Author Topic: Anorgasmia and POIS  (Read 739 times)

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: Anorgasmia and POIS
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2019, 11:02:31 AM »
This is not acceptable that urologist refuse to help and to think about solution to make it more bearable in the daily life even they feel not able to find a correct cure. Anyway, I will insist and I will see him, I know how he could help me.

I believe I begin to find a personal solution with a combinaison of Homeopathy, anti-viral like Aciclovir, zeolite powder, vit D3, extra serotonin, selenium, zinc and coper. I try now to reduce drastically sugar and alcohol. I will try it for a month and I will see and of cours sexual abstinence. Until now, I see that my POIS symptoms are starting later than before and event they feel stronger it doesn't last long and I have no more genital herpes after each ejaculation. I also take Acetycysteine 200mg a day thanks to my allergist and I don't know yet if it helps but I have more energy, brain and mental energy. it seems to work on my Gluthation production which reinforce immunity within the cells etc...

I'm looking on this forum for members who also suffers from genital herpes in the same time. I personally believe there is a link with this virus, with the quality of our guts and with a neurologic connection somewhere in our brain when we feel sexually excited and most of all after an ejaculation. there must me a king of misunderstanding inside our synapses that activate an auto-immune process when we feel an orgasm.

is there someone that understand what I'm trying to explain and who recognize himself in my analyse ?  thanks

Hi Sigg,

It is a good decision to reduce drastically sugar and alcohol, it helps lower general inflammation in the body ( human body is not adapted for the intake for 30kg of refined sugar a year ! ).  It would help anybody, not just for POIS.

Vit D is good for me, too. I lack sun where I live.   Vit D helps my immune system ( it is proven to lower colds and flu, and help many auto-immune diseases ).

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Candide

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 05:42:39 PM »
Bonsoir Sid,
Non je ne souffre pas d'herp?s g?nital, par contre je souffre de psoriasis g?nital...
J'en ai marre car j'arrive pas en ce moment ? m'abstenir...
Pardon pour cette question indiscr?te : tu arrives ? t'abstenir combien de temps ?
Pour moi l'id?al serait un "orgasme" par mois (je mets orgasme entre guillemets car je ne ressens rien d'o? une frustration accrue), mais j'arrive pas ? tenir... ? chaque fois que je me sens bien, en confiance, je rel?che ma vigilance et bam ! le couperet tombe...
Bon courage Sigg, je suis de tout coeur avec toi !
J'essaye en ce moment de bouffer des baies de goji, de r?duire le sucre (mais je n'y arrive pas surtout en p?riode de POIS... o? je mange des tonnes de sucre.)
I can't translate, i am very tired : sorry :'(

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 06:36:09 PM »
Above translation by Google Translate:

Good evening Sigg,

No, I do not suffer from herpes genitalia, but I suffer from genital psoriasis ...
I'm fed up because I'm not coming right now? abstain ...
I'm sorry for that indiscreet question: are you coming? abstain how long?
For me the id? Al would be an "orgasm" per month (I put orgasm in quotation marks because I do not feel anything or an increased frustration), but I can not? to hold ...? Whenever I feel good, in confidence, I release my vigilance and bam! the chopper falls ...
Good luck Sigg, I am with you wholeheartedly!
I'm trying now to eat goji berries, to reduce the sugar (but I can not do it especially in POIS ... where I eat tons of sugar.)

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 06:40:59 PM »
...but I can not do it especially in POIS ... where I eat tons of sugar...

Me, too! :)
moi, aussi!  :)
10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.

Candide

« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2019, 05:38:39 AM »
I need help, i want to test niacin but i don't know the quantity and how to take this vitamin : before an Orgasm ? during POIS symptoms ? what is the name in french of niacin (vitamin B3 ?) ?
Thx for help !

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2019, 07:38:44 AM »
I need help, i want to test niacin but i don't know the quantity and how to take this vitamin : before an Orgasm ? during POIS symptoms ? what is the name in french of niacin (vitamin B3 ?) ?
Thx for help !

Hi Candide, to see how other members here are using niacin, see item one of this list:  http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2338.msg19448#msg19448

Niacin is, yes, vitamine B3 in French, and aussi, niacine :)

The flush talked about is a redness reaction of the skin, with some itchiness too.
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

fernab

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2019, 12:25:55 PM »

Above-posted translated by Google Translate:

Hello Candide,

Do you also suffer from a genital herpes or have you suffered in the past? I am looking for this side because I am beginning to be convinced that this is a relevant track.

