Author Topic: Good Results - Leaky Gut Treatment  (Read 1103 times)

b_jim

Re: Good Results - Leaky Gut Treatment
« Reply #15 on: January 11, 2019, 03:03:04 PM »
i read lot of things about lauric acid. I hope your strategy will work.
Amazing gut functions.
My gut is very weak.  If i hate something cold => diarrehas. Especially in Pois.
Taurine = Anti-Pois

BoneBroth

Waterfast after POIS
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2019, 08:21:17 AM »
POIS sees to be causing inflammation in all of the body but specifically in the gut. When the gut is inflamed it leak substances that cause more inflammation and brain fog. The immune system reacts on proteins. Therefore it might be a good idea to waterfast during one or two days after POIS to ease symptoms. Only drink water and maybe liquids that are good for the immunessystems and heal the gut. For example Vitamin C, Aloe Vera and calcium bentonite clay.

Have anyone tryed this?
Frequency analysis techniques (like QRMA) has been invaluable in the evaluation of my body's condition and treatment. It's freaking Star Trek man! Make a test and put your results here if If you can!

Going less Crazy

Re: Good Results - Leaky Gut Treatment
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2019, 11:47:09 PM »
No surprise to me that somebody else is helped by a leaky gut type of diet.  I most definitely and obviously have this too.  I'd be careful with the mct oil though.  I lost feeling in my right calf for about a month after taking coconut oil.  I'd keep oils too a minimum and would just use olive oil if you were to use oil.  Coconut oil is mostly saturated fat, and their are claims that oil is actually not good for heart health.  Just my thoughts/experience.

Otoh, I have tried l glutamine before but it makes me nauseous as heck, that's why I just focus on diet.  I'm sure I have an ibd, not sure which one, but diet is the healthiest solution for me so far rather than taking a steroid or something that would dampen my immune system and increase cancer risk.
My POIS 100% managed with modified Paleo Diet (@ diet that 100% manages my pois)Believe my POIS stems from inflammation in the gut. O and stimulation = neuro POIS from inflammation from the gut. Can O freely. Current supplements: tolerase g at times.