Author Topic: Eyes and Light Sensitivity  (Read 2767 times)

swell

Re: Eyes and Light Sensitivity
« Reply #20 on: July 05, 2022, 08:35:15 PM »
At the end of day IMHO, it is about nutrition.  Easier said than done obviously, however I find little other way.  Step 1:  Ascertain your daily Amino acid intake, Essential Fatty Acids, Minerals, Vitamin.  It is universally free (http://www.cronometer.com) and it is I feel the fundamental step - the key that helps open the remaining puzzles (i.e. supplementary needs, what is there left to be eaten).  It instills in you a fundamental awareness of the most fundamental universal aspect. 

i need something to help with blurred vision,and also light sensivity..please help..thanks
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

ozmoses

Re: Eyes and Light Sensitivity
« Reply #21 on: July 11, 2022, 11:14:32 PM »
My light sensitivity issues are only when going outside. No issues indoors although I always have had some sort of sensation like a graininess below/behind the eyeballs or perhaps intraocular pressure.  This is much lower since I stopped eating nuts/nut butters which may be related to hyperoxaluria.  You should look into dietary oxalates (crystals) as a potential trigger.   Also, adrenal issues may be worth exploring.