Author Topic: Good sugar replacement  (Read 2682 times)

Vandemolen

Good sugar replacement
« on: December 14, 2018, 06:13:35 PM »
Because of Candida I want to quit with sugar. And lower the use of carbs. Is there a good sugar replacement? Which is good against Candida and POIS. Erythritol? Or Stevia? What about pure honey?
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Limejuice

• Administrator
Re: Good sugar replacement
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 01:37:29 AM »
I do this Vandemolen - take high dose l-glutamine (in free form and not capsules). Glutamine offers immediate brain energy and totally eliminates my desire for sugar or starches. I take a glutamine supplement that's pure and on an empty stomach so the body only absorbs that and glutamine doesn't compete with anything else.  It helps heals my intestines too, my primary reason in taking it.

Vandemolen

« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 09:40:09 AM »
I do this Vandemolen - take high dose l-glutamine (in free form and not capsules). Glutamine offers immediate brain energy and totally eliminates my desire for sugar or starches. I take a glutamine supplement that's pure and on an empty stomach so the body only absorbs that and glutamine doesn't compete with anything else.  It helps heals my intestines too, my primary reason in taking it.
Thanks!  l-glutamine Sounds interesting because it also helps against candida (my major problem now) and helps with sleep. I will buyit next week.

I will try Stevia as a sugar replacement. And then erythritol.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2018, 03:09:42 PM »
L-Glutamine may support gaba production.
L Glutamine helps microbiota.
L-Glutamine may help to repair gut.

Ketogenic diet probably helps pois and migraines.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Vandemolen

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2018, 05:45:21 PM »
L-Glutamine may support gaba production.
L Glutamine helps microbiota.
L-Glutamine may help to repair gut.

Ketogenic diet probably helps pois and migraines.
Thanks. I ordered L-Glutamine. I am off sugar for a week now. I still have candida. Maybe I am in the die-off phase because I get ill from taking a shower. I used to eat chocolate every day. At night my bowels make a noise. I thought I was hungry. But maybe the candida was moving in the bowels and giving a signal for sugar. After eating chocolat the bowels are quiet.

Defsync

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 03:41:53 AM »
Sucralose, ala Splenda. Delicious and works well when baking cookies and brownies too.

Vandemolen

« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2019, 08:27:32 PM »
New Evidence That Artificial Sweeteners Have Toxic Effects On Gut Bacteria.
Aspartame, Sucralose, Saccharin, Neotame, Advantame, and Acesulfame potassium-K (also known as acesulfame K, or ace K).
https://www.intelligentliving.co/artificial-sweeteners-toxic/