Author Topic: Not sure what to do  (Read 3850 times)

ElVelero

Not sure what to do
« on: April 01, 2019, 09:19:12 AM »
Hi, I suffer POIS since 11 years old, I'm from Chile, I'm currently 18 and I just started University.
I'm abstaining from masturbation but the one thing that still brings me POIS are the night ejaculations that are kind of uncontrollable.
I'm trying to follow a free dairy and junk food diet and I fail to follow the gluten free no carbs diet since I need to eat a lot because I didn't ate good as a kid, I also think that not drinking breastmilk could have produced me POIS.

I also suffer asthma (I only have problems if I run a lot or I'm in my POIS period, in fact without POIS asthma is almost non existent), and it get worsen in my 3 day POIS period.

I'm pretty confused on what methods to follow, also the most of the methods are before the O and my problems are mainly NE so it's hard to take something before NE, I would like relief methods for when you already have the symptoms.
I tried Niancin but I don't know If I used it well since It didn't prevented POIS (I took it like 30 mins before or so) but I got red face.

For now I'm using eye drops, blistex, nose drops to relief the symptoms as well as honey, drink a lot of water, natural juices, date fruit for my throat problems, also with POIS I have respiration problems and brain fog that I can't fix.

Why I posted this on relationships? Well I will tell you.
I just met a girl and I want to date her but I have always the fear on having a POIS attack in the night (Night ejaculation) that could ruin the next 3 days, also I feel that the attraction to her is less when I have POIS idk why, POIS kind of makes me more anti social.

I really want to fix this since If I don't fix my POIS I will waste my youth like many others did, and I don't want to have a shitty life, I often ask myself Why the F I had to have this weird syndrome that almost no one has and almost no one understands.

My father is medic, I told him about my Pois, but he saw that a lot of you suggested strong medicines he started to doubt that POIS even exist and now he is saying that being tired after the O is normal, so I stopped talking to him about this.

I have clear gut problems since a nutritionist said so but her diet didn't removed my POIS also another doctor said I have a weak immune system so that is very similar to what you have said here.

I will try to get CBS oil as someone suggested, and maybe try that enema method that a YouTuber suggested.
I need help pls, can someone suggest me a diet or a medicine or something that relief the symptoms when you already have them.
I feel that I will waste my youth, I have the opportunity to get a gf and I don't want to waste it because of POIS, I'm kind of desperate at this point, I thought POIS would be cured as the years passed but It doesn't, I already wasted my school years by been always at home except for going to school (I was always late because I felt tired with the POIS).

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Not sure what to do
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 07:52:19 AM »
Welcome to the forum, ElVelero, you will find here support and useful information.

I suggest you take a look at my POIS Types Chart, where you will read about many methods that have shown to be beneficila to members ( note that there is no one single method that works for everybody)  :   http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448

About avoiding NE ( Nocturnal emisions), you can take some ideas from http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2151.msg17197#msg17197

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 03:37:31 PM »
ElVero, welcome to POISCenter!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Guts

• Mute
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2019, 05:54:38 AM »
If you don't have pois without orgasms, alot of people get pois from just having erections.  Try to learn oral sex most girls love it . I heard stories about guys who couldnt have sex because of erectile dysfunction but maintained long term relationships by giving oral sex

I in all honestly f you have POIS by erections without orgasms ..if you have additional diseases and non pois symptoms as well your life is ruined...lets not sugar coat it.

There is even a guy who got brain damage because of pois, im sure i got damage as well. Lets thank humanity for promoting bad diets, vaccines and other stuff right?

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:20:24 PM by demografx »

certainlypois2

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2019, 07:09:59 PM »
Guts, lets be PC with the language we are not the only ones reading the forum now, thanks.

Who is this guy that got brain damage from pois, can he post his story here. What type of damage did he get from pois. The MRIs i did says i am fine but i am not sure about that.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 08:44:49 AM by demografx »

Guts

• Mute
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 06:21:05 AM »
Doctor said another patient had brain damage and had to learn everything from scratch. I don't know specific details because of patient confidentiality.

Im sure i also got braindamaged ..i couldn't read and memorize 1 sentence for a few weeks which isn't normal. I
 couldn't memorize my adress, phone number. Couldn't remember names of people i knew for almost my whole life. The MRI said everything is fine but i don't believe it.

On multiple occasions i also had inflammatory pain in my head and felt like my brain swollen, sometimes one pupil would dilate which is also something what you get with stroke.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2019, 08:42:12 AM »

[Changed to “bad”] diets, vaccines and other, etc...

We now wish to have more credibility with academic readers - please see note from certainlypois2. Thanks much for understanding! - - Demo

« Last Edit: June 13, 2019, 05:55:31 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Nas

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2019, 01:06:53 PM »
Generally when an MRI comes clean, that means that there are no macro physical manifestation on the nervous system. So what we suffer from is related 1) neurotransmitter dysfunction 2) damage in each individual neuron.

POIS GF

« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2019, 05:50:10 PM »
ElVelero I don't think your life is ruined at all you are only 18 and there is so much more to relationships than sex!!
You need to just be honest with this girl and tell her how you feel. You are still so young just enjoy being single and as you mature so will the girls and they will understand you more and know how to deal with things better.
Good luck:)