Author Topic: Diet option  (Read 6174 times)

Mbrew99

Diet option
« on: December 02, 2018, 04:51:22 PM »
Autoimmune gut repair diet.(Also Drink PLAIN BONE BROTH this is essential)

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrknews.com%2Fautoimmune-gut-repair-diet%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Z-nQrejReeSgj68OuJgL2kGFr_JqWCN3Kth39dWismVs3unzuz7TdbE4&h=AT2jSOoOZJTtsBNraOnQlHns1JPDS3FA2uS3X-6in6_A-iKNNQWg7mv6OXblL8aTzsL2bVPPIotT5djBRKY3Nqbt-h8Ea6e8jeSMFO0iD4rhNf_bQO5so_WPJRo6R1nRsx1J3HvMVftoZqgbbe-r0qkxruxtLw

this works. When I started eliminating foods then reintroducing I discovered that it was the food the caused the symptoms. The more I researched into this I discovered why and how these foods are directly the cause of any autoimmune disease and much more, and yes POIS. The route cause starts with certain foods causing something called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Then the wrong foods create immune reaction. When the body confuses the proteins of these foods with it's own tissue it creates an autoimmune condition. Like POIS. Good News is by simply staying on the diet above and drinking Plain Bone Broth with time the immune system will settle down and the condition will go away. Here is a link I posed on the POIS Facebook group about it.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jillcarnahan.com%2F2014%2F07%2F07%2Fleaky-gut-syndrome-linked-many-autoimmune-diseases%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Rg1pp-3IYJDwDoIrMJ220jklm1sLzQSBb9SpYsdp4oRj1hWsdDBRAYG8&h=AT3MiArISBGT_VmBlzO0g9dL9kh8TXO-Qqowy-bWQiDwtvD_CXPagK0itI3rqYrXyyzz5nIwBgGrjY32OYBK1V8Mx-O0h4JdB90eHI-qm6AVPkR6osrj_wSt3vaSAhxJObmQIhAjoIYh5Qh23xAjonX-ONgZ8Q

Last part as mention with all of this info is to drink BONE BROTH this will heal the gut lining in the stomach and prevent and heal all this from happening. we will all be redeemed this WORKS!
« Last Edit: January 22, 2019, 09:46:28 PM by Mbrew99 »

Hopeoneday

Dr-pois.

Vandemolen

Re: CURE. AUTOIMMUNE GUT REPAIR DIET AND BONE BROTH. LEAKY GUT SYNDROME
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2018, 10:42:48 AM »
Leaky gut is not proven. Also it is not proven that drinking bone broth helps. So I have my doubts. But I do believe a lot of POIS-patients have candida. Somehow candida is connected to POIS. I think both as symptom but also as a part of the cause.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2018, 10:54:17 AM »
Heh paradoxly, when i tell my doc about candida, him look at me
like i am crazy   :o . What black candida he tought  ;D
Dr-pois.

Vandemolen

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2018, 01:12:16 PM »
Candida in the blood is not recognized by regular doctors. But candida in mouth and bowels is recognized.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2018, 12:36:04 AM »
I’m trying this leaky gut approach too (as I’ve had food issues for over 30 years). Here’s the most comprehensive healing protocol I’ve found which also prioritizes importance of steps.

Limejuice

• Administrator

Quantum

• Administrator
Re: AUTOIMMUNE GUT REPAIR DIET AND BONE BROTH. LEAKY GUT SYNDROME
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2018, 09:11:16 AM »
Autoimmune gut repair diet.(Also Drink PLAIN BONE BROTH this is essential)

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fdrknews.com%2Fautoimmune-gut-repair-diet%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Z-nQrejReeSgj68OuJgL2kGFr_JqWCN3Kth39dWismVs3unzuz7TdbE4&h=AT2jSOoOZJTtsBNraOnQlHns1JPDS3FA2uS3X-6in6_A-iKNNQWg7mv6OXblL8aTzsL2bVPPIotT5djBRKY3Nqbt-h8Ea6e8jeSMFO0iD4rhNf_bQO5so_WPJRo6R1nRsx1J3HvMVftoZqgbbe-r0qkxruxtLw

this works. When I started eliminating foods then reintroducing I discovered that it was the food the caused the symptoms. The more I researched into this I discovered why and how these foods are directly the cause of any autoimmune disease and much more, and yes POIS. The route cause starts with certain foods causing something called Leaky Gut Syndrome. Then the wrong foods create immune reaction. When the body confuses the proteins of these foods with it's own tissue it creates an autoimmune condition. Like POIS. Good News is by simply staying on the diet above and drinking Plain Bone Broth with time the immune system will settle down and the condition will go away. Here is a link I posed on the POIS Facebook group about it.

