard to walk on them. About 24-48 hours later the numbness dissipates and the soreness sets in along with the agitation. I have to put hot compresses on everything for hours and that usually helps me pass some trapped gas and loose the muscles and inflammation. While I know the prostate is involved I can?t know for sure unless I test it with a rectal ultrasound while aroused. Can find a doctor that would do that testing. Also because the numb/soreness affects my testicles and inner thighs, which are not in contact with my prostate, I think my veins are implicated as well. Even don?t get the pain that prostatitis guys have where they can?t sit without it hurting. It?s more like if you over worked out way too hard at the gym and those muscles are sore for days pr weeks. I just sorta implicate the prostate because I feel like it?s inflating and stretching those pelvic muscles. I should mention that I have felt the prostate during orgasm and it basically spasms extremely hard and erratically. Lastly I should mention that sometimes if I masturbate for hours without orgasm and then don?t orgasm I will have some symptoms, but I will have no cognitive symptoms, no vein dilation and soreness won?t be as bad maybe 35% as bad. So probably that spasm is involved with making it all worse.

I will just add that even though I am extremely disable and most of my illnesses are diagnosed I still believe that my type of POIS is to blame for it all. But I do not find anyone in the facebook group or on the forum with hardly any of my symptoms (the ones not directly from POIS, listed above). Occasionally I will find 1 person with 1 of them.. So I don?t know if I am just an extreme case or if my POIS is not related to them and maybe I think that because POIS symptoms just add to my other ones. Cheers
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

Disaster

« Reply #206 on: June 07, 2021, 06:13:08 AM »

Your second question is great too... yes. I have neglected to take my prostate meds over the years in a few instances. For one reason or another.  And I've discovered the importance of staying on them. 
If I go off my prostate meds, I will get incontinence.  And it's a real pain. Even after a week without them, I will feel a marked change. 2 or more weeks would not be advisable at all for me. 

So, additionally... if I go off my Prostate pills for a longer length of time, and I ejaculate, I do notice that there is more fluid in the Ejaculation, and Yes, I will feel some mild POIS Symptoms, such as feeling very tired for a day, or getting a little depressed and antisocial... 

So those are great questions, Disaster.  I currently take Avodart (Dutasteride) daily, and also an herbal supplement called Super Beta Prostate. I'm pretty vigilant about keeping the regimen, because it's an easy way to ward off any problems for me.  When I'm taking them, I have no incontinence, and no POIS symptoms, and everything is fine.  My prostate reacts fairly quickly to the medicine, and will improve within a matter of Days.

Hi Animus,
Thank you for those answers, sorry it has taken me so long to follow up. I have been really ill and just concentrating on surviving. But I have thought of some follow ups now.

You said you got your prostate examined and tested early on. Did you try any prostate supplements or medications for BPH before your surgeries? If so did they help and to what extent? If they did, why didn?t you try the prostate reduction surgery first? Also did you try some supplements separately instead of taking the multi-supplement prostate pills. For example Saw Palmetto? 

I believe that maybe it is all three organs that are involved mainly because I have soreness in both my testicles and perineum/rectum area by the prostate. Another possibility besides semen volume could be the muscle tissue or vasculature of the organs. Maybe they share the same connections and errors. Or one organ like the prostate spasms or releases a chemical and that somehow affects the other organs. What gave me the ideas for vasculature is that there is actually a procedure they have to shrink the prostate by taking a catheter into the blood supply of the prostate and draining it to shrink it. With the muscle idea basically my testicles can get really tight when I am aroused and also pelvic pain physical therapist swear that most pelvic pain comes from tight pelvic muscles (not sure I buy that completely). Just saying it?s possible the organs are linked in other ways.

I have been thinking about your semen volume idea a lot lately and the part I can?t figure out is why our demand for production is different than any health guy?s production? You said that you felt it was the production that took away from the rest of our body, like it needed more resources. But then the question still goes to why us. Some guys have it from their 1st orgasm (like me) and some guys get a later onset. What was inherent the ones born with it and what changed in the guys who got it later in life? Also in my case I first had it around 12 years old and it slowly progressed and got worse. So if it was semen volume needs, why did it bother me more over time? These are questions we should think about. It could still come back to something like a chemical we are missing cause the organs to need to work over time to produce and compensate to get regular sperm production.

