Author Topic: Got Cured  (Read 53563 times)

kid_

• MM group
Re: Got Cured
« Reply #100 on: March 02, 2021, 10:20:26 AM »
Not diagnosed still but for me it now was MCAS 99%. Used quercentin/vit c/galangal for a week (with meals) and noticed some improvements. Just went to the pharmacy and bought antihistamines and after an O I am just as sharp as if nothing happened. I am literally studying right now on 6h of sleep after a hot shower etc. and two pizzas. Things that without the AH certainly would have ruined more than just today.

Used loratadine. If you don't know that you don't have MCAS and don't have a AH history, just go and buy antihistamines for a couple bucks. I didn't know this simple solution could literally save my life.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #101 on: March 02, 2021, 11:56:57 AM »
Not diagnosed still but for me it now was MCAS 99%. Used quercentin/vit c/galangal for a week (with meals) and noticed some improvements. Just went to the pharmacy and bought antihistamines and after an O I am just as sharp as if nothing happened. I am literally studying right now on 6h of sleep after a hot shower etc. and two pizzas. Things that without the AH certainly would have ruined more than just today.

Used loratadine. If you don't know that you don't have MCAS and don't have a AH history, just go and buy antihistamines for a couple bucks. I didn't know this simple solution could literally save my life.

I thought you said the collagen cured you already?

kid_

• MM group
« Reply #102 on: March 03, 2021, 10:47:29 AM »
As long as I took the daily collagen POIS was reduced 90%. But the hair loss sped up significantly and I was slightly depressed

BoneBroth

cure" that!"
« Reply #103 on: March 03, 2021, 11:51:36 AM »
Stress (high levels of cortisol) destroy collagen whereever it is found in the body: in the skins dermis, in the lining of your gut, the cartillage in your joints, your neck, your back, your bone - many of the places where POISers experience problems. Collagen supplements can aid in healing the gut which teoretically gives hughe improvements for POISers. I dont see why collagen is the cause of your hairloss in your case. Maybe it just coincided with the supplemantation of collagen.

Male hair loss is caused by heavy physical stress in combination with heritage and sedimentary lifestyle (about 40 % of all POISers are "desktop-based" engineers, according to a poll here), bad sleep, high sugar intake and other things that ruins the hormonal balance and masculinism. Its not the testosterone that cause hair loss, its rather the lack of blood and oxygen supply to the hair follicles and wrong pH balance in the skin dermis which accelerates the conversion from testosterine to DHT (dihydrotestosterone).

By the way, POIS cannot "be cured" by taking a regulary "pill" because of simple logic:
1. If your taking a pill regulary to be free from symptoms, your not cured, are you!?
2. If the cause has something to do with things like stress, sedimenray lifestyle, bad sleep or lack of excercise, a pill cant "cure" any of that (unless it makes you a zombie).

Sollution:
Relax, destress, yoga, mindfulness, meditation blah blah blah...
Exersice
Improve sleep (go to bed earlier, wake up earlier, get sunshine in the morning, excercise, no computer/screen work late, lower lights in home at evening ...)
Eat collagen, boneboroth, glutamine
Go for a paleo diet
Stay away from sugar
Supplement with vitamin C,A,D,E,B-complex, iron, zink and magnesium + an all-inclusive vitamin/mineral pill.
Keep your mother-in-law at a healthy distance.  ;D
« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 12:38:04 PM by BoneBroth »

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #104 on: March 03, 2021, 12:44:08 PM »
One thing I started recently is developing a strong morning routine and it makes a huge difference to my days. I did have to spend money and see a life coach to develop this routine but because I made this investment in myself it gave me an incentive to take it seriously and do it everyday.

Heres what I do:
Leave phone on other side of room to where you're sleeping
Wake up at 7-45
Drink two big glasses of water
10 minutes of mediation deep breathing with grounding pillow under low back and grounding band on leg - these make the mediation effects 10x more stronger
Read 10 minutes of a book preferably "The greatest salesman in the world" this teaches you discipline as you have to read the same chapter in this specific book for a month until you can go to the next chapter. I'm gonna get this book soon.
Then I do 10 minutes of affirmations or limbic system retraining exercises
Then I stretch and do anterior pelvic tilt exercises on top of that for 15 mins
Then I do 20 pull ups and push ups
Then I do skipping for 5 minutes

Now I've achieved more things in one hour than most people do in their whole days and I've still got the whole day ahead of me. And I'm feeling much better than I normally would if I hadn't done any morning routine. I've tried doing these things separately throughout the day before and it has no where near the same effect as doing them all in one hour in the morning. The most successful people in the world all have strong morning routines.

