Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 23, 2019, 07:04:56 AM

:    
Please complete the 2018 POIS Survey !
****   Click here for the link !   ****
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Thank you !
23226 1850 774
: jstagliano
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  General Category
| |-+  Poll Center
| | |-+  Poll: Do you have insomnia?
« previous next »
: Do you have insomnia?
Yes all the time - 1 (33.3%)
Yes but only during POIS - 0 (0%)
Yes but only on first night of POIS - 0 (0%)
No - 2 (66.7%)
: 3

: [1]
: Poll: Do you have insomnia?  ( 51 )
Vandemolen
: 655

« : January 04, 2019, 12:14:30 PM »

I think that the cold cills and the white tongue in POIS is caused by insomnia. I always had a problem with sleeping. As a kid it would turn of the lights so my parents thought that I was sleeping. But after their check I would turn on the light and stay awake for hours. At school I always feeling cold the first hours. Since I have POIS my insomnia only got worse. I have a problem of falling in sleep after sexual activity. Most of the times I only am active before the weekend. So I do not have to wake up early. But then my sleeping ritme gets messed up. At night I can not fall in sleep. And when I fall in sleep I wake up a few times. When I wake up i am feeling cold and have a white tongue.

Also almost 2 months ago I started with Clomid. Clomid can cause insomnia. I am off Clomid for 7 weeks now. Also antibiotics can cause insomnia. I am off antibiotics for 4 weeks now. Fluconazol also can cause Insomnia. I am Fluconazol for 3 weeks and have 1 week to go.
« : January 04, 2019, 01:08:32 PM Vandemolen »

POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: