Author Topic: T-Cells inhibition  (Read 1829 times)

Nas

T-Cells inhibition
« on: April 20, 2019, 02:11:42 PM »
Hey guys, I'm thinking about trying cycloserine injection to inhibit T-Cells activity; based on the auto-immune theory. I've tried the capsule form previously but it was one month short of being expired so I am not sure of its validity for a trial.
Also if this experiment failed would that debunk T-Cells involvement in POIS?

kingfisher

Re: T-Cells inhibition
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 12:40:56 PM »
Did you mean cyclosporine? It's a strong immunosuppresant drug.

If I were you i'd not take it without consulting a doctor. I don't know how many days you want to take it, but these drugs are to be taken with a doctor's prescription only. There will necessarily be side effects and sometimes with drugs side effects can be permanent. Maybe I am just repeating what you already know...
« Last Edit: January 31, 2020, 01:25:05 AM by kingfisher »

Nas

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 12:53:19 PM »
Yes Kingfisher I already knew much of that. I am not planning to take it long term. Just a number of trials to see if T-cells are truly involved in POIS or not.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 12:56:58 PM »
In YOUR pois.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business