Cheers,
POIS sufferer for over 3 decades. Has progressively gotten worse over the years and I became completely disabled around 2011. My case of POIS is very severe.

Animus

« Reply #207 on: June 08, 2021, 07:07:32 PM »
Hi Animus,
Thank you for those answers, sorry it has taken me so long to follow up. I have been really ill and just concentrating on surviving. But I have thought of some follow ups now.

You said you got your prostate examined and tested early on. Did you try any prostate supplements or medications for BPH before your surgeries? If so did they help and to what extent? If they did, why didn?t you try the prostate reduction surgery first? Also did you try some supplements separately instead of taking the multi-supplement prostate pills. For example Saw Palmetto? 
I believe that maybe it is all three organs that are involved

Agreed. I agree that it's all three organs, prostate, testicles, and seminal vesicles.
All 3 produce semen fluid.

mainly because I have soreness in both my testicles and perineum/rectum area by the prostate. Another possibility besides semen volume could be the muscle tissue or vasculature of the organs. Maybe they share the same connections and errors. Or one organ like the prostate spasms or releases a chemical and that somehow affects the other organs. What gave me the ideas for vasculature is that there is actually a procedure they have to shrink the prostate by taking a catheter into the blood supply of the prostate and draining it to shrink it. With the muscle idea basically my testicles can get really tight when I am aroused and also pelvic pain physical therapist swear that most pelvic pain comes from tight pelvic muscles (not sure I buy that completely). Just saying it?s possible the organs are linked in other ways.

I had spine joint pain a lot too.

I have been thinking about your semen volume idea a lot lately and the part I can?t figure out is why our demand for production is different than any health guy?s production? You said that you felt it was the production that took away from the rest of our body, like it needed more resources. But then the question still goes to why us. Some guys have it from their 1st orgasm (like me) and some guys get a later onset. What was inherent the ones born with it and what changed in the guys who got it later in life? Also in my case I first had it around 12 years old and it slowly progressed and got worse. So if it was semen volume needs, why did it bother me more over time? These are questions we should think about. It could still come back to something like a chemical we are missing cause the organs to need to work over time to produce and compensate to get regular sperm production.

Cheers,

There are many things that point to the culprit being semen regeneration.
Becoming aroused, also stimulates semen generation.
The "refractory period"- the recovery period after sex is about 7 days. and the average length of POIS is about 7 days too. It's the same period during which the body is replenishing it's semen reserve.

I was cured of POIS once I removed the testicles, removed the seminal vesicles, and shrank my prostate with a TURP, and meds.  I do not produce ANY seminal Fluids at all now. Only the Cowper's gland remains to lubricate my urethra. Sometimes I get a drop from that during orgasm. I have "dry ejaculation" otherwise.  Full erections, great sex, full ejaculation and orgasm, with no fluid, and no POIS.

It's not Semen Volume. It's Semen Production. I believe we POISers have a illness when it comes to producing the semen fluid.
There are all kinds of Human Illnesses in which People just cannot generate some necessary fluids the body needs. Hormones, or whatever... It's a physical deficiency.  And there are many many diseases like that, where the body simply cannot produce something it needs. Anemia- failure to produce blood cells.... Anhidrosis- failure to produce sweat... Hypopituitarism- failure to produce growth hormones... an on and on.  Many of these illnesses we Do Not know WHY that is. But we know how to treat it anyway.

So... this is sort of the big picture theory of where I'm coming from. The rest is smaller details, and variations.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 07:40:15 PM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #208 on: June 08, 2021, 07:38:03 PM »
FWIW, my first theory in 2007 at this forum:

POIS = sluggish semen regeneration
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Disaster

« Reply #209 on: June 08, 2021, 08:46:05 PM »

There are many things that point to the culprit being semen regeneration.
Becoming aroused, also stimulates semen generation.
The "refractory period"- the recovery period after sex is about 7 days. and the average length of POIS is about 7 days too. It's the same period during which the body is replenishing it's semen reserve.

I would need to see more research about that. I don?t imagine there are serious studies accounting for length of time. And so in my case I used to only get sick a day after O and that slowly progressed over time. Now I am sick for 3-5 weeks. So if we follow that logic that illness length= of refractory period, then my refractory period went from 1 day to 5 weeks now? I?m 43, what will it be if I make it to 63, 4 months? I would have to then see evidence of refractory period extending to great lengths with aging or what about my regeneration makes it legthen?

I was cured of POIS once I removed the testicles, removed the seminal vesicles, and shrank my prostate with a TURP, and meds.  I do not produce ANY seminal Fluids at all now. Only the Cowper's gland remains to lubricate my urethra. Sometimes I get a drop from that during orgasm. I have "dry ejaculation" otherwise.  Full erections, great sex, full ejaculation and orgasm, with no fluid, and no POIS.

[color= red]
To me this only proves that these organs were affected by POIS and yes attributed to symptoms. It could be that all 3 organs are involved with triggering a signal in the body to release a chemical. Each to different extents. For example what is involved in producing semen in each organ? Did you know that a person can have their whole pancreas surgically removed and then immediately become diabetic, but that if they then implant the islets of the pancreas into the liver then the liver with produce insulin hormones? So yes we look at the whole pancreas as the producer of Insulin but in actuality it is the islet cells. So are there cells that produce the sperm and those cells just happen to be present in each organ?  To me the most interesting organ in your cure is the prostate because you still have it and you shrunk it and keep it shrunk with meds and supplements. Again here it is not easy to say if the reduction in volume stops a trigger or does the reduction in volume stops the regeneration. What if the regeneration energy or activity is the same even though volume is reduced? I think fertility researcher would be the best to consult about that. I would doubt it has been well researched because no one is thinking about it yet. I say this so that we look at every aspect and possibility.

It's not Semen Volume. It's Semen Production. I believe we POISers have a illness when it comes to producing the semen fluid.
There are all kinds of Human Illnesses in which People just cannot generate some necessary fluids the body needs. Hormones, or whatever... It's a physical deficiency.  And there are many many diseases like that, where the body simply cannot produce something it needs. Anemia- failure to produce blood cells.... Anhidrosis- failure to produce sweat... Hypopituitarism- failure to produce growth hormones... an on and on.  Many of these illnesses we Do Not know WHY that is. But we know how to treat it anyway.

Yes, but in this case that does equate because we are still all producing semen volume. Not as if our semen volume was reduced as in a deficiency. Nothing is reduced. If anything regeneration problems were better be compared to a Mitochondrial Disease. Mitochondrial energy is produced like a factory. So they take muscle biopsies and they can tell if there is a problem with a specific function in the factory. There can be many many types and still almost all Mitochondrial Disease share from similarities or similar symptoms like muscle fatigue. But each sub type has some major differences.

Also I am very familiar with each symptoms you mentioned above Anemia, anhidrosis and hypothyroidism. Even though they may seem like diseases they are really symptoms caused by underlying disease. Medicine might label some as Idiopathic, which basically means they can?t find a cause, so then they might even call it ?primary? but really it?s just that Medicine is the ?Idio? here and has not advanced enough to detect a cause. Even though it seems it?s happening in isolated incidence it is really not. And this is usually the cause for ?Syndromes? the symptoms are so variable to and usually the causes are just as varied. I will give a good example, I have Dysautonomia and virtually every disease type can cause it. Chairi Malformation, which affects the spine, every autoimmune disease (Sjogren?s Syndrome and Type 1 diabetes which is autoimmune both have the most cases so far), any infectious disease whether acute or chronic. There is also a specific type of autoimmune dysautonomia called Autoimmune Autonomic Gangliopathy/AAG where there synapse between and connecting autonomic nerves is being blocked by an antibody), and Genetic disorders (the two most are Mitochondrial disease and Ehlers Danlos Syndrome/EDS. Both are completely unrelated. EDS causes elasticity in connective tissue and Mito disease has to do with energy production especially in the muscle). Basically all of these disease affect the autonomic nervous system in some way not yet explained by modern medicine.

I?m saying these details to illustrate that even if we had knew it had to do with all 3 organs and some aspect of the semen, whether volume, productions, ect.. we would still have to explain why. Why does it happen? Why does it progress or go away? What makes up the regenerations in each organ, are they the same type of cells? Why would regeneration have anything to do with cognitive symptoms?  If it is the regeneration and not the volume, could we speed up the regeneration and help it to function better (When I was younger about 17-18 years old I discovered a supplement called Qi Male Chi made by a company called Chinese Medicinals. When I used to after Orgasm I felt like I could Orgasm again sooner. Some times as many as 7x within 2 hours. I don?t remember everything that was in it and I can?t find any info online about it. I think it had Dong quai in it but I could be wrong because it was over 25 years ago. I think I stopped using it because there was a warning that came out that Dong Quai could cause heart attacks or something like that. I could wrong and it just had it in the formula but it was another herb that caused the heart attacks because I don?t see any warning for that now. Would be amazing if someone found info about that supplement somewhere.

