Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
Welcome, %1$s. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 12, 2018, 12:34:21 PM

:    
Please complete the 2018 POIS Survey !
****   Click here for the link !   ****
By filling it out, you are helping POIS research,
so you are helping yourself too !
Thank you !
22159 1785 745
: cg83
+  Post Orgasmic Illness Syndrome (P.O.I.S.)
|-+  POIS Cause/Treatment Discussions
| |-+  Hormonal Causes and Treatments
| | |-+  Is an ejaculation a trigger for Candida?
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Is an ejaculation a trigger for Candida?  ( 2348 )
Muon
: 218

« #30 : August 27, 2018, 10:55:19 AM »

I can see why people find my comments borderline racist Nas. I will leave that sort of stuff out next time, not my intention, unnecessary and immature. I'm extremely triggered by politicians at the moment (+POIS) and the way they handle things. To be clear I have nothing against race however I do have something against the Islam ideology but you already noticed that.
Hopeoneday
: 251

« #31 : August 27, 2018, 11:36:25 AM »

Dont wory muon, we undertend you, at least me do. These tematics is wery complicated.
I personaly newer react hard on forum, because i hawe sewere pois and i konow how frustrurated and dewastated can be.
Ewan when i try to help somewone, i see a lot of frustration sometime. But i know that is because frustation of illnes, ewan peoples with best medical care contrys, cant be cured, and that can be realy frustrurating.
« : August 27, 2018, 12:47:02 PM Hopeoneday »

Dr-pois.
Vandemolen
: 485

« #32 : August 27, 2018, 12:25:50 PM »

Mods please delete all the off topic messages here. The day that this forum becomes a place for politics and critising religions or personal believes I am out of here. This is a medical forum. We are here to find a way to live with POIS. Or even better: a life without POIS. And that’s for everybody. Regardless his political view, his religion or his sexual preference.

POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 70% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.
Muon
: 218

« #33 : August 27, 2018, 12:39:14 PM »

I agree HOD. I also had some other frustrations lately. Was on the brink on getting samples shipped to Mayo Clinic during the heatwave here a month ago then at the last minute my general practioner did not cooperate and told me he had no time (180 degrees turn, why?...so disappointed). Such a shame I had everything prepared even logistics at -20 degrees celsius was not a problem. So basically the time window of testing is gone (high temperature) plus I need to look for another lab now. I think I will take some time off from computers.

@Vandemolen: I agree.
demografx
Administrator
: 3350

« #34 : August 28, 2018, 04:43:49 PM »

Mods please delete all the off topic messages here. The day that this forum becomes a place for politics and critising religions or personal believes I am out of here. This is a medical forum. We are here to find a way to live with POIS. Or even better: a life without POIS. And that’s for everybody. Regardless his political view, his religion or his sexual preference.

Very well said, Vandemolen!

We will leave this particular thread intact, so that we can refer to it in the future as an example.

« : August 28, 2018, 04:48:29 PM demografx »

Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
demografx
Administrator
: 3350

« #35 : August 30, 2018, 11:35:26 AM »

I do have something against the Islam ideology...

2nd warning, Muon.
Demo

off-topic discussion about politics or religion will not be tolerated from now on, because it will distract us from achieving our goal.

Usually have major POIS-reduction, treatment consisting of daily (365 days/year) testosterone patches.

TRT must be checked out carefully with your doctor due to fertility, cardiac and other risks associated with it.

40+ years of severe 4-days-POIS, married, raised a family, started/ran a business.
Vandemolen

« #36 : September 12, 2018, 08:38:21 AM »

When I am sexual active twice a week I get dandruff and my skin is very fat. The only thing that helps is Ketoconazole shampoo. Ketoconazole is used against candida. So I am pretty sure that POIS triggers candid and that POIs has to do with the gut.

POIS since 2000. Very bad since 2008. I knew that I have POIS since June 2010. Desensitization since March 2011. I stopped with desens in July 2016. I have 70% less POIS. And only 1 day of POIS. Purified CBD works for me, but I am allergic for CBD.
Vandemolen

« #37 : September 14, 2018, 07:23:18 PM »

The VSL3 helped me a bit. Now even when I am on antibiotics I don’t get Pityrosporum folliculitis (fungus acne) anymore.

Vandemolen

« #38 : October 26, 2018, 03:33:42 PM »

I will stop with vsl3. It’s just too expensive: 2 euro for 1 time. And it isn’t very helpfull. I still have vsl3 for 3 weeks. After that I will stop. I just drink kefir and eat yoghurt for probiotics.

Vandemolen

« #39 : November 02, 2018, 06:39:44 PM »

My candida right mow is so bad that if feels like I am in POIS. Bit my last sexual activity was 2 weeks ago. I have flu like symptoms, my skin and mouth are dry and feeling cold. And I have trouble to fall asleep. I also wake up after 4 hours of sleep. So now I will stop with antibiotics. I took pills for 10 days. Normally I must take the pills for 30 days. But the candida is now worse than the prostatitis. I hope that my POIS doctor will give me Fluconazol next week. For the coming days I will drink apple cider vinegar and drink and eat probiotics. Also taking vsl#3.
« : November 02, 2018, 07:05:12 PM Vandemolen »

: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: