Author Topic: Spiritual theories  (Read 5531 times)

Ali98

Spiritual theories
« on: November 02, 2018, 11:35:55 PM »
Hi guys recently ive been reading up on some spiritual theories on sexual energy and what ejaculation does to a man and it seems like there has been numerious different types of theories on this some thousands of years old. The Chinese,Indian, Egyptian and a few others have all noted that ejuculation takes away a mans passion, motivation and most importantly have all said that it takes 2-7 days for recovery and listed the symptoms of a man with low sexual energy or chai as being of fatigue, low motivation and many others that are closely alligned with many people on this forum.

And as i search around the web looking at each theory on sex and energy the people accross various websites have stated that they too feel fatigued and have a noticeable change in motivation and behaviour after sex or masturbation. This is very interesting as it shows us there are alot more people suffering from this and that many see it as a normal thing that happens after ejaculation. Also its interesting because if theres scriptures on how ejaculation negatively affects a persons energy that are thousands of years old surely our problems are not new or not spoken about as in different cultures people learn from a early age that ejaculation should be done in moderation and brakes then to be taken inbetween each ejavlculation and all other sorts of advice on avoiding that post O feeling.

Although my knowledge on the spirtual theories revolving sex and energy are still growing im curious if anyone on this forum has had any success with spritual remedies in resolving their post O symtpoms.

Thanks

Observer

• Global Moderator
Re: Spiritual theories
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 05:25:40 AM »
I think that the vagus nerve theory could be the correct one, and I firmly believe that there are "good orgasms/bad orgasms" - How can you explain the fact that some people here have reported to have a non-existant POIS in some cases after an Orgasm? I think niacin helps us to replicate the good orgasm experience (maybe by boosting certain neurotransmitters), how can we rule out that there are not other less invasive ways to boost our physical response?

It seems that following the Ice-Man method has also been benefitial to some members, and this points out to a vagus nerve theory in my opinion.

Hopeoneday

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2018, 06:35:45 AM »
Nahh, i dont think so, it become at the end that we poisers do not know how to
eyaculate and make sex and lowe, but rest of the world know.

Breathing is of course esence, vagus inwolwed in many things and wery senzitive to
inflamation response, ewan wery small one.
Oxygenation of body can efectly kill patogens etc..
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 06:47:26 AM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

b_jim

« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 03:15:26 AM »
I don't believe in a spiritual or emotional theory about my Pois. But anyway I very interested of all litteratures talking about Pois and "sexual energy" in each culture/civilization in the world.
For example, there are some elements or theories in chinese medicine which can be translated in modern medicine.
Taurine = Anti-Pois
Lyme disease "cured" in 2020.

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 08:55:07 AM »
Hi Ali and everyone,

I would like to share a link that shows that a spiritual practice like compassion has been proven ro be beneficial for the immune system, for quality of sleep, for stimulation of the vagus nerve ( which is often mentioned as beneficial for POIS), and so on.  See at 11:20 of that video ( the man speaking is David Keltner, Ph.D, Professor of Psychology at University of Californai, Berkeley):

https://uplift.tv/2017/watch-building-compassion/

I strongly recommend to listen to all of this video, so you will improve your capacity to manifest compassion, hence improving the stimulation of your vagus nerve and your health :)
« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:01:42 AM by Quantum »
You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

Ali98

« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 06:50:08 PM »
Hi Ali and everyone,

I would like to share a link that shows that a spiritual practice like compassion has been proven ro be beneficial for the immune system, for quality of sleep, for stimulation of the vagus nerve ( which is often mentioned as beneficial for POIS), and so on.  See at 11:20 of that video ( the man speaking is David Keltner, Ph.D, Professor of Psychology at University of Californai, Berkeley):

https://uplift.tv/2017/watch-building-compassion/

I strongly recommend to listen to all of this video, so you will improve your capacity to manifest compassion, hence improving the stimulation of your vagus nerve and your health :)

Very interesting how compassion can play such a big role in your life also makes alot of sense how it can improve your longetivity and health

Im still learning about the Taoist and Tantra views on sex and ejaculation and they closely align with what people here have been saying about not ejaculating to conserve energy and live a full life.

Just shocked me how scriptures that were thousands of years old detail very closely the effects of ejaculation on health,motivation and general essence and here we are on this forum talking about these very same effects hundreads of years later lol. And theres a few others besides Tao and Tantra that believe you can solve the ejaculation energy problem through techniques which im yet to try but curious to see if they work although they sometimes sound a bit too good to be true. Also knowing that there are these teachings alone is comfort as it shows us that were not alone in our search for a better life through fixing our sexual energy and theres been people trying to resolve these issues thousands of years ago.

Thanks

Hopeoneday

« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 09:07:17 PM »
Man , sexuall energy is the esence, it make the planet spining.
Ali, people did make sex 3000 years before, same as today, nothing is
changed.