Now in support to your hypothesis (which I hope you understand that I still think is a strong possibility at being correct, but that in science it?s important to challenge) after orgasm we reduce the volume. The more we orgasm the greater the reduction. So that would point to it not being a reduction in volume that helps and points to the regeneration process starting. But I wonder still would the regeneration need to be stronger or worse the more times someone ejaculates. Myself and others have realized that from time to time the more we orgasm in a night the less our symptoms might be. For me that is not consistent. For me I have realized that if I orgasm in the morning and then abstain my symptoms do seem to be lessened. There is just still a lot of variables around production expenditures..

Cheers,
D

Animus

« Reply #210 on: June 08, 2021, 10:20:53 PM »
I didn't have to explain anything beyond what I did already. It's certainly possibly to get very deep into specialized intricate questions... but that doesn't solve the problem for me.
Lots of medical cures have been discovered without fully understanding causality, or where it's understood later.

I was able to isolate the cause for my POIS, and implement an effective solution. It took me years to do it in various stages of surgeries, and it wasn't cheap either...
But I don't want to assume the role of laboratory researcher here.  My theory is very basic, and plain-spoken.  My solution is also very very simple, and effective. Of course it can be refined to a greater degree...

« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 10:27:04 PM by Animus »

Animus

« Reply #211 on: June 08, 2021, 10:24:33 PM »
PS. I think you're on to some interesting things, Disaster..  so far all your self observations sound classic POIS to me, and your questions are valid. I shared many of the same issues you have.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #212 on: June 09, 2021, 02:42:00 AM »
Animus, thank you greatly for your historical POIS pioneering work! When the book on POIS is finally written, you’ll be a major figure.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Disaster

« Reply #213 on: June 10, 2021, 07:48:29 AM »
I didn't have to explain anything beyond what I did already. It's certainly possibly to get very deep into specialized intricate questions... but that doesn't solve the problem for me.
Lots of medical cures have been discovered without fully understanding causality, or where it's understood later.

I was able to isolate the cause for my POIS, and implement an effective solution. It took me years to do it in various stages of surgeries, and it wasn't cheap either...
But I don't want to assume the role of laboratory researcher here.  My theory is very basic, and plain-spoken.  My solution is also very very simple, and effective. Of course it can be refined to a greater degree...

I understand, but to me your surgeries proved without a doubt that all 3 organs are involved not just just one. The medication and supplements helps to prove that a reduction in the prostate helps, but this is not as concrete of a proof in which way it helps. Why do you think that you need the supplement if you have medication to reduce it? Why isn?t the supplement enough. With the prostate that was surgically reduced why wasn?t the surgery enough? Could there be other elements to the medication or the supplements besides reduction.

As you said multiple times, the surgery is an expensive and very invasive solution. Also because the forum has been able to unearth seemingly multiple sub-types, it is difficult to know if the surgery would help everyone. For example some have been greatly helped by testosterone therapy. Would surgery make that worse? Maybe not but maybe. So I do think we need a 100% greater target if we hope to avoid surgery.

Looking at other people?s experiments over the years, to me I see most people being helped with vasodilation before orgasm. So if regeneration is the issue, how is that helping? I don?t see anything wrong with members experimenting with regeneration and semen volume reduction if we could find doctors whiling to prescribe and monitor us. In Dysautonomia we have such a doctor. Dysautonomia is basically a Peripheral Nervous system disease so if should fall under neurology but it can affect heart rate and blood pressure so this Cardiologist got involved with it (his daughter has it) and he basically sees hundreds of patients and virtually tested dozens of off label medications for it. Literally no other doctor in the world tested so many different meds and treatments of dysautonomia patients. So we really just need a few of these doctors. I tried to contact a few but the ones somewhat interested have their own theories on what causes POIS and I didn?t find that they were open for such experiments. It would help if we could have an animal model but there isn?t a way to do that yet since we have no tests to ensure a mouse would have POIS..

Animus

« Reply #214 on: June 10, 2021, 02:21:04 PM »

I understand, but to me your surgeries proved without a doubt that all 3 organs are involved not just just one. The medication and supplements helps to prove that a reduction in the prostate helps, but this is not as concrete of a proof in which way it helps. Why do you think that you need the supplement if you have medication to reduce it? Why isn?t the supplement enough. With the prostate that was surgically reduced why wasn?t the surgery enough? Could there be other elements to the medication or the supplements besides reduction.

As you said multiple times, the surgery is an expensive and very invasive solution. Also because the forum has been able to unearth seemingly multiple sub-types, it is difficult to know if the surgery would help everyone. For example some have been greatly helped by testosterone therapy. Would surgery make that worse? Maybe not but maybe. So I do think we need a 100% greater target if we hope to avoid surgery.

Looking at other people?s experiments over the years, to me I see most people being helped with vasodilation before orgasm. So if regeneration is the issue, how is that helping? I don?t see anything wrong with members experimenting with regeneration and semen volume reduction if we could find doctors whiling to prescribe and monitor us. In Dysautonomia we have such a doctor. Dysautonomia is basically a Peripheral Nervous system disease so if should fall under neurology but it can affect heart rate and blood pressure so this Cardiologist got involved with it (his daughter has it) and he basically sees hundreds of patients and virtually tested dozens of off label medications for it. Literally no other doctor in the world tested so many different meds and treatments of dysautonomia patients. So we really just need a few of these doctors. I tried to contact a few but the ones somewhat interested have their own theories on what causes POIS and I didn?t find that they were open for such experiments. It would help if we could have an animal model but there isn?t a way to do that yet since we have no tests to ensure a mouse would have POIS..

Disaster,
I'm excited that you are in agreement about the 3 organs contributing to POIS. That is a major point I was trying to communicate, and it's very gratifying to hear that you agree...
Thank you again for reviving this thread. I'll always respond to enquiries here.

The Surgeries actually were not that expensive, now that I think of it in the scheme of things.
They cost about the price of a cheap used car!.,..  and if you consider the lifetime benefits I've received as a result, it's practically nothing.  I think I spent a total of $5,000-7,000 on the surgeries.  And that's incredibly cheap considering medical costs these days.

So I don't think COST is the major barrier, really... What is really really important is to go about it properly, with patience, and with trusted consultation, to Minimize any RISKS, and never rush. I took 3-4 years chipping away at this process, and took baby steps all along the way.

I think for those who are really suffering Debilitating life threatening POIS symptoms, and really are looking at an end to their lives, careers, relationships, and happiness as they know it.... surgery may be a really good alternative.  It might just give you a Second Lease on Life, as it did for me.  Now, I've never said that before on this site, because we're not supposed to endorse any invasive medical solutions, that are "unapproved"... but I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that:  I Promise, I will do everything I can to help anyone interested in pursuing the same course of action that I took 10 years ago.

I took copious notes, and documented my journey, and still have all my records, (mostly) and medical contacts.  All of them.  Most importantly, I Know the Dangers, Pitfalls, and RISKS to WATCH OUT FOR.  And they do exist. The surgeries need to be done in a particular order, and also not all at once. Very very important.

Just let me know, and I can send you more info as to how to go about doing it...

« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 02:45:36 PM by Animus »

Animus

« Reply #215 on: June 10, 2021, 03:15:47 PM »
The medication and supplements helps to prove that a reduction in the prostate helps, but this is not as concrete of a proof in which way it helps. Why do you think that you need the supplement if you have medication to reduce it? Why isn?t the supplement enough. With the prostate that was surgically reduced why wasn?t the surgery enough? Could there be other elements to the medication or the supplements besides reduction.

To answer this question:
It's actually very simple:
It's too risky to remove the entire prostate. So the smart alternative is to make it smaller, and minimise it as much as possible.
I researched options, and found that the TURP is a very common procedure used to treat an enlarged Prostate gland.  What it does is it keeps the Prostate intact, and simply removes some of the tissue of it. It's all done through the urethrea, so it's non -invasive and very safe. Keeping the Prostate is very important- because the Prostate also Regulates Urine Flow.  And without it, you risk Incontinence. 

re. the supplements, Prostate meds:
Medications can only do a fraction of what the surgery does... a TURP physically removes tissue, whereas the meds mostly relax the tissue.  Also, a Prostate naturally GROWS over time. So the meds are a counter to that growth. The goal is Zero Ejaculation. Dry Ejaculation.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #216 on: June 10, 2021, 04:00:09 PM »
Hi guys, here is one exepmple of desparate man:

https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3551.msg40839#msg40839
Dr-pois.