You can edit this routine with other things that help you specifically but try and not make it too long or complicated and make sure it fits into an hour - one hour 30 mins so it's not too hard to follow every day.

Don't go on your phone you wake up it puts your brain into a high stress state and it's also easy to spend a few hours in bed on your phone and then you are not in a productive mood for the whole day and it gets wasted. Avoid your phone while doing this routine just only use it for timers and your alarm.

It's easy to get set back by POIS or other reactions and stop doing the routine happened to me last week for five days but there is just a massive difference in my days and how I am functioning when I am on this routine compared to when I'm doing nothing. So even if you aren't feeling great still keep at the routine as it's essential for success and feeling better. Some days will be worse than others but you just have to try your hardest to stay disciplined and follow the routine every morning.

Grounding equipment (pillow and band) has made a massive difference to my sleep and just general wellbeing, you feel it instantly when you put on the grounding band around you wrist or leg. Grounding balances the charge of electron-deficient free radicals (lowers them) and improves circulation and inflammation. Before using the grounding equipment I found it hard to wake up and get out of bed at 9-10am and felt really bad and brain foggy, now I wake up at 7-45 naturally and feel much less brain fog in the mornings. It sounds a bit crazy but its something you need to try first to see how well it works before you judge, I've tried things like vagus nerve stimulators, tdcs and they are no where near as effective as this grounding equipment. There has been some scientific studies that show it does have benefits. I tried grounding in my garden before but it didn't have the same effects as these products do.
https://www.groundology.co.uk/about-grounding I bought my stuff from here.

« Last Edit: March 03, 2021, 01:01:47 PM by Iwillbeatthis »

an-y-more

« Reply #105 on: March 05, 2021, 04:53:04 PM »

Does your loratadine contains pseudoephedrine?

lw

« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2021, 03:46:08 AM »
I strongly recommend taking cold showers before going to sleep.

BoneBroth

« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2021, 05:08:28 AM »
"and two pizzas". Those times are gone. If I eat ony half a pizza I get horrible POIS symptoms and bloating for days. POIS is definitly a gut issue for me. Most certain it caused by bad "pizza"- bacteria that feast on starchy foods. As long as my gut is calmed and not bloated the POIS symptoms are lower or almost gone. It's a battle to keep it that way. I have to use oregano oil, garlic pills, gut cleansing pills, bonebroth, L-glutamine, coconut oil, billberry. Additionally I have to take walks 2-4 times a day (improve gut movements) and not eat after 18:00 (regenerating the gut). After O the gut is specifically sensitive and only accepting fluent foods. That has made me loose 10 kg in weight and its very hard to gain it back.

lw

« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2021, 11:34:08 AM »
I think POIS is connected with some kind of deep stress and being unable to sleep properly. I wonder if research about this has been done - Quality of sleep by poisers

BoneBroth

« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2021, 04:48:42 PM »
I agree, getting enough sleep is super important for hormonal health and long term sleeping issues can ruin the hormonal balance. For me keeping a strict going to bed rutine is crucial for the sleep quality. Also:

Getting light/sun
Getting exercise, walking
Not watching TV/Computer/phone 1 hour before sleep. calm down the brain
Not going to bed after 11 pm. According to Chinese medicine the liver detoxes itself between 11 pm and 2 am. If you'r awake that time, poisons are beeing concentrated and are still in the blood system the following day.
Cool bedroom
C-vitamin (acid neutral) before going to bed

lw

« Reply #110 on: April 21, 2021, 07:16:59 AM »
I strongly advice doing cold showers before going to sleep. EVERY DAY, that's important.
That will reduce pois symptoms greatly.

Progecitor

• Aphrodisiacs are effective
« Reply #111 on: April 21, 2021, 12:42:46 PM »
I may have to point out that galangal is actually called Kaempferia galanga and not without a reason. The compound called kaempferol that I so highly praise can be found in the rhizomes in high concentration.
Kaempferia galanga, commonly known as kencur, aromatic ginger, sand ginger, cutcherry, or resurrection lily, is a monocotyledonous plant in the ginger family, and one of four plants called galangal.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaempferia_galanga
As I pointed out in my research thread kaempferol and quercetin probably has a synergestic effect.
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3733.0
Actually I have found out about galangal in this article and it also contains other interesting information such as chocolate having a FAAH inhibitor property due to N-linoleoylethanolamide and N-oleoylethanolamide.
https://stellarmedgroup.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Beyond-Cannabis-Plants-and-the-Endocannabinoid-System.pdf
The cause is probably the senescence of sexual organs and resultant inducible SASP, which also acts as a kind of non-diabetic metabolic syndrome.

Hadouken

• Recently realized I had POIS
« Reply #112 on: April 27, 2021, 09:52:59 AM »
"sometimes harder to look in eyes"

Hello Journey, It doesn't matter what caused pois, don't you see that low confidence is 100% psychological? Even if you had some kind of strange parasite and no testosterone the fact that you can't look in people's eyes is only psychological.

I agree with you with a bunch of things, specifically IBS. A lot of your symptoms describe what I go through to an uncanny level.
But I 100% disagree that it?s psychological. I believe that consciousness and confidence is mostly biochemical. There has been so many occasions in which I felt great confidence and intense motivation to work on something for long periods of time without a need to mediate or anything.
I have a heart math HRV device that I use in conjunction with deep breathing a lot, it helps reach a noticeable zen state when I?m depressed and my thoughts are scrambled. But it never made a huge improvement to the point That I?m able to become socially fluid, or be able to do something ballsy, or even to look at people in the eye, or actually finish a project.

I have tried so many times to get connected with my body and my breath to try to wither the shit storms but the effects were always minimal at best. I even went to expensive Tony Robbins events and tried a bunch of electronic shit in his seminars including something called nucalm which hijacks the breath to a snail to reduce cortisol, that?s besides the daily wim hof method or the hot yoga, or also the Healy device. Their effects were noticeable but they never stuck.   But when I took the dark chocolate, avoided masterbation, fasted for a period of time.  My whole person changes radically and effortlessly to the point where I?m actually able to become a social butterfly, I reach such a manic state that I literally unable to recognize my self anymore.

There are anicdoes of people doing some sort of neural retraining using an expensive course that teaches you how to meditate to alter your Vegas nerve. I believe this works only when the body is at a good homeostasis level.I don?t believe the POIS state is a good homeostasis level to be able to alter the body with the mind, thus it requires some sort of biochemical intervention first to reach homeostasis. Once one is away from the POIS state or any kind of crap induced biochemical state, then yes the yoga and meditation will work.

Hadouken

« Reply #113 on: April 27, 2021, 10:27:21 AM »
As long as I took the daily collagen POIS was reduced 90%. But the hair loss sped up significantly and I was slightly depressed

I think you follow a paleo diet. Have you tried reducing your salt intake to a dramatic level? Once I reduced my salt intake dramatically about for 3 days till my food tasted bland, my hair Loss stopped dramatically.
I also was doing a vegan diet at the time, but I believe that had nothing to do with it. It was only the reduction in salt that fixed the hair loss.

Hadouken

« Reply #114 on: April 27, 2021, 10:35:03 AM »

Grounding equipment (pillow and band) has made a massive difference to my sleep and just general wellbeing, you feel it instantly when you put on the grounding band around you wrist or leg. Grounding balances the charge of electron-deficient free radicals (lowers them) and improves circulation and inflammation. Before using the grounding equipment I found it hard to wake up and get out of bed at 9-10am and felt really bad and brain foggy, now I wake up at 7-45 naturally and feel much less brain fog in the mornings. It sounds a bit crazy but its something you need to try first to see how well it works before you judge, I've tried things like vagus nerve stimulators, tdcs and they are no where near as effective as this grounding equipment. There has been some scientific studies that show it does have benefits. I tried grounding in my garden before but it didn't have the same effects as these products do.
https://www.groundology.co.uk/about-grounding I bought my stuff from here.

