Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 12:08:45 PM

:    
NEW !!!
2019 POIS Survey from Tulane Team !
#####   Click here for the link !   #####
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Please take a few minutes to fill it !!!
26493 2021 867
: Faguera
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions
| |-+  Hormonal Causes and Treatments
| | |-+  Clomid instead of TRT
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Clomid instead of TRT  ( 3402 )
david
: 57

« #30 : January 17, 2019, 01:11:57 PM »

David, will you be injecting? (That didn’t work for me).

yes i will definitely do it for the sake of true life !

current protocol: 24mg test. cypionate subQ every day, Cabergoline 0.125mg every 5 days, Alcar 2 grams per day, NALT 0.6 gram per day sulbutiamine 2*200 every day highly potent vitamins each day = no pois at all and in addition now have quite decent motivation
david

« #31 : January 17, 2019, 01:18:15 PM »

David, I am happy for you that androgel works for you. But you should know that when you take androgel and other TRT for a few weeks you probably have to take it your whole life. Your body propably can not make testosterone anymore. Maybe ask your doctor to be sure.

i knew that long before i started my jorney

that is why i started to administer clomid to support my own production of T
and it did help
my balls became bigger by 25% at the end of first week i started clomid and my Luteinizing hormone rised by 50%
but clomid as i made sure personally has bad sideeffects also so i stopped clomid

and as you may already know i'm 41 and have 2 kids so i will sacrifice my balls for the better life :)
« : January 17, 2019, 01:23:58 PM david »

current protocol: 24mg test. cypionate subQ every day, Cabergoline 0.125mg every 5 days, Alcar 2 grams per day, NALT 0.6 gram per day sulbutiamine 2*200 every day highly potent vitamins each day = no pois at all and in addition now have quite decent motivation
Vandemolen
: 821

« #32 : January 17, 2019, 02:05:48 PM »

OK if you already knew it then there is no problem.

POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 50% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.
demografx
Administrator
: 4330

« #33 : January 17, 2019, 04:17:24 PM »

David, my endocrinologist told me that injections didn’t work for me because the testosterone “spikes” in and out of the body. He said testosterone gel or patches mimic the more even natural flow of the body’s own testosterone throughout the body. He was right, injections failed me but patches worked well. They still do, 10 years later.

« : January 17, 2019, 04:30:43 PM demografx »

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
david

« #34 : January 18, 2019, 05:12:11 AM »

David, my endocrinologist told me that injections didn’t work for me because the testosterone “spikes” in and out of the body. He said testosterone gel or patches mimic the more even natural flow of the body’s own testosterone throughout the body. He was right, injections failed me but patches worked well. They still do, 10 years later.

well Demo i guess you found not the best doctor
please read this and you will understand how to properly use injections to not have testo/estrogen levels roller-coaster and avoid high T aromatization:
https://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Cypionate_Weekly_Two_Weeks.aspx

as far as i know the best way to inject is 0.1ml(250mg/ml) every week or even 2 times a week subcutaneously
https://www.peaktestosterone.com/Best_HRT_SubQ_Cypionate.aspx

doing injections this way will keep your T level almost flat and with very little aromatization so you wont need to use anastrozol
and additional benefit is that subQ injections are much less even not painful at all in comparison to intramuscular

and this:
https://www.peaktestosterone.com/Testosterone_Androgel.aspx
i think this is what i got - my T level almost didnt rised or get rised insufficiently with androgel
cuz as you remember i had good t level only for the very first week and then as i can feel it was not so high enough
may be you are luckier then me and it is enough for you to just use regular dose of androgel but for me there is only one way now it is to start real and the most effective trt = test cyp subq injections

and another benefit is that injections are around 10 times cheaper then androgel
« : January 18, 2019, 06:09:08 AM david »

demografx
Administrator
: 4330

« #35 : January 18, 2019, 02:29:30 PM »

I totally disagree with you. I’m very happy with my choice.

Best wishes to you and your approach. We are all different.

ps - I hate injections :)

« : January 18, 2019, 02:32:02 PM demografx »

10 years of major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
david

« #36 : January 18, 2019, 08:40:05 PM »

I totally disagree with you. I’m very happy with my choice.

Best wishes to you and your approach. We are all different.

ps - I hate injections :)

sorry i'm glad i'm wrong
that is all my bad  experience with doctors in my small town, although we have our own medicine academy here
i'm lucky to meet only proud and at the same time ignorant docs
 even at the very recent appointment doc tried to impose me some useless dropper before trt and at the same time he didnt know clomid helps to increase LH and by that own production of T ...
medicine presented by local docs are no more a hope for cure it is a business only

I am not excited with injections too
« : January 18, 2019, 08:46:37 PM david »

hurray
Lab1
: 99

« #37 : March 03, 2019, 07:05:28 AM »

Bizarrely, clomiphene is in the news today. The world's number one bridge player has been banned for a year for "doping" with clomiphene.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/47420065
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: