Author Topic: Clomid instead of TRT  (Read 22057 times)

POISed2cure

Re: Clomid instead of TRT
« Reply #60 on: June 08, 2022, 04:38:59 AM »
Many thanks, and best wishes to you too, and with having a healthy baby. Your life must have changed since you are able to do things you could not do easily before (after O), and always worrying about "the days after". Glad you have much relief. I wonder how long it took you to feel a difference with Clomid. Did you slowly notice the symptoms decreasing each week or did it take 1 or 2 months after your testosterone levels reached a specific level before you noticed symptoms disappearing?

I have not noticed much difference yet (after 2.5 weeks), although I think my 3rd day of POIS is better. I have only O'd 2 times since I started Clomid (once every 10 days) because my symptoms are difficult to manage. One side effect I get is pimples (like back in high school!) but they are not bad.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2022, 03:59:29 AM by POISed2cure »

anson123

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2022, 03:25:27 AM »
I wonder how long it took you to feel a difference with Clomid. Did you slowly notice the symptoms decreasing each week or did it take 1 or 2 months after your testosterone levels reached a specific level before you noticed symptoms disappearing? Hi, I had the O after I saw the T level was above 1000 (my last post), before that I was too afraid to have an O. Even I was forced to, because I had to prove, if there is connection between T level and my POIS. I was wondering that you are brave enough to have O. Are your symptomps similar like mine? Thanks & have a nice weekend! Regards from Jakarta  :)

POISed2cure

« Reply #62 on: June 11, 2022, 07:05:10 AM »
Interesting! So helpful man. I cannot thank you enough. My symptoms are similar to yours I think. Both mental and physical. I cannot function at all after O for several days although recently I have found some drugs that help me function at 80% when I need to, but they are dangerously addictive and not long-term solutions.

As you did, I will wait until my T levels are over 1000, which means I need to get tested soon... Then I will find out if Clomid/Testosterone helps. I like the dose of 25 mg every 2 days - it feels like a safe way to do it. Quantum mentioned the heavy effect of Clomid on the Liver, so I think we should take his advice and check the Liver after a few months. Quantum's job is a pharmacist in Canada (I think), but anyway I believe he knows about this stuff.

Will report back soon. Best wishes from here!
« Last Edit: June 11, 2022, 07:10:59 AM by POISed2cure »

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
« Reply #63 on: June 18, 2022, 07:54:40 PM »
Thank you Ansom!! So much appreciated. Glad you are still having a high percentage of relief. I have been on Clomid for 2 weeks already - same as you - 25 mg every second day.

Will report back in a few weeks.
hello POISed2cure, any progress?
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

POISed2cure

« Reply #64 on: July 18, 2022, 10:30:20 AM »
Hi Lihua,
The POIScenter forum was not working for a month, so I could not update.
I still take Clomid every second day, 25 mg, it's been 1.5 months, and I'm pretty sure my T levels are higher as I often wake up with morning wood! Need to have them tested shortly. It has not cured my POIS. It does seem to stabilise my mood within POIS - no more mood swings - but other symptoms remain unfortunately. I will continue taking it for another month or so, test my T levels, and if there are no noticeable symptom reduction, I may phase out the pills gradually. Glad to be testing the theory though so I can check it off the list.

Propranol seems to be not very effective for me these days, but Xanax does allow me to function at 70-80. You have to be really careful with Xanax though - it is highly addictive, tolerance builds up, it's habit forming, major withdrawals, and overall a very dangerous drug to become dependent on. Still, for now, it saves me, and try to take it as less as possible.

Any luck with HcG?

Lihua

• a Chinese man's case and situation of all the POISers undergoing desenz in China
« Reply #65 on: July 19, 2022, 02:12:58 AM »
No, I amm curing the urinary system.
all Chinese can send me a personal message, I have a wechat group. There are doctors researching POIS in Guangzhou, Beijing, Harbin.

POISed2cure

« Reply #66 on: July 19, 2022, 04:47:42 AM »
How are you doing that? Can you share your method, and where you found it?

Lihua

« Reply #67 on: July 19, 2022, 07:40:43 PM »

anson123

« Reply #68 on: August 02, 2022, 01:34:39 PM »
Hi POISed2cure,

How are you & how about your T-Level?  It has been around 10 weeks since you started to take Clomid. Did the T-level increase & in what level? Hope you are fine.

Mine is ok, it has not changed the symtomps. But I feel sleepy after O & fall asleep, maybe I started to feel relief & have less worries.

Regards,
Anson

POISed2cure

« Reply #69 on: August 06, 2022, 09:55:59 AM »
Hi Ansom,

I still take Clomid. Haven't had a chance to have my blood test yet though, however, I can say that my POIS is still pretty bad. My mood seems to be more stable though, but it is still very difficult to have a normal conversation. I am not at ease at all for 2 days, but have found Xanax allows me to function well enough on those days. Not a long-term solution, and I try to be so careful not to get addicted to it.

I am trying to reach the root cause, working on meditation. Perhaps I am trying to 'be somebody', not acting 100% naturally in interaction/conversation, and if I am not being my true self then it requires constant effort and therefore in POIS, it becomes impossible to keep up these masks after chemical changes happen in the body. Living naturally, in every moment, and finding a balanced lifestyle to achieve this, is the only way I believe I will find the solution to this.

I have exhausted all other options I can think of... i am really glad you had success with Clomid though! Thank God for that. And hope you have success with having a baby, and with your family. Much love!
« Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 06:49:15 AM by POISed2cure »

anson123

« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2022, 06:28:48 PM »
Hi POISed2cure,

Hey sorry for late reply. Please keep the spirit! I tried to count the things I have, if I face problems,  started with the ceiling fan, my sofa, my books, my each granit tile that I should not buy from bulding store,l because it is heavy, my eyelashes every 5 hairs & my hairs every 20 hairs that without it I will have a bad looks, also my skin area, maybe 2cm2 of each healthy skin. So I felt very lucky and happy of it. It can be billions of blessings I have.

We can 1-2minutes to be dissapointed, after that we have to stand up again. Anything that I can do for this POIS, please ask. Maybe I can visit my doctor & speak together via whatsapp call. It's not expensive in my country. Don't be worry. my wife & I have time..

so keep the spirit & greetings from train to cirebon city! my name is anson by the way, just trying not to hide my identity ;)
« Last Edit: August 22, 2022, 06:35:01 PM by anson123 »

POISed2cure

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2022, 04:56:05 AM »
Thanks a lot Ansom. You look joyful! Glad to see it. Thank you also for your offer to help. Unfortunately all of our cases are so different that we're on this journey of discovery alone. A few months of Clomid didn't help unfortunately, but I'm glad it helped you! And that I tested it also. I suspect it is connected to a drop in dopamine, or some other substance immediately after O. I am still testing things...
Hope you're well there in Indo, and enjoying life with your family. 😊

anson123

« Reply #72 on: February 13, 2024, 08:11:12 PM »
hello,

long time i haven't reported my progress, i hope you are all ok. unfortunately, after my last post it didn't work as i expected. the symptoms came again. it took time for me trying to find the solution, with struggles.

Then i went to other andrologist in YPK Mandiri (https://g.co/kgs/nRzZn5K), she is a young professor. at the first time i had no intention to cure myself. but rather than to improve the sperm quality for fertilization program.

She gave me quite expensive prescription. but fortunately, i feel i am cured. how many percent it is difficult to say.

I will check my prescription and post it as soon as possible.

Thanks.

anson123

« Reply #73 on: February 16, 2024, 04:05:32 AM »
these are the supplements i got, hope it can be helpful. thanks