Animus

« Reply #217 on: June 10, 2021, 04:26:41 PM »
Generally I'd advise this:
Separate the Oriechtomy from the TURP, and the Seminal vesicle removal.
Oriectomy is the "Castration" part of it- removing the testicles.
Here are some things to consider.
1. You can bank your semen.
2. If you already have children, and not planning on having more.
3. You can fully maintain your Testosterone levels for the rest of your life with TRT.
I do a weekly self-injection.
4. This operation can be done locally, in the USA, in a clinic setting. There are doctors who do this for people to Sex-change.  I found one in Philadelphia, who did exactly that. He was a respected Urologist.  You can walk out of the clinic the same day. I think it cost me $2,000.
5. Very important to MEASURE your T Levels Before you do any surgery. Find out what your baseline Testosterone is. 
6. After surgery, you will need Testosterone-replacement Therapy. (TRT).  IT IS CRITICAL that you get used to this, and find your baseline T again. With an EndoCrinologist.  Testosterone is very important.  After my Surgery I went on the wrong dose of T, and it really messed with me for a while. I end up taking now less than HALF of what I was initially prescribed. And it works GREAT.
Once you have adjusted to this, you can go on to the second and Third operation.
7. I think the main question to ask yourself is: What is more important to my quality of life?
Would I like a chance at a normal, healthy life, and POIS free future?  Or would I rather keep my testicles?
I have no judgment either way. And I was in no way seeking to diminish MYSELF as a MAN.  In fact, the experience has vastly strengthened me as  a man. I am more self reliant, strong, happy, and capable than was before.  Sure, I don't like the feeling of not having balls there. But they do make prosthetics, if you really want to go that route. Honestly, after a while, you really don't think about it. I have NO REGRETS.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 04:49:42 PM by Animus »

Hopeoneday

« Reply #218 on: June 10, 2021, 05:09:53 PM »
Hi Animus, but question is , is it nessesery removing testicles at all?
Even turp too, because ,someone do not hawe enlarged prostate, like me for exemple...

For exemple, i did some science tests on myself:
When i hawe full prostate from sexual arousal,
i did successfuly ("eyaculate") prostate fluid
(semen) by masaging and no sperm from testicles,
and i do not hawe 2% pois from this.

Another exemple, as i did read in past , Daveman
claims that he got pois form vasectomy.
On other hand, several poiser did vasectomy and
pois is still there...

Further, i did seweral science test on me ,
after long period of absitnence, 3-5-6 moonths.
I did high viusal sexual arousal on purpose.
15min long, 30min long , no mastrubation,
no eyaculation.
That give me 50% pois-and last 2-3 days..
eyaculation on that, pois will be 100%.
Dr-pois.

Animus

« Reply #219 on: June 10, 2021, 05:30:41 PM »
Hi Animus, but question is , is it nessesery removing testicles at all?
Even turp too, because ,someone do not hawe enlarged prostate, like me for exemple...

For exemple, i did some science tests on myself:
When i hawe full prostate from sexual arousal,
i did successfuly ("eyaculate") prostate fluid
(semen) by masaging and no sperm from testicles,
and i do not hawe 2% pois from this.

Another exemple, as i did read in past , Daveman
claims that he got pois form vasectomy.
On other hand, several poiser did vasectomy and
pois is still there...

Further, i did seweral science test on me ,
after long period of absitnence, 3-5-6 moonths.
I did high viusal sexual arousal on purpose.
15min long, 30min long , no mastrubation,
no eyaculation.
That give me 50% pois-and last 2-3 days..
eyaculation on that, pois will be 100%.

Hi Hopeoneday,
Thanks... I can't really answer your question.
All I can do is offer help to those who are seeking this method.
I simply cannot hope to field all the questions regarding this from 100s of people on the forum. I don't deny the validity of your questions.

You have to decide for yourself, I am not going to convince you.
All I can offer is my experience, methodology, and guidance.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 07:08:08 PM by Animus »