Poll

Do you have Premature Ejaculation or Nocturnal Ejaculation?

I have PE
8 (26.7%)
I have NE
4 (13.3%)
I have PE and NE
11 (36.7%)
I don’t have PE or NE
7 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 30

Author Topic: Do you have PE or NE?  (Read 4427 times)

Vandemolen

Do you have PE or NE?
« on: October 31, 2018, 08:51:24 AM »
I think a lot of members here have PE or NE. I don’t. I want to know if there are more who don’t have this. In the Waldinger paper most patients did have it. Maybe the treatment of these two groups is different? So if I know who hasn’t PE or NE I can check the things that helped them.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:13:28 AM by Vandemolen »
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
Re: Do you have PE or NE?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2018, 09:00:36 AM »

In the Waldinger paper most patients did have
[PE (premature ejaculation)]

Yes, and I think that this is a major flaw in the “study”: the 45 subjects’
primary complaint was PE (premature ejaculation) - - Waldinger’s main specialty - - NOT POIS. This is how he was able to find 45 “POISers”, an incredible number of POISers from a relatively tiny country..

It took me YEARS to find 45 POISers - - worldwide!!

ps - PE and NE are totally unrelated. They should not be grouped as if they are similar conditions!

« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 09:12:41 AM by demografx »
10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Vandemolen

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2018, 09:56:31 AM »
But there are members of this forum who have PE and NE. And when I read topics a lot of members mention that they have PE and/or NE. For a long time I thought I was part of a small group who doesn’t have PE or NE. But I want to know it for sure, that’s why I started this poll.
POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.

demografx

• Administrator
  • All of us working together to defeat POIS!
« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2018, 02:24:14 PM »
Yes, I understand the viewpoint.

I just wanted to point out that the two  are unrelated.

But I hope the results will satisfy the curiosity.

10 years of significant POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business

Muon

• MCAD Thread
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2018, 12:59:38 PM »

primary complaint was PE (premature ejaculation) - - Waldinger’s main specialty - - NOT POIS. This is how he was able to find 45 “POISers”, an incredible number of POISers from a relatively tiny country..

ps - PE and NE are totally unrelated. They should not be grouped as if they are similar conditions!
I was thinking about this. Nas stated he induced POIS symptoms by inhaling sigaret smoke. Sigaret smoke can cause and/or aggrevate endothelial dysfunction. So what if POIS is related to an endothelial dysfunction as well? Perhaps environmental factors play a role (Food or air pollution). The country is small yes but it is densely populated and has a poor air quality. But then again you would expect to see more people from Asia's big cities. Another thing is that Waldinger did some interviews in newspapers here about POIS. Regional newspapers here buy articles from nation wide newspapers so many people will read it. But you could also be right about it.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2018, 01:14:49 PM by Muon »

Vandemolen

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2018, 01:17:55 PM »

I was thinking about this. Nas stated he induced POIS symptoms by inhaling sigaret smoke. Sigaret smoke can cause and/or aggrevate endothelial dysfunction. So what if POIS is related to an endothelial dysfunction as well? Perhaps environmental factors play a role (Food or air pollution). The country is small yes but it is densely populated and has a poor air quality. But then again you would expect to see more people from Asia's big cities. Another thing is that Waldinger did some interviews in newspapers here about POIS. Regional newspapers here buy articles from nation wide newspapers so many people will read it. But you could also be right about it.
I don’t get POIS by smoke. But I know that I am allergic to smoke. I don’t smoke. But I get red itchy eyes and a running nose when someone next to starts smoking.

Ok come on guys. Only 7 people voted in the poll. We are with 750.

Nas

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2018, 01:50:36 PM »

I do live in the Basra province which is a major oil producing province not only in Iraq but in the whole region. There are no regulations being implemented on natural gas burning and so Basra is pretty much a very polluted province. Perhaps polluting does contribute somehow towards this illness.

berlin1984

• Administrator
  • Use Adaptogens and Antioxidants, they can help.
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2020, 01:48:31 PM »
Premature ejaculation seems to be very common in the 'nofap' community, so it might be a general body (mal)adaption and not related exclusively to POIS.

Taking Tryptophan, 5HTP or Slow-Release 5HTP can help some people with premature ejaculation. It's also a side effect of SSRIs (anti depressants).

I've also seen that the above amino acids can help a bit with slow transit contipation.