For some reason grounding either outside in the forest or plugged into the grounding cable constantly gives me instant insomnia. It definitely affects my body some how yet It?s currently negative.
Btw, did you know you can plug in a small copper wire to the soul of your shoes and now your constantly grounded when outside !  Your welcome ;D

Going less Crazy

« Reply #115 on: April 27, 2021, 08:35:54 PM »

Hello Journey, It doesn't matter what caused pois, don't you see that low confidence is 100% psychological? Even if you had some kind of strange parasite and no testosterone the fact that you can't look in people's eyes is only psychological.

I agree with you with a bunch of things, specifically IBS. A lot of your symptoms describe what I go through to an uncanny level.
But I 100% disagree that it?s psychological. I believe that consciousness and confidence is mostly biochemical. There has been so many occasions in which I felt great confidence and intense motivation to work on something for long periods of time without a need to mediate or anything.
I have a heart math HRV device that I use in conjunction with deep breathing a lot, it helps reach a noticeable zen state when I?m depressed and my thoughts are scrambled. But it never made a huge improvement to the point That I?m able to become socially fluid, or be able to do something ballsy, or even to look at people in the eye, or actually finish a project.

I have tried so many times to get connected with my body and my breath to try to wither the shit storms but the effects were always minimal at best. I even went to expensive Tony Robbins events and tried a bunch of electronic shit in his seminars including something called nucalm which hijacks the breath to a snail to reduce cortisol, that?s besides the daily wim hof method or the hot yoga, or also the Healy device. Their effects were noticeable but they never stuck.   But when I took the dark chocolate, avoided masterbation, fasted for a period of time.  My whole person changes radically and effortlessly to the point where I?m actually able to become a social butterfly, I reach such a manic state that I literally unable to recognize my self anymore.

There are anicdoes of people doing some sort of neural retraining using an expensive course that teaches you how to meditate to alter your Vegas nerve. I believe this works only when the body is at a good homeostasis level.I don?t believe the POIS state is a good homeostasis level to be able to alter the body with the mind, thus it requires some sort of biochemical intervention first to reach homeostasis. Once one is away from the POIS state or any kind of crap induced biochemical state, then yes the yoga and meditation will work.

Isn't psychological the health of the mind? So chemical imbalances can fall into that category?
My POIS managed with Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut

supps: microdose zyrtec if needed for food sens. ibuprofen for infl. as needed. Melatonin as needed. Big Pinch Black cumin  seeds once daily

Hadouken

« Reply #116 on: April 27, 2021, 10:37:34 PM »

Isn't psychological the health of the mind? So chemical imbalances can fall into that category?

True. I confused words. What I meant is psychological as in mental. As in the consensus tries to treat the problem mentally by learning discipline through activities such as yoga and meditation. The biochemical aspect of it only goes as far as an ssri.

This causes one to learn how to cope with the condition but not cure it. I hope I make more sense now  :D

lw

« Reply #117 on: May 03, 2021, 04:04:37 AM »
I also strongly recommend meditation!
See Headspace Guide to Meditation on Netflix

Journey

• MM group
  • INTP, 19 y.o. aware of POIS since 2019
« Reply #118 on: May 05, 2021, 01:33:17 PM »

I think you follow a paleo diet. Have you tried reducing your salt intake to a dramatic level? Once I reduced my salt intake dramatically about for 3 days till my food tasted bland, my hair Loss stopped dramatically.
I also was doing a vegan diet at the time, but I believe that had nothing to do with it. It was only the reduction in salt that fixed the hair loss.
You could be lacking Magnesium, Calcium and Potassium and your Sodium intake unrevealed those problems

lw

« Reply #119 on: May 14, 2021, 08:19:09 AM »
UPDATE:
my psychiatrist removed rexepi combi and prescribed:
venlaxor  75mg
and Zolafren 5mg
I've started taking 1/4 doses each.

I've never felt so happy and healthy before. I hope this will continue after removing drugs from my life.
POIS lasts for 1 hour than happiness and clear mind returns.