Author Topic: histaminosis  (Read 2549 times)

Labyrinth

histaminosis
« on: April 17, 2015, 05:00:42 PM »
one things that i have and i think it might help u guys recognising our illness :sore throat not related to a real infection , sinusitis not caused by a real inflammation and this brain fogginess with high libido some times which i interpret as hyper histaminosis , there is high histamin in our brain chemicals !! and the enzyme that degrades histamine is diamine oxidase
is there any evidence that orgasm release histamin and make matters worse in an already defected system ?!
and if we have enzyme defeciency how can we investigate for it ? another thing the high sex drive which many poisers say it is abnormal is related to high histamine . i can relate alot of things to high histamine yet antihistamines are not the cure
« Last Edit: April 17, 2015, 05:13:55 PM by Labyrinth »
POIS of 10 yrs now

Vandemolen

Re: histaminosis
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2018, 09:57:51 PM »
one things that i have and i think it might help u guys recognising our illness :sore throat not related to a real infection , sinusitis not caused by a real inflammation and this brain fogginess with high libido some times which i interpret as hyper histaminosis , there is high histamin in our brain chemicals !! and the enzyme that degrades histamine is diamine oxidase
is there any evidence that orgasm release histamin and make matters worse in an already defected system ?!
and if we have enzyme defeciency how can we investigate for it ? another thing the high sex drive which many poisers say it is abnormal is related to high histamine . i can relate alot of things to high histamine yet antihistamines are not the cure
I am trying Intenzyme forte for more enzymes. It is said that it is anti inflammatory and helps against histamine. My intestinal flora is ruined by antibiotics and candida.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.