Our sexuall energy "kiling us" ??? Nahh, i dont think so, but... whoo knows  :o

Abstinence it todays times when womans literaly chaseng me where ewer i go
is big problem, it is a bigist problem of poisers, because big myority of us do
abstinence, we dont hawe odher choice.
And abstinece in prolonged time, lead to frustration.

Maybe this dj could hep us to adjust our frequencis, it starts at 13.10 min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uML942BEAdk

« Last Edit: November 04, 2018, 09:19:41 PM by Hopeoneday »
Dr-pois.

Ali98

« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2018, 11:27:18 PM »
Man , sexuall energy is the esence, it make the planet spining.
Ali, people did make sex 3000 years before, same as today, nothing is
changed.

Our sexuall energy "kiling us" ??? Nahh, i dont think so, but... whoo knows  :o

Abstinence it todays times when womans literaly chaseng me where ewer i go
is big problem, it is a bigist problem of poisers, because big myority of us do
abstinence, we dont hawe odher choice.
And abstinece in prolonged time, lead to frustration.

Maybe this dj could hep us to adjust our frequencis, it starts at 13.10 min.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uML942BEAdk

Lol good point but im more interested in their observations on the effect of the human mind and body post O and alot of the different teachings dont teach abstaniance but rather a redirection of energy to other parts of the body. I have yet to try so cant say if they really work but will do so soon and also alot of what they say about sexual energy has alot of relevance on this forum because most of what i read describes what many people here have been experiencing.

It seems common knowledge between some traditional cultures that ejaculation depletes a person and causes various different types of symptoms. And as i read on various forums people complain that they too suffer different symptoms after ejaculation and have a strong determination to resolve their problems through non ejaculation and other techniques. Just interesting as these teachings have confirmed the eay we feel after O is pretty normal in a way. Not saying that POIS is normal but the way Taoist explain sexual energy and different sexual energies between people etc makes alot of sense. Im still learning alot on the different teachings but the techniques they explain seem like they take a long time to acheive so i dont expect any fast results from them but still good to see how others see post O in a man and how it affects our behaviour

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2018, 11:48:45 PM »
Interesting thread!
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2018, 11:54:25 PM »
I think that the vagus nerve theory could be the correct one, and I firmly believe that there are "good orgasms/bad orgasms" - How can you explain the fact that some people here have reported to have a non-existant POIS in some cases after an Orgasm? I think niacin helps us to replicate the good orgasm experience (maybe by boosting certain neurotransmitters), how can we rule out that there are not other less invasive ways to boost our physical response?

It seems that following the Ice-Man method has also been benefitial to some members, and this points out to a vagus nerve theory in my opinion.

Observer, thank you for your part in keeping the vagus nerve theory alive. We have as a forum “invested” heavily in this theory, led by a group of researchers who are worldwide leaders in the rarefied field of the science of orgasm.

I believe that they opened the door to some very important considerations in our understanding of this mysterious syndrome called POIS.

« Last Edit: November 05, 2018, 12:01:45 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

swell

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »
I am at a loss, what is this vagus nerve theory related to POIS.  Could someone point me to?
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

Quantum

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 10:11:10 PM »
I am at a loss, what is this vagus nerve theory related to POIS.  Could someone point me to?

Hi Scrub,

You can dig this thread, there are useful links to basic explanations about this theory:  https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2200.msg17927#msg17927

You are 100% responsible for what you do with anything I post on this forum and of any consequence it could have for you.  Forum rule: ""Do not use POISCenter as a substitute for, or to give, medical advice" Read the remaining part at http://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=1.msg10259#msg10259

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 11:49:04 PM »

Hi Scrub,

You can dig this thread, there are useful links to basic explanations about this theory:  https://poiscenter.com/forums/index.php?topic=2200.msg17927#msg17927

Thanks, Quantum!

swell

« Reply #13 on: November 12, 2018, 12:38:59 PM »
Thanks Quantum
POIS Free, 2+ yrs (occasional/predictive lapses)
Pois symptoms: Peripheral (Skin: Urticaria, dryness, pale blotchy skin), Exasperation of: [Nerve weakness, Muscle weakness + Mental (CNS: Brain Fog, Irritation, Isolation, Speech lethargy, Anxiety)].
Other conditions: ASD, ADD, GA

Ali98

« Reply #14 on: December 03, 2018, 10:16:09 PM »
Hey guys just thought i'd pass out some more information on spiritual theories and POIS and my experience so far. My knowledge isn't perfect and still growing so if i am incorrect about anything feel free to let me know or add your thoughts.

The main spiritual theories on sexual energy's include:
Taoism which believe Jing(reproductive energy) plays a large part in preserving the life essence in men. They teach to avoid the loss of semen as they see it as vital in a man and it is responsible for a lot of things including energy, happiness and basically everything that makes life good, and when a man loses semen or indulges in ejaculation they will experience fatigue, aging, disease. They teach a few redirection techniques which is said to replenish the body and mind instead of depleting it after sex. I have tried a few including the three finger method which is basically putting pressure on the pelvic floor a few seconds before ejaculation which stops semen coming out. You can only do this 1-2 a week as people have said it could be dangerous and if anyone is going to try this look up some more information before doing it. Personally it wasn't very effective with me but maybe with time it could improve. I also tried testicle breathing which was mildly effective in reducing NE's and has been also mildy effective in removing some POIS symptoms. Im only a beginner at this technique so that might change into major improvements futher down the line. There are videos on you tube if you want to try this.

