POIS Life Style > The Down Side

This fatigue is too much

(1/4) > >>

IWontGiveUp:
I am so sick of this constant drained out feeling, the fatigue is now the same for me while abstaining aswell, I am at 10+ days abstaining and the fatigue is crippling.

I'm only 17 ffs I should have so much energy but here I am unable to play video games and enjoy myself during the weekend because I am so fatigued.

Even tho I took 500mg Vitamin C and 15mg Zinc today with green tea and abstained for 10 days I feel like a zombie. Nobody my age does that and they all have tons of energy even tho they drink and smoke and fuck.

I just wanna sleep and never wake up.

Muon:
Hi IWGU,

I had extreme fatigue as well. Too tired to even talk or eat. The only thing that helped me was desensitization. Fatigue is my most improved symptom. You could consider that treatment if you are really desperate or when becoming suicidal. I'm not here to play doctor but making you aware of this option. 

IWontGiveUp:

--- Quote from: Muon on February 17, 2019, 12:53:58 PM ---Hi IWGU,

I had extreme fatigue as well. Too tired to even talk or eat. The only thing that helped me was desensitization. Fatigue is my most improved symptom. You could consider that treatment if you are really desperate or when becoming suicidal. I'm not here to play doctor but making you aware of this option.

--- End quote ---

I saw that term being mentioned around this forum quite a bit, can you elaborate on what it means?

Hopeoneday:
One tip from me, the only thing wich helped me for this is small amount
of presure coocked espreso cofee, if you are sensitive to cafeine be carefull,
so small amount of restoraunt espreso cofee(from presure mashine).
Take this after some meal, couse cofee can be bad on emty stomach.
Onece again, if you hawe a problem with heart plapilation,
hipersenzibility, hi anxiety, be carefull with cofeine.

Take it in days of hard fatigue brain fog etc,
take it in the first half of day, in evneing you could
hawe insomnia.

God luck.

Muon:

--- Quote from: IWontGiveUp on February 17, 2019, 01:05:30 PM ---
--- Quote from: Muon on February 17, 2019, 12:53:58 PM ---Hi IWGU,

--- End quote ---

I saw that term being mentioned around this forum quite a bit, can you elaborate on what it means?

--- End quote ---

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immunotherapy
With in particular:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allergen_immunotherapy

I have done subcutaneous immunotherapy (SCIT) for 5 years.
It's also possible to do Intralymphatic immunotherapy (ILIT) which could be shorter and more effective.

Just google those two for its principle. You need to replace the 'allergen/antigen shots' in these explanations by 'your own sperm dilution shots'.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version