Author Topic: another aproach  (Read 9165 times)

b_jim

Re: another aproach
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2019, 03:47:15 PM »
I changed my approach in 2019.
Instead of asking myself about what is the cause (neurotransmitter ? Hormone ? auto-immune ? ), I prefer to try to make my body work perfectly.

Diet is one point. Stress controle is another one.

For diet, I think all the problem is bad absorbtion.
I follow Seignalet diet, low/no milk products, low/no gluten and "glue" food.
All the problem is to eat "good carbohydrates".
Fruit is a good part but what about fructose for liver ?
I think the most effective solution is sprouted carbohydrates.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2019, 04:42:06 PM »
Thanks for posting your 2019 plans, b_jim.
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

david

« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2019, 01:44:04 PM »
The problem is that my Testosterone is actually high since that I'm 21 and fairly young, so TRT would be bad for me. The involvement of testosterone is a weird one, because we really don't know how it works for us; we only know that it works.
did you make your bloodtest
how much exactly is your test level (if its not a secert) - cuz it is not enough to just assume you have high level because of your age
nowadays hypogonadism became very young ...

« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 01:46:24 PM by david »
current protocol: 24mg test. cypionate subQ every day, Cabergoline 0.125mg every 5 days, Alcar 2 grams per day, NALT 0.6 gram per day sulbutiamine 2*200 every day highly potent vitamins each day = no pois at all and in addition now have quite decent motivation

Nas

« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2019, 02:45:28 PM »
how much exactly is your test level (if its not a secert) - cuz it is not enough to just assume you have high level because of your age

Yes I did post it in this thread: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg25692#msg25692
It's serum testosterone which tested 55 ng/dl.

david

« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2019, 03:42:59 PM »

Yes I did post it in this thread: https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2684.msg25692#msg25692
It's serum testosterone which tested 55 ng/dl.
may be you mixed it but if it is true then poor boy
55 ng/dl is close to woman level
https://www.menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html
your
level should be at least 10 times higher ideally 15 times bigger

i believe sweet spot is 800-1000 ng/dl for a normal manly man without any pois

p.s. that link on google drive requires a permission to read it so i could not open it
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 03:45:47 PM by david »
current protocol: 24mg test. cypionate subQ every day, Cabergoline 0.125mg every 5 days, Alcar 2 grams per day, NALT 0.6 gram per day sulbutiamine 2*200 every day highly potent vitamins each day = no pois at all and in addition now have quite decent motivation

Nas

« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2019, 05:15:35 PM »
may be you mixed it but if it is true then poor boy
55 ng/dl is close to woman level
https://www.menshormonalhealth.com/normal-testosterone-levels.html
your
level should be at least 10 times higher ideally 15 times bigger

i believe sweet spot is 800-1000 ng/dl for a normal manly man without any pois

p.s. that link on google drive requires a permission to read it so i could not open it

Go into the link I uploaded, it says that normal range (Male) is between 9.0 - 56.0 ng/dl
I'll ask my physician about this, maybe they're using a different range system.

Vandemolen

« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2019, 06:36:03 PM »
David and Nas, there is a difference between free testosterone and total testosteron.

Free testosterone: 12-35 nmol/l
Total testosterone: 260-1080 ng/dl

So by 55 if Nas means free testosterone then it is too high. But if it is total testosterone then it is too low. My free T is 9.1 (too low). My total testosterone is 378 (normal). When I look at Dutch urologist sites the doctors look at free testosterone. So Nas, if you only checked your total testosterone than maybe it is good to check also your free testosterone.

By the way, the picture of David is using pg/ml. Nas is using (like me) ng/dl.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 06:50:38 PM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Nas

« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2019, 07:39:44 PM »
There must be some error from the testing lab, cause it says ng/dl yet it's treating like free testosterone.

david

« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2019, 06:52:19 AM »
My free T is 9.1 (too low). My total testosterone is 378 (normal).
378 is not normal at all - i was 325-350 and had severe pois
there are tons of testimonials man feel like crap if their test level is below 500-600
i would try androgel at least if i were you
just to be sure
if you rise your level to more then 600 you will feel like god ! garanteed
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 06:54:48 AM by david »

Vandemolen

« Reply #29 on: April 13, 2019, 07:05:55 AM »
I said it before but I think you are using other values. I used the reference range of my hospital. When I google I see other hospitals have almost similar RR. My total testosterone is normal, but my free testosterone is too low. Yes, I am open to use Androgel, but only under supervision of a doctor. I have an appointment with an internist. If he does not want to give it I will go to an urologist who is familair with POIS. For me it is important to feel well out of POIS. That is my priority. After that I can look at POIS.

Did you had symptoms out of POIS? Like feeling cold and warm (flushes), sleeping problems and feeling down? Or did you have this only in POIS?  I read on a Dutch website that a man had sleeping problems and weird warmth sensations, he was also feeling down. A bit like me. My free testosterone is low since the first time I checked it (11 in 2010, now it is just 9.1).
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 07:10:16 AM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

david

« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2019, 08:06:44 AM »
I said it before but I think you are using other values. I used the reference range of my hospital. When I google I see other hospitals have almost similar RR. My total testosterone is normal, but my free testosterone is too low. Yes, I am open to use Androgel, but only under supervision of a doctor. I have an appointment with an internist. If he does not want to give it I will go to an urologist who is familair with POIS. For me it is important to feel well out of POIS. That is my priority. After that I can look at POIS.

Did you had symptoms out of POIS? Like feeling cold and warm (flushes), sleeping problems and feeling down? Or did you have this only in POIS?  I read on a Dutch website that a man had sleeping problems and weird warmth sensations, he was also feeling down. A bit like me. My free testosterone is low since the first time I checked it (11 in 2010, now it is just 9.1).
i hadnt those cold|warm sensations and sleeping problems but i had constant depression, sever brain fog, mental and physical fatigue, no desire for workout, no stamina, could not walk for long, needed to eat at least one chocolate a day after even a small physical load and all this hell start right after a big O and lasts at least 4 days to restore up to 50% and at least one week to restore up to 80-90%
so that was no life but nightmare
just before starting TRT i checked my T level was 325 ng/dl
now all those nasty things gone
i dont know my exact level for now but sometimes i have water retention and swollen face = strong evidence that i have more than enough testosterone and overall i feel great

and btw androgel isnt the best way to try T
actually testosterone cream is much  much better then gel
T cream isnt so widespread so far but if you really want you will find it
« Last Edit: April 13, 2019, 08:55:55 AM by david »

Nas

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2019, 02:48:48 PM »
I just checked with my Physician and she says that they're using a different type of measurement. So my testosterone is normal high according to the reference range.