Those are the methods i have tried for Taoism and i must admit there is a lot of useful information on sexual energy which makes a lot of sense so if anyone is keen on finding out more look up taoism and sexual energy and you will be surprised how much solid information there is on the effects of ejaculation on a man that relate heavily to what people who suffer from POIS experience. I should also add Taoism has been around for thousands of years and among it's followers it is well known that ejaculation takes away alot of what makes a man, a man.

« Last Edit: December 03, 2018, 10:21:23 PM by Ali98 »

Ali98

« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2018, 10:19:22 PM »
The second big spiritual theory is Tantra which is more about sexual union but also adds that a man should withhold ejaculation in order to preserve his energy and life force etc etc. Tantra focuses more on meditations and Yogas which help redirect sexual energy and exchanging sexual energies between two people through sex. This helps removes basically the POIS effects on a man after sex and helps him keep his energy. They believe semen to be very rich in sacred energy, and contains some irreplaceable part of a man's life energy. They also believe that in order to reach a higher level of consciousness they can have orgasms without ejaculating. I have yet to try these meditation techniques as they seem pretty advanced so im waiting on a workshop where i can learn more on this and will get back to you guys after that. But basically Tantra teaches that men should minimize ejaculation and should learn ejaculation control techniques similar to Taoism. Tantra has also been around for over 4000 years and it is also common knowledge between it's followers that ejaculation reduces energy in a man and should be avoided.

Those are the two main sexual energy theories but there also many other smaller ones which have also been around for thousands of years including:
The Kabbalah which believe in sexual energy lies the path to higher consciousness and in yogic philosophy which believes sexual energy is important and if used rightly can transform weaknesses into strengths. These also include Napolean Hill and his book Think and Grow Rich and Sigmund Frued who believe sexual energy is important and shouldnt be wasted but rather redirected into energy which can help accelerate your progression in life.

Ali98

« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2018, 10:21:51 PM »
It's pretty clear that sexual energy has been considered something that is sacred and extremely valuable in a mans life, these theories have been around for thousands of years and have all noted the major effects on a man after sex or masturbation. I believe this information can help many on this forum as some feel that they are experiencing something that only targets a select few people and that makes them depressed, but this should help remind everyone that ejaculation has been negatively effecting men but due to everyone's different sexual energy some are affected more than others.
My information on here has been pretty short and straight to the point and i have left out a lot which im unable to remember and due to my short amount of time i have to write all this i hope if anyone is interested in any of these theory's they do their own research and try out some of the techniques as they might work for them.

*New update
Recentlt i have done some tantric yoga positions and they have been pretty good at relieving stress but not really great at removing pois symtppms

« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 02:06:40 AM by Ali98 »

Ali98

« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2019, 12:36:09 AM »
Hi guys

Its been a while since ive last poated i hope everyone is doing well

My latest update is ive given up all attempts in stopping the affects of POIS and just enjoying life without the reliance of any supplements. Ive noticed that when taking somethi
ng for POIS wheather it was iron or ashwaghanda or anything, there was no relief and even when there was it was short term and the effects it has on your overall personality and state of mind wasn't worth it. I always found that a few days post O while taking supplements such as brahmi or anything i l was always worse off then if i just fought through the stress of a day 1-3 POIS day. Its hard to explain but brings me back to the original reason i made this post in search for a spiritual remedy for POIS. I didnt find a cure but just a understanding, as stated what we see as POIS has been talked about in spirtual scruptures for thousands of years.

Basically all that i need to get through POIS now is my belief in my religion and faith in god. Yes that sounds very corny and some may be like this isnt really a solution, but out of the countless amounts of supplements ive tried or technoques or anything ive done to releave those post O symptoms nothing has come close to the relief i get from a prayer or just general peace from followijg my religion.

Thats not saying i can have infinite Os or dont get down during POIS,i its just an understanding of a potential explaination of POIS that is in many of the scriptures such as the Bible or Quran or any other scriptures ive described in this post which teach man to perserve their seed and not waste it through any other mean besides pro creating.  This is also not saying you cant have a faith in god and try supplements to combat the effects of post O, just giving my experience.

Just thought id leave a post here and check how everyone waa doing since its been a while
Thanks
Ali

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2019, 07:33:55 PM »
Thanks, Ali for your point of view.

demografx

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2019, 08:06:50 PM »
I don't believe in a spiritual or emotional theory about my Pois. But anyway I very interested of all litteratures talking about Pois and "sexual energy" in each culture/civilization in the world.
For example, there are some elements or theories in chinese medicine which can be translated in modern medicine.
b_jim, I definitely share your point of view.