https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.jillcarnahan.com%2F2014%2F07%2F07%2Fleaky-gut-syndrome-linked-many-autoimmune-diseases%2F%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR1Rg1pp-3IYJDwDoIrMJ220jklm1sLzQSBb9SpYsdp4oRj1hWsdDBRAYG8&h=AT3MiArISBGT_VmBlzO0g9dL9kh8TXO-Qqowy-bWQiDwtvD_CXPagK0itI3rqYrXyyzz5nIwBgGrjY32OYBK1V8Mx-O0h4JdB90eHI-qm6AVPkR6osrj_wSt3vaSAhxJObmQIhAjoIYh5Qh23xAjonX-ONgZ8Q

Last part as mention with all of this info is to drink BONE BROTH this will heal the gut lining in the stomach and prevent and heal all this from happening. we will all be redeemed this WORKS!

Hi MBrew,

I would like to have some more information on your usual POIS symptoms and what have been relieved with your more healthy diet.   For example, what are your usual POIS symptoms, and for how long have you been following your new diet before seeing improvement, and for how long now have you been following this diet with good results ?

Some other members have 80% to 100% relief of their POIS with a strict diet ( there are different diets - gluten free, AIP, paleo, ....).  What percentage of relief do your get?

Also, I am not very found of the word "CURE" in your title.  It is more about what works for you.  If you have been reading this forum for some time, you know that what works for one may not work at all for another, so it is better be cautious with the word "cure".   

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2018, 02:45:06 AM »
Leaky gut is not proven. Also it is not proven that drinking bone broth helps. So I have my doubts. But I do believe a lot of POIS-patients have candida. Somehow candida is connected to POIS. I think both as symptom but also as a part of the cause.

With all due respect POIS isn’t proven either...

I’ve taken blood tests and now know I have leaky gut. The tests just confirmed this as my food sensitivities have always been proven (to me). Interesting thing about leaky gut are the autoimmune diseases developed from it. I’m moderately confident that MY pois is autoimmune and came from leaky gut. If this is true pois can be reversed as well as the root cause, leaky gut, but it’s a long road of strict diet... Worth getting my life back to 100%.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2018, 05:32:50 AM »
Hi limyuce, what test exactly from blod?
Some igg test on food sensitiwity or?
Dr-pois.

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2018, 09:35:04 AM »
Hope, several blood and one stool test (very expensive but imo worth my health). Intestinal permeability test checks zomulin which regulates the tight junctions in the intestine that allows or prevents molecules from passing into the blood stream. A wheat zoomer test, 180 food blood test checking IGG for food sensitivities, and several other revealing tests. To learn more about these tests see a functional Dr (which specialize in a hybrid between eastern and western medicines).

Hopeoneday

« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2018, 11:26:11 AM »
Yeah we talk here recently about this on glc tread, and i mention functional
medicine too, did enyone tryed i wonder. I am wery glad that you trying this,
i think that results at the end pay of.
Keep us in fresh info about yours progres.
Thanks.
Dr-pois.

Vandemolen

« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2018, 11:31:35 PM »
Be carefull with bone broth if you have high histamine. Bone broth contains a lot of histamine.

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2018, 01:28:11 PM »
I concur and thanks for the warning Vandemolen. Bone broth is directly good for gut healing but it’s high histamines slow this positive effect. I take DAO a supplement that metabolises histamine to increase health benefits of bone broth.

Iwillbeatthis

« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2018, 02:46:17 PM »
https://youtu.be/jsp-DW9sYjw?t=333

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-vjJHvzaP8c

Try watching these they talk about the disadvantages from consuming bone broth. It is interesting what they say and I am unsure which side to trust.

Vandemolen

« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2018, 03:15:30 PM »
I concur and thanks for the warning Vandemolen. Bone broth is directly good for gut healing but it’s high histamines slow this positive effect. I take DAO a supplement that metabolises histamine to increase health benefits of bone broth.
You are welcome. Does DAO help you! Muon said in another topic that it didn’t help him. I ordered it a few days ago. I hope it will help against my histamine intolerance.

Thanks for the links Iwillbeatthis.

Limejuice

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2018, 04:46:37 PM »
DAO helps with mild histamine like bone broth but doesn’t touch the full immune response generated by POIS or food (leaky gut).

Vandemolen

« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2018, 04:59:26 PM »
DAO helps with mild histamine like bone broth but doesn’t touch the full immune response generated by POIS or food (leaky gut).
Ok great that it helps a bit. I use other things to reduce histame, like Quertin, ranitidin, vitamin C and B6 and Montekulast. And I avoid food and drinks with a lot histamine.

BoneBroth

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2022, 08:31:41 AM »
Be carefull with bone broth if you have high histamine. Bone broth contains a lot of histamine.

Yes, so thought I, but read my June-22-update in my Bio!