Author Topic: Russian Poiscenter  (Read 804 times)

Hopeoneday

Re: Russian Poiscenter
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2019, 04:44:17 PM »
They are trying urinoteraphy(cheers) there beside all odher things.
Seriously.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2019, 04:49:03 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Nas

« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2019, 05:32:53 PM »
Herman, he was extremely aggressive about his copper theory and hair testing on NSF.
Hahahaha
Jesus, you can laugh?  :o

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2019, 06:47:02 PM »
I do not know that Demo.
I only know that it is baned from NSF
forum, this is what I read there,
because it forces trace elements theory.

What is -free needles?
Herman, he was extremely aggressive about his copper theory and hair testing on NSF.
CP2, so there were 2 troublemakers from Russia forum?
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2019, 11:01:55 PM »
I do not know that Demo.
I only know that it is baned from NSF
forum, this is what I read there,
because it forces trace elements theory.

What is -free needles?
CP2, so there were 2 troublemakers from Russia forum?

I believe so. I remember another one trying to sell niacin acid on NSF but it might be the same guy trying to give free needles here.  His first post on NSF included a picture of him petting his cat LOL.

certainlypois2

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2019, 11:05:10 PM »
HOD, do you think they know about some of the remedies that are helping on this forum. I am thinking of sharing a list on their site.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2019, 12:32:15 AM »
Yes! Now I remember the famous cat petting pic, CP2! Funny!! ;D
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2019, 01:00:27 AM »
HOD, do you think they know about some of the remedies that are helping on this forum. I am thinking of sharing a list on their site.
Good idea, CP2, just *please* be careful that we don’t attract any more loonies back to POISCenter!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 02:12:53 AM by demografx »

Rinat

« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2019, 07:26:51 AM »
Yes ,there is information abou types of pois.i sometimes read ruusian forum.I have read posts of German. I think he is crazy.He wrote just a lot of scientist and chemical information,he advice take different vitamins.However his advices almost nevet does not help a lot..

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2019, 02:52:36 PM »
Russian Poiscenter = Best Poiscenter
What does that mean, Muon?

« Last Edit: March 17, 2019, 12:30:12 AM by demografx »

Shep

« Reply #24 on: March 31, 2019, 05:17:57 AM »
Good idea, CP2, just *please* be careful that we don’t attract any more loonies back to POISCenter!

Hello! People from the Russian language forum know this site very well and read it. Thank you for creating this site, supporting the forum and many active, not indifferent people. We have a lot less people on the forum, but we try to share any experience that helps overcome this disease. If there is a real solution to this problem, we will be happy to inform you. A disease does not choose a nationality. We will defeat pois by common forces.
Good mood, health, patience and good luck !!!