See you soon

Sigg

Hi Sigg, the possibility that herpes virus is behind POIS is there. But in case it is.... Seems a vaccine is near very near to be discovered:

http://www.virology.ws/2018/05/24/a-live-attenuated-herpes-simplex-virus-vaccine-candidate/

Candide

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2019, 12:34:10 PM »
Why our disease is not recognized by medicine ? Why should i do ? Stay alone with no wife, no job and no money ? Yes... Yes... Yes... Moreover, i am suffer of others symptoms than POIS... But i want to be happy ! i want to be happy ! i want to know the love ! Sorry for this post... but just you can feel what i am living... 
« Last Edit: May 02, 2019, 12:35:46 PM by Candide »

Nas

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2019, 12:49:16 PM »
Why our disease is not recognized by medicine ? Why should i do ? Stay alone with no wife, no job and no money ? Yes... Yes... Yes... Moreover, i am suffer of others symptoms than POIS... But i want to be happy ! i want to be happy ! i want to know the love ! Sorry for this post... but just you can feel what i am living...
I share your agony Candide, POIS is a very new disease in medicine and very rare. Doctors are hesitant to tackle the illness, even if they knew about it.
There is no way out unfortunately other than abstaining. You can try methods used in this forum and maybe one will eventually work out for you. I personally tried almost all of them without success.
We only have the option to live like that; survive, and most unfortunately forget about having relationships. :(

Sigg

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2019, 01:57:33 AM »
Bonjour Candide,

J'ai été absent quelques semaines car je pense trouver progressivement une solution car mon état s'améliore beaucoup et je te propose de le partager avec toi et le forum

je prends tous les jours 2 gellules de Acétylcystéine 200 mg , c'est un médicament en vente libre sans ordonnance qui est normalement destiné à la facilité l'évacuation des glaires etc.. lors de bronchites etc... ou des soucis de mucovisidose. C'est mon allergologue qui me la conseillé, j'en prends depuis 2 mois et je vais mieux. j'ai aussi réussi l'abstinence pendant 1 mois et à ma grande surprise, malgré mon anxiété de voir si j'allais tomber malade ou pas, je n'ai quasi eu aucun symptôme après mon éjaculation. je n'ai néanmoins pas encore tenter de rapport sexuel, de ce côté là, j'avoue qu'il y a encore une forme de stress qui me tient.

Pourquoi de l'acétylcystéine ?  Je ne suis pas médecin mais apparemment cette molécule permet d'améliorer notre production de Glutathion qui est indispensbable pour renforcer notre résistance au stress oxydatif de nos cellules.  Mon allergologue qui est un prof d'université en même temps et aussi dermatologue a souffert de crises répétitives de Zona et quand je lui ai parlé du POIS, il trouvait des ressemblances avec ses symptômes.

en dehors de cela, je viens de faire une prise de sang et une analyse de microbiologie de mon sperme via mon urologue pour écarter toute autre piste de l'ordre de l'allergie

Au niveau alimentaire, la réduction de sucre aide beaucoup.  Boire des jus frais pressés intégrant beaucoup de gingembre, citron, carottes, betterave avec un peu d'huile d'olive aide beaucoup. L'alcool par contre, si tu arrives à réduire drastiquement sa consommation, ça aide aussi, surtout l'alcool pétillant. c'est ce que je remarque de mon côté.

ensuite le sport, je devrais en faire + et je vais le faire car cela détend l'esprit et la dopamine et parfois aussi ocytosine relâchée selon le sport fait énormément de bien. je suis persuadé que faire + de sport progressivement est bénéfique;  Au début je n'y arrivais pas car je me sentais trop fatigué, pas motivé et je reportais cela

j'ai aussi rencontré un bon homéopathe qui me donne un traitement de fond pour l'herpès génital et apparemment ca marche aussi

Voilà ma situation à ce jour.  Je comprends ton désarroi mais garde confiance.  je passe aussi par des doutes, voire parfois des envies de mourir car je n'imagine pas devoir garder cette crasse de maladie, cette poisse sans jeu de mots pour le restant de ma vie.  J'ai 51 ans et cela fait déjà 10 mois que je n'ai plus eu de rapport sexuel à cause de cette connerie de POIS. 

A bientôt
Sigg
French & Dutch Speaking

Candide

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2019, 03:18:44 AM »
Merci ?norm?ment Sigg pour ton message ! Cela me remonte le moral et gr?ce ? toi je retrouve de l'espoir !
Pour l'instant, je n'ai test? aucun "traitement". Je fais du sport, je mange tr?s peu de sucre et j'essaye de m'abstenir le plus longtemps possible : en ce moment je vais bien... m?me si c'est tr?s difficile de ne pas pouvoir avoir une petite copine.
J'ai une question Sigg ? propos de l'ac?tylcyst?ine :es-tu s?r que les effets b?n?fiques que tu ressens sont d? ? ce m?dicament (et non pas ? ta p?riode d'abstinence) ? Y a-t-il des effets secondaires ? As-tu d?j? test? la niacin ? Si oui, est-ce que tu as senti une am?lioration de ton ?tat ?
Merci encore une fois Sigg, tu es le seul francophone avec qui je peux discuter, tu es quelqu'un de fort sympathique, je pries pour que ton ?tat s'am?liore !
PS : Au fait, comme tu as 51 ans, cela fait combien temps que tu souffres du POIS ?