Author Topic: POIS Forums Oldtimers Reunion Thread (back to NSF days)  (Read 5648 times)

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
POIS Forums Oldtimers Reunion Thread (back to NSF days)
« on: January 13, 2019, 04:40:51 PM »

I’d like to compile a list of people who have been with us since pre-POISCenter days, i. e., since the earlier Naked Science Forum. That’s since 2007!

Please post your name below this post and I’ll add it here! (No special order)

• John21
• Animus
• demografx
• Daveman
• Observer
• certainlypois2
• b_jim
• Limejuice
• Defsync
• Vandemolen
• Gabin
• Bizzy
• hurray
• mellivora
• Starsky
• Habibou
• GoingLessCrazy
• Kurtosis
• B_Daniel
« Last Edit: May 05, 2022, 06:42:47 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Limejuice

• Administrator
Re: POIS Forums Oldtimers here?
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2019, 08:32:53 PM »
A 'reunion' thread is a good idea!

Vandemolen

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2019, 09:44:36 PM »
A few I can remember:
Mellivora
Starsky
Habibou
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 10:22:59 PM »
Thanks, Vandemolen! (Just now added)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 11:00:26 PM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2019, 10:23:46 PM »
A 'reunion' thread is a good idea!
I’ll change the name!

Thanks, Limejuice!

« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 10:27:02 PM by demografx »

Wolf berry

Re: POIS Forums Oldtimers Reunion Thread (back to NSF days)
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 11:11:56 PM »
Where is John21?? 😂

Wolf berry

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2019, 11:16:22 PM »
GoingLessCrazy, Kurtorsis, B_Daniel

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2019, 08:44:55 AM »

Where is John21?? ????

Wolf berry, I’d like to only include those who are still with us.

And somewhat active.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2019, 08:52:35 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2019, 09:00:10 PM »

Where is John21?? ????

Wolf berry, yes, I (and others I’m sure) would love to know where John21 disappeared to!

He was the very first POISer ever to post at The Naked Scientists POIS thread!

February, 2007.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 12:11:22 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2019, 11:55:21 AM »
Here is John21’s very first Forum POISer post!

Offline John21 (OP)

Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (POIS)
« on: 18/02/2007 17:40:40 »

(After writing this post and registering I noticed that the forum rules specify no sexual content. I was going to stop, but I did a search and found another post about it. I hope this type of discussion won't be deemed inappropriate.)

Hi. I would like to relate my very personal story of an unusual condition that I have been plagued with. Ever since puberty I have had serious problems in the days immediately following ejaculation. My first symptom was acute back pain in the days following, at whatever age it was, perhaps around 14. After a few years it changed to an impaired cognitive condition, which I would describe as definite mental illness, in which thinking becomes very difficult, and it feels horrible in a way that can not be described. I'm sure specific neurotransmitters are depleted or something, but the cause of such a reaction is what I have never been able to understand. This has occurred following both nocturnal emissions and sexual activity. To minimize the problem I am not sexually active and try to avoid nocturnal emissions.

John 
« Last Edit: May 14, 2019, 11:18:04 PM by demografx »

John21

« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2019, 05:46:13 PM »
There are many familiar names on the list, lol.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2019, 05:47:33 PM »
John21 has been spotted!

Again!

:)

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2021, 09:48:25 PM »

Let’s compile a list of people who have been with us since pre-POISCenter days, i. e., since the earlier Naked Science Forum.

That’s over 14 years ago!

POIS/NSF, our predecessor, began February, 2007!

Please post your name below this post and
it’ll  be added here! (No special order)

• John21
• Animus
• demografx
• Daveman
• Observer
• certainlypois2
• b_jim
• Limejuice
• Defsync
• Vandemolen
• Gabin
• Bizzy
• hurray
• mellivora
• Starsky
• Habibou
• GoingLessCrazy
• Kurtosis
• B_Daniel

« Last Edit: April 12, 2021, 05:38:57 AM by demografx »

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2023, 12:21:38 AM »

Coming soon! Just a few short days away!  It all started here on February 18th, 2007, when forum member John21 posted at our predecessor forum, the Naked Science Forum’s POIS thread.
https://tinyurl.com/3wpxsa6e

We would all still be there today, but the owner of the Naked Science Forum’s POIS thread would not allow us to conduct internal member fundrai$ing for what is now the 2023 POIS Research Study:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3006.0

Million thanks, everyone - - old and new - - for making this the #1 forum on the internet for POIS!

I especially want to thank Quantum, my co-administrator, for being tremendously valuable and instrumental in raising greatly the level of scientific accomplishment - - including outreach to the medical community at large - in finding a solution to this misery we all call POIS!

And many, many thanks to our fellow administrators, Limejuice, and Berlin1984 for contributing their time - - and financial resources - - to this great commitment of ours: to stop POIS suffering!

Best wishes everyone for a Great Future in POIS discovery through forum teamwork!

I’d like to compile a list of people who have been with us since pre-POISCenter days, i. e., since the earlier Naked Science Forum. That’s since 2007!

• John21
• Animus
• demografx
• Daveman
• Observer
• certainlypois2
• b_jim
• Limejuice
• Defsync
• Vandemolen
• Gabin
• Bizzy
• hurray
• mellivora
• Starsky
• Habibou
• GoingLessCrazy
• Kurtosis
• B_Daniel

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2023, 02:11:46 PM »

Coming soon! Just a few short days away!  It all started here on February 18th, 2007, when forum member John21 posted at our predecessor forum, the Naked Science Forum’s POIS thread.
https://tinyurl.com/3wpxsa6e

We would all still be there today, but the owner of the Naked Science Forum’s POIS thread would not allow us to conduct internal member fundrai$ing for what is now the 2023 POIS Research Study:
https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=3006.0

Million thanks, everyone - - old and new - - for making this the #1 forum on the internet for POIS!

I especially want to thank Quantum, my co-administrator, for being tremendously valuable and instrumental in raising greatly the level of scientific accomplishment - - including outreach to the medical community at large - in finding a solution to this misery we all call POIS!

And many, many thanks to our fellow administrators, Limejuice, and Berlin1984 for contributing their time - - and financial resources - - to this great commitment of ours: to stop POIS suffering!

Best wishes everyone for a Great Future in POIS discovery through forum teamwork!

• John21
• Animus
• demografx
• Daveman
• Observer
• certainlypois2
• b_jim
• Limejuice
• Defsync
• Vandemolen
• Gabin
• Bizzy
• hurray
• mellivora
• Starsky
• Habibou
• GoingLessCrazy
• Kurtosis
• B_Daniel
« Last Edit: February 12, 2023, 02:25:35 